DS LGBT members thread (Part 9)

Comments

• GlowbotGlowbot Posts: 14,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    daznov11 wrote: »
    Watched the Before trilogy yesterday...I would definitely marry Jesse!

Oh yeah those are great films. Ethan Hawke is bleuk IMO though.
  • ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol tad harsh :p It's nice for what Andrea achieved, though I will admit Leah would likely be the more commercially successful of them all!No worries, just didn't want you thinking I'd ignored you :p

Haha I didn't actually venture to Brentwood tbh so can't really comment on the guys there! May just need to get me to Brentwood when I'm next down there lol! I can say Chelmsford has some yummy guys though, with great personalities to boot :D

I drove to Chelmsford once and checked out some bars, I agree about the guys.

Went Alton Towers for my brother's sister's son's birthday, and ended up having to do all the driving which was fine but I had to shell out for one day insurance after my dad almost crashed on the m1!

Drove about 200 miles in total. Some dude at Leicester gave me some extra shots in my coffee for free which helped keep me awake :).

Going there just reminded me how much of a wuss I am. I got dragged onto thirteen and almost cried!
  • GeekyGeminiGeekyGemini Posts: 1,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I drove to Chelmsford once and checked out some bars, I agree about the guys.

Went Alton Towers for my brother's sister's son's birthday, and ended up having to do all the driving which was fine but I had to shell out for one day insurance after my dad almost crashed on the m1!

Drove about 200 miles in total. Some dude at Leicester gave me some extra shots in my coffee for free which helped keep me awake :).

Going there just reminded me how much of a wuss I am. I got dragged onto thirteen and almost cried!
    Haha they definitely have that whole cheeky chappy thing going for them (and usually pretty fit too!) :D Oooh when did you take a visit and what bars did you go?! Surprisingly, for the whole time I was there I didn't actually venture to Smiths which is the main gay bar :o I mainly went Missoula and made the mistake of heading Evoke once (and can safely say it was once too much!) :p

Oooh hope you had a lovely time, helped by the nice gent at Leicester!! I'm heading up to Alton Towers 2nd July and cannot wait, I'm such an adrenaline junkie I literally love the theme park rides (I could come to regret saying this lol seeing as I've never yet been to AT, but told there's likely to be a few rides which even I will hate) :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't really know names but I was just in the centre really, yeah it was a god time, had to do everything the demented 7 year old wanted to do though lol, except I didn't go on submission it goes upside down:eek:.

I wasn't made to go upside down. I get nauseous doing a hand stand.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't really know names but I was just in the centre really, yeah it was a god time, had to do everything the demented 7 year old wanted to do though lol, except I didn't go on submission it goes upside down:eek:.

I wasn't made to go upside down. I get nauseous doing a hand stand.
    You probably hit Missoula then, it's a good night out :D

lol sounds like it was a fun day out though, even if it was with a demented 7 year old :p
  • daznov11daznov11 Posts: 4,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glowbot wrote: »
    Oh yeah those are great films. Ethan Hawke is bleuk IMO though.

Yeah, I think it's definitely more the whole personality of Jesse rather than Hawke that appeals to me!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I think it's definitely more the whole personality of Jesse rather than Hawke that appeals to me!
    How's things been with you lately Daz? Hope it's all been well :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You probably hit Missoula then, it's a good night out :D

lol sounds like it was a fun day out though, even if it was with a demented 7 year old :p

My niece and nephew were there too, I much preferred going on their rides!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How's things been with you lately Daz? Hope it's all been well :)

Good thanks! Just been taking it easy since I finished Uni for the Summer.How about you?

I actually went to AT last month, I loved and hated it at the same time :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My niece and nephew were there too, I much preferred going on their rides!
    Haha when we took my niece and nephew to Blackpool once I must admit to caving and going on all the Nickelodeon land rides and stuff, they're actually more fun than you'd realise :o
    Good thanks! Just been taking it easy since I finished Uni for the Summer.How about you?

I actually went to AT last month, I loved and hated it at the same time :D
    Oh yeah, I totally forgot that you'd been in your first year these past months! How did your first year go? Hopefully it lived up to, if not exceeded, your expectations! Did you end up at the Royal Conservatoire or was it one of the Scottish Uni's (guessing English related as you seem to be into your literature/language etc) :)

I've just completed my last ever year in education so somewhat of a 'scary' period at the moment knowing that I officially no longer have a 'next step' in education for comfort and security. Also the fact that I now need to find someone to train me up and not knowing exactly where I'm heading in life to do this is arguably both exciting yet unsettling ha :o I wish I was back at the start of uni with all the certainty of the next couple years ahead of me again!

Now that sounds erm interesting...how exactly did you love and hate it :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha when we took my niece and nephew to Blackpool once I must admit to caving and going on all the Nickelodeon land rides and stuff, they're actually more fun than you'd realise :oOh yeah, I totally forgot that you'd been in your first year these past months! How did your first year go? Hopefully it lived up to, if not exceeded, your expectations! Did you end up at the Royal Conservatoire or was it one of the Scottish Uni's (guessing English related as you seem to be into your literature/language etc) :)

I've just completed my last ever year in education so somewhat of a 'scary' period at the moment knowing that I officially no longer have a 'next step' in education for comfort and security. Also the fact that I now need to find someone to train me up and not knowing exactly where I'm heading in life to do this is arguably both exciting yet unsettling ha :o I wish I was back at the start of uni with all the certainty of the next couple years ahead of me again!

Now that sounds erm interesting...how exactly did you love and hate it :p

I hate any type of theme park ride so was not looking forward to AT in the least. But my friends almost forced me into going so I went and every single ride we went on, I was certain that I'd hate it and screamed like a loon because we went on Air and Nemesis so that's the hate part. But weirdly after it; I was so glad I went because it was definitely the best theme park I've ever been to and was a good laugh!

I totally know what you mean about the real world, I've still got three years left and am terrified about what I'll do after - postgrad is almost certain :D In the end I decided to go to uni to do History, I'm glad I did because its been great fun :D
  • javjamoll84javjamoll84 Posts: 15,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oooh hope you had a lovely time, helped by the nice gent at Leicester!! I'm heading up to Alton Towers 2nd July and cannot wait, I'm such an adrenaline junkie I literally love the theme park rides (I could come to regret saying this lol seeing as I've never yet been to AT, but told there's likely to be a few rides which even I will hate) :o

You HAVE to go on Oblivion! :D If you go there for opening - make a dash as its kinda close to the entrance otherwise it will get very busy!

Air is also awesome ;) By far my favourite ride at AT. :D

I think the only ride I've not been on is Rita and the new one that just opened as I haven't been back in 3 years. Oh! You have to go on Ripsaw as well! I'm still sure sitting on the back row will get you much wetter than the front... Don't be fooled! :p

CC - Submission is fun! :D And right next to Oblivion iirc! It just spins round, and round...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate any type of theme park ride so was not looking forward to AT in the least. But my friends almost forced me into going so I went and every single ride we went on, I was certain that I'd hate it and screamed like a loon because we went on Air and Nemesis so that's the hate part. But weirdly after it; I was so glad I went because it was definitely the best theme park I've ever been to and was a good laugh!

I totally know what you mean about the real world, I've still got three years left and am terrified about what I'll do after - postgrad is almost certain :D In the end I decided to go to uni to do History, I'm glad I did because its been great fun :D
    Well, I'm pleased it turned out to be a good day for you then :D

Haha take advantage of those three years as much as you can because they go by way too quick! Ahh cool, pleased it's turned out a good choice then. I had a couple friends who done History and they seemed to love it too!
    You HAVE to go on Oblivion! :D If you go there for opening - make a dash as its kinda close to the entrance otherwise it will get very busy!

I think the only ride I've not been on is Rita and the new one that just opened as I haven't been back in 3 years. Oh! You have to go on Ripsaw as well! I'm still sure sitting on the back row will get you much wetter than the front... Don't be fooled! :p

CC - Submission is fun! :D And right next to Oblivion iirc! It just spins round, and round...
    I think the aim is to try and hit up all the main ones so hopefully I get chance to get on all these rides you recommend Javvy!! Yeah, I'm looking forward to trying out The Smiler the new one :D
  • Adam792Adam792 Posts: 7,146
    Forum Member

Oblivion is the only one I can't bear to go on! :D

I used to love it as a kid weirdly but not any more. :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They have something called the Smiler which looked fairly insane. Some guy started swearing while it were going around!

My dad gets the tickets for £11 which is well cheap.
  • rikstan87rikstan87 Posts: 2,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to London pride today. Anyone else going?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rikstan87 wrote: »

I'm stuck at work :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I never even knew it was on! what are they like?

No I'm sitting on my new recliner couch watching Judge Judy :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There good jack. You should see if your area does one. There's too many hot guys to look at. :P
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There good jack. You should see if your area does one. There's too many hot guys to look at. :P

Sounds bitchin :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds bitchin :D

Bet your feel right at home here . :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Did you go to heaven after? It's always hellishly busy during Pride...

In other news, I baked a lemon drizzle cake today which was amazing.

No shock, because I'm brilliant at everything, but you know, after my last cake disaster, I did worry a little..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No shock, because I'm brilliant at everything, but you know, after my last cake disaster, I did worry a little..

No I didn't. It was just too busy
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I can't bake, I'm envious of you :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member

Oh sounds scrumptious! If only I had the effort to make one :o