Emmerdale - The Aaron Livesy Story [SPOILERS - Part 26]

Comments

• Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,374
    Forum Member
    I have a feeling Hazel will annoy me a lot in the future. I hope Joe is a lot less patronising to Jackson.
  • Sam'sWishSam'sWish Posts: 6,759
    Forum Member
    dee22Éire wrote: »
    Of course, I'll make ye both as sane as I am;):D And I'm sure we could come to some arrangement...payment in kind as Lisa Dingle once said.... So hand over Jackson Sam!;)

I'm not paying you in Jackson! Your gonna have to choose something else that I can pay you with! :)

Can't wait to be as sane as you! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a feeling Hazel will annoy me a lot in the future. I hope Joe is a lot less patronising to Jackson.

he will prob be good for jackson tbh, help him come to terms with things
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam'sWish wrote: »
    I'm not paying you in Jackson! Your gonna have to choose something else that I can pay you with! :)

Can't wait to be as sane as you! :D

Now now Sam remember the word we discussed earlier - share;) I only want him some of the time, he can fit in amongst my other gorgeous men:D

I can't wait to make you (and farmgirl) as sane as me, we can all be mad together:p:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi-peeps wrote: »
    My favourite artist of all time....the one... the only... Alicia Moore AKA, P!nk!!!!!

Do you like it?
    I do which is odd as I don't like her music! I will have a look for it now though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 275
    Forum Member
    RL stepped in a bit, I'm back
    It could be worse. What with you being in Florida. You're only five hours behind aren't you? Not that bad really. You can still join in the chat while we're awake! :D

Yeah only 5 hours, late night chats do get interesting around here. ;)
    mpond wrote: »
    hi matty how are you tonight ? i still say that Aaron and Jackson will still be together next year because Aaron cant move on becausr he wants Jackson and nobody else he will this OR when Jackson says it and he will go out with this Fynn guy for few dates and the realise that its Jackson woh he wants :)

Hi Matty! I always love your PMA. :) Right now I just want them both to be happy, together or not.
    shedseven wrote: »
    Shame we didnt get to see that picture of Aaron and Jackson, that Jackson took on his phone in Bar West.

I so wished they made that available.
    My favourite artist of all time....the one... the only... Alicia Moore AKA, P!nk!!!!!

Do you like it?

This is scary....I was just listening to this song over on a remix channel. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah he will, he will have done this probably for quite a few people so will see it as a job and have no feelings of emotion towards him. I can tell you parents regress you (sorry dad you tried but you annoyed me :p )
    I never had a carer though, just a nurse for a tiny bit that came to check up. Parents did all the hard work.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah i know she means well and i do feel sorry for her as it must be so hard to watch your only son grow into a beautiful young man and then in a flash have him back as totally dependant on you again...however i feel this Joe may point this out to Hazel and make her realise the errors of her ways??? i think Hazel has probably always been like this with Jackson and vice versa but, now because of his feeling, emotions, mental state/well-being and self perception/image and condition it has a totally new meaning to him, it highlights how much he is dependant on people to care for him!!
    Forum Member
    Now now Sam remember the word we discussed earlier - share;) I only want him some of the time, he can fit in amongst my other gorgeous men:D

I can't wait to make you (and farmgirl) as sane as me, we can all be mad together:p:D

Mad!? We're already mad! Thought you were going to make me and Farm girl sane!? ;)

Sorry...:( I'll share! I promise! :):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do which is odd as I don't like her music! I will have a look for it now though.

it is amazing and as i said its background is totally different to Jacksons situation as i feel its about somebody hating themselves and this is their partner of friends message to them, but the BIB i feel are relevent to how Jackson may come to feel about himself in the future, if not already!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mad!? We're already mad! Thought you were going to make me and Farm girl sane!? ;)

Sorry...:( I'll share! I promise! :):D

As sane as me I said:o! Ooh yay I get to share the gorgeous sexbomb Jackson;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it is amazing and as i said its background is totally different to Jacksons situation as i feel its about somebody hating themselves and this is their partner of friends message to them, but the BIB i feel are relevent to how Jackson may come to feel about himself in the future, if not already!!!
    Nice. I know OF her but I don't listen to her, I am the terrible babysitter who makes the kids listen to his music if they must listen to music at all. And they must be quiet :p
    or I just let them beat me on the Wii :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice. I know OF her but I don't listen to her, I am the terrible babysitter who makes the kids listen to his music if they must listen to music at all. And they must be quiet :p
    or I just let them beat me on the Wii :D

OMG :eek: You know of her...you dont listen to her :eek::eek: that is illegal in my eyes!!!:D:p

she is my frickin' idol i love every song she has writen and sang!!!:cool::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG :eek: You know of her...you dont listen to her :eek::eek: that is illegal in my eyes!!!:D:p

she is my frickin' idol i love every song she has writen and sang!!!:cool::D
    :D I dislike Madonna and Lady Gaga too :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D I dislike Madonna and Lady Gaga too :p

I like Lady GaGa just because she is wierd and different and quirky i actually like some of her songs!!!
    MADonna is a verty different stiry though!!!!
    Forum Member
    As sane as me I said:o! Ooh yay I get to share the gorgeous sexbomb Jackson;):D

You can have him tonight! I'm too tired to make good use of him! ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Ho Hi Ho
    it's off to bed i go,

Good Night to anyone who is still awake and sopeak soon!!!

Sweet dreams of the Hunks in the Dales to you all!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow been off here for a while. Hope everyone had a lovely christmas.

I'm kinda glad that we know that A & J have a shelf lie and hopefully they can both move forward. Looking forward to seeing how everything turns out.

Any news or gossip?
  • shedsevenshedseven Posts: 2,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soapiefan wrote: »
    Wow been off here for a while. Hope everyone had a lovely christmas.

I'm kinda glad that we know that A & J have a shelf lie and hopefully they can both move forward. Looking forward to seeing how everything turns out.

Any news or gossip?

Hi Soapie, good to see you back :) The only news is that Jackson gets a carer called Joe, who appears sometime in January and then Aaron starts a relationship with a boy called Flynn at the beginning of February. Jackson doesn't want Aaron to feel tied down (according to spoilers) and suggests an 'open relationship' (according to Inside Soap), so Aaron goes to Bar West and meets a boy called Flynn (according to TV Times). :)
  • valtimmyvaltimmy Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member
    crusty77 wrote: »
    he will prob be good for jackson tbh, help him come to terms with things

Just remind me please. Who is Joe?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    valtimmy wrote: »
    Just remind me please. Who is Joe?

Jackson's carer :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just seen a video on the ED website where various cast members are giving a preview of what their characters will be doing in 2011. Danny Miller's comments are reproduced below. :)

"2011 is gonna be an even bigger year for Aaron.- he's got to make the biggest decision of his life - its a decision that he doesn't really want to do - but he knows that he has to be true to himself and to overcome his youth and grow up"

UK viewers can watch the video here :

http://www.itv.com/Soaps/emmerdale/?intcmp=NAV_2004aa
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jackson's carer :)

do any of you folks on here feel that joe may be the one that helps jackson,s suicide bid? if thats whats going to happen, leaving hazel and aaron in the clear???
    Forum Member
    The national television awards are on the 26th of Jan aren't they?
  • Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,374
    Forum Member
    Just seen a video on the ED website where various cast members are giving a preview of what their characters will be doing in 2011. Danny Miller's comments are reproduced below. :)

"2011 is gonna be an even bigger year for Aaron.- he's got to make the biggest decision of his life - its a decision that he doesn't really want to do - but he knows that he has to be true to himself and to overcome his youth and grow up"

UK viewers can watch the video here :

http://www.itv.com/Soaps/emmerdale/?intcmp=NAV_2004aa

Sounds good. Realy intrigued....I still reckon its over choosing between Jackson & someone else.
This discussion has been closed.