Tune in radio app&Absolute 60's

Miffy290580Miffy290580 Posts: 10,959
Forum Member
✭✭
So last weekend I discovered Absolute 60's on my Tune in radio app and loved it especially the Beatles brunch. Went to play it yesterday and the app is saying there's no entries in the playlist and won't play. My boyfriend can play it so why can't my iPhone? Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• CharlieCharlie Posts: 1,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not available on tunein on iPad either, 70's is ok though and the 60's stream plays in a different player. :confused:
  • vinnielovinnielo Posts: 8,354
    Forum Member
    If you go to www.radiofeeds.co.uk on your iPhone, you'll find the feed you want both under AAC+ and mp3 formats. No additional apps needed.
  • Miffy290580Miffy290580 Posts: 10,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vinnielo wrote: »
    If you go to www.radiofeeds.co.uk on your iPhone, you'll find the feed you want both under AAC+ and mp3 formats. No additional apps needed.

Ahh that's fantastic, it works so well thanks for that!
  • kevkev Posts: 21,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Says "No Compatible Stream" on the Android app too.

Interestingly redirects you to Oldies 104 saying "Absolute Radio 60s in not available. We have directed you to a similar station" :D
  • jaffboy151jaffboy151 Posts: 1,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kev wrote: »
    Says "No Compatible Stream" on the Android app too.

Interestingly redirects you to Oldies 104 saying "Absolute Radio 60s in not available. We have directed you to a similar station" :D

Intune are often very slow in bringing new stations & steams online, not sure where the blame lies really, is it intune being slow, absolute dragging there feet, some contractual issue? Or an issue with AAC+ use and possible rights payment.. I remember when ab90's launched it was a good while before it popped up on intune an when it did there was only limited stream types and bit rates, quite a while longer before AAC+ streams came online and even then most the time your were greeted with a message "there is currently a problem with this radio feed" I like ab70's but my data plan won't stretch to 160kbs ogg and the other streams sound rubbish.. So I'll have to stick with Q or magic.. Sound good and 32kbs acc+!