Jaden Smith..

Comments

• i4ui4u Posts: 54,939
    Forum Member
    sammyvine wrote: »
    So from watching the smith family on the one show, you have come to the conclusion that will smith and his wife are neglecting their children:eek::rolleyes:
    Wow

That's what YOU said, not me.

I think it's interesting it's the two children from Will's latest marriage who are to the fore.

I'm left with the feeling mum would happily have a reality show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    That's what YOU said, not me.

I think it's interesting it's the two children from Will's latest marriage who are to the fore.

I'm left with the feeling mum would happily have a reality show.

Will's oldest son is a DJ and in college. He doesn't want to be an actor. Will had him in a music video when he was a child, but that was about it. He doesn't want to be an actor like his brother does.

Funny you should mention that last part since it was Will's ex wife who was on a reality show, not Jada.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,939
    Forum Member
    sjp07 wrote: »
    ...Funny you should mention that last part since it was Will's ex wife who was on a reality show, not Jada.

And bang on cue ;)

Will Smith Bashes Comparison To Kardashian Family: We Don’t Desire ‘Fame,’ Or ‘Orchestrating The Media’

Of course not Will, a DJ and his decks just happened to turn up unannounced in a TV studio, set up his gear in front of the host and audience unnoticed. :rolleyes:
  • offtotheracesofftotheraces Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So the clubs you go to regularly have adults turning up with 13 or 14 years old in tow...is Roman Polanski a regular?

What on EARTH are you insinuating? Please do not take this tone with me or make such sinister and outright insane comments about my character just because your own grasp on reality is warped, thank you.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And bang on cue ;)

Will Smith Bashes Comparison To Kardashian Family: We Don’t Desire ‘Fame,’ Or ‘Orchestrating The Media’

Of course not Will, a DJ and his decks just happened to turn up unannounced in a TV studio, set up his gear in front of the host and audience unnoticed. :rolleyes:

Quite! Will and his family also just happened to turn up on a one hour celebrity special of Oprah. Watching that particular show was when the tide turned for me. Up until then I found him to be a likeable chap but this particular show was just truly sickening. Just horrendoulsy self congratulatory/ indulgent and with no self awareness whatsoever.
  • pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And bang on cue ;)

Will Smith allows his 14 yr old to appear on TV shows and give interviews,but intervenes with silly voices when there is a question he feels doesn't suit the family agenda ? Frankly,in that interview Daddy was the pretentious git , and people wonder why the kid is full of self importance.
    "“Fame is almost an inconsequential by-product of what we’re really trying to accomplish. We are trying to put great things into the world ".
    I laughed. What a total fool the man is.
  • offtotheracesofftotheraces Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    polli wrote: »
    "“Fame is almost an inconsequential by-product of what we’re really trying to accomplish. We are trying to put great things into the world ".
    I laughed. What a total fool the man is.

If Will Smith actually said that, that seriously lowers my opinion of the guy. How deluded can you get! I know the Hollywood crowd are on a different plane of reality than the rest of us, but still...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Will Smith actually said that, that seriously lowers my opinion of the guy. How deluded can you get! I know the Hollywood crowd are on a different plane of reality than the rest of us, but still...

He takes career advice from Tom Cruise and has invested in a Scientology based church. He has disappeared up his own bum sometime in the last 15 years and I will also concur with the assessment Jada and Will have some demented ideas of their own cultural worth. I don't think making Hollywood movies is worthy of making you some sort if genius purveyor of high brow ideas, especially if one of them is just a Karate Kid remake. That's a 20 year old idea, not a new one.
  • jazzyjakejazzyjake Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everybody is overreacting
  • divingbboydivingbboy Posts: 14,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wearing an Iron Man costume to Nobu Restaurant? Move along, ladies and gents, nothing to see here. Move right along...............

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2333035/Jaden-Smith-plays-Kylie-Jenners-superhero-wears-Iron-Man-costume-date.html
  • sammyvinesammyvine Posts: 3,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what's the beef with the smith family?
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Look t me Look at me' - shouts Jaden
  • gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forget about Jaden

Holy $hit :eek:

http://www.9wtf.com/uploads/2214795764-1360801895-res.jpg
    divingbboy wrote: »
    Wearing an Iron Man costume to Nobu Restaurant? Move along, ladies and gents, nothing to see here. Move right along...............

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2333035/Jaden-Smith-plays-Kylie-Jenners-superhero-wears-Iron-Man-costume-date.html
    Because his dad is WIll Smith, that's why :cool:
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some of these comments sound like pure old jealousy to me, "oh why can't I be Will Smith's kid? WAAAAAA!" :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Some of these comments sound like pure old jealousy to me, "oh why can't I be Will Smith's kid? WAAAAAA!" :D

I was waiting on the predictible old "jellus chestnut "to rear its ugly head and you didn't dissappoint.:DIt is quite possible you know to actually dislike a person and not be jealous of them whatsoever, in fact in most cases why would you be jealous of someone you disliked..doesn't make sense.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was waiting on the predictible old "jellus chestnut "to rear its ugly head and you didn't dissappoint.:DIt is quite possible you know to actually dislike a person and not be jealous of them whatsoever, in fact in most cases why would you be jealous of someone you disliked..doesn't make sense.

I have only just skimmed this topic and have seen the comments and to most people it's mainly bitter comments, which usually stem from jealousy not dislike or hatred. How can you possibly dislike someone you don't even know on a personal level, THAT is what makes no sense. The lad has caused no harm to any one of you or anyone else in the world.

I'm glad I didn't disappoint you, shame the same can't be said for most of you posting such vitriol in here about a 14 year old boy, disappointment on another level
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

what would you dislike a 14 year old and somebody you have never met:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    I have only just skimmed this topic and have seen the comments and to most people it's mainly bitter comments, which usually stem from jealousy not dislike or hatred. How can you possibly dislike someone you don't even know on a personal level, THAT is what makes no sense. The lad has caused no harm to any one of you or anyone else in the world.

I'm glad I didn't disappoint you, shame the same can't be said for most of you posting such vitriol in here about a 14 year old boy, disappointment on another level

Well said. Attacking an adult is one thing, but a 14 year old kid who isnt even over puberty is another.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what would you dislike a 14 year old and somebody you have never met:eek:

Oh Wow what a load of sanctimonious grandstanding. I am perfectly entitled to express my dislike for a celebrity on this board without censure or personal attack from you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Wow what a load of sanctimonious grandstanding. I am perfectly entitled to express my dislike for a celebrity on this board without censure or personal attack from you.

Asking a a question now = a personal attack?
    Where did i attack you?:rolleyes:

It's just says a lot when you dislike people you have never met and somebody who is a kid?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Asking a a question now = a personal attack?
    Where did i attack you?:rolleyes:

It's just says a lot when you dislike people you have never met and somebody who is a kid?

Oh for gods sake stop being so disingenous. Enough already!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh for gods sake stop being so disingenous. Enough already!

youve lost it
    calm down
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    youve lost it
    calm down

Nah, I don't need to calm down I just need to call you on your hypocrisy (sic).

I don't like folk that have a pop off another for not sharing their opinion. You have the nerve to berate me about my dislike for someone "I've never met" and yet you call the Kardashians all sorts of awful names. Have you met them to come to that conclusion or is it just you thats allowed to voice their dislikes. Ye Gods this is too much like hard work!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah, I don't need to calm down I just need to call you on your hypocrisy (sic).

I don't like folk that have a pop off another for not sharing their opinion. You have the nerve to berate me about my dislike for someone "I've never met" and yet you call the Kardashians all sorts of awful names. Have you met them to come to that conclusion or is it just you thats allowed to voice their dislikes. Ye Gods this is too much like hard work!!

Where did I call them awful names :rolleyes:
    I started a thread about one of them but where did I insult them or say "I hate them". :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where did I call them awful names :rolleyes:
    I started a thread about one of them but where did I insult them or say "I hate them". :confused:

Having just looked at what I think is the topic in question, I can't find any evidence of name calling or hatred towards any Kardashian emanating from you.

I always find the name Kardashian hard to separate from Star Trek :D