George is ALWAYS present when there's an argument

Kayleigh2010Kayleigh2010 Posts: 1,242
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Has anyone else noticed this?

It might just be me, I don't know but it seems like whenever people are having a disagreement he is there just lurking around.

I liked him at the beginning of the series but i've gone off him so much now. He's very sly and crafty.

Comments

• Fruit_FlyFruit_Fly Posts: 1,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No he isn't.
    *checks behind the door*
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Always ready with a snidey remark too

Can't stand him
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's the only time his eyes light up and he comes to life somewhat.

Horrid twit that he is.

:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    Yes, he can always be seen sniggering in the background.
  • rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It might just be me, I don't know but it seems like whenever people are having a disagreement he is there just lurking around.

I liked him at the beginning of the series but i've gone off him so much now. He's very sly and crafty.

He is always hanging around and listening in, he thrives on others arguing and falling out, as a celebrity house mate he is at the bottom of the pile with Dee.....
  • Kayleigh2010Kayleigh2010 Posts: 1,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fruit_Fly wrote: »
    No he isn't.
    *checks behind the door*

:D:D:D
  • Kayleigh2010Kayleigh2010 Posts: 1,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so glad other people can see this
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 99
    Forum Member
    so glad other people can see this

He makes my skin crawl .... after Dee he is the most despicable one in there .. his only claim to fame is sat on his chunky backside watching rubbish tv ..........
  • Spidey1Spidey1 Posts: 2,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And he's always got a little smirk on his face.
  • dinbindinbin Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Never liked the geezer, and he thinks he's going to crown the series!
  • Rough DiamondRough Diamond Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    Always ready with a snidey remark too

Can't stand him
    The same ^^^^
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is always hanging around and listening in, he thrives on others arguing and falling out, as a celebrity house mate he is at the bottom of the pile with Dee.....

Correct. To think neither are up for eviction tonight is astounding.:o>:(
    Forum Member
    The same ^^^^

he's got nothing going for him ............ I loathe people who get the title of "celebrity" for doing very little .. if the title of celebrity came with watching TV then the whole nation deserves it .........
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kimbuctoo wrote: »
    He makes my skin crawl .... after Dee he is the most despicable one in there .. his only claim to fame is sat on his chunky backside watching rubbish tv ..........

I agree. He's just yuck.
  • LMAOLMAO Posts: 3,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Waiting for him to do his heartfelt fake speech (with tears) now that we have had Dee's..... Horrid pair of oiks!
  • Purves GrundyPurves Grundy Posts: 43,789
    Forum Member
    He's actually started a few arguments with HMs then sneaked off and let other people take the flack for them, eg with Audley he started the "1 and a half minute" joke, not James, then sneaked off to let James take the heat. He did something similar to Frenchy if I remember right, when BB busted him and others for nom talk.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,105
    Forum Member
    He's probably my least favourite right now.

I've always found him irritating with that voice, but now I feel like he's a snivelling coward who is only confident to show strong opinions when he has an audience around him and he knows they will back him up.
    He also has a high opinion of himself as he can't help but compliment himself with what a genuine person he is.

Unlike other housemates, I just can't really get to grips with where he's coming from as most of what he does seems like a performance and totally insincere.
    Forum Member
    He's probably my least favourite right now.

I've always found him irritating with that voice, but now I feel like he's a snivelling coward who is only confident to show strong opinions when he has an audience around him and he knows they will back him up.
    He also has a high opinion of himself as he can't help but compliment himself with what a genuine person he is.

Unlike other housemates, I just can't really get to grips with where he's coming from as most of what he does seems like a performance and totally insincere.

I bet Stephanie is going to give him a wide berth ..... he's a nobody .... just one rung above fatty Dee and that's saying something
  • pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    Of course George is always present, as are all of the other housemates. There is nowhere else to go. The bashing of George for no other reason than being there is pathetic.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So is pretty much everybody else.
  • Fruit_FlyFruit_Fly Posts: 1,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which is too often the problem I have with some of the younger CBB housemates.
    Now accepted that's possibly 'cos I'm not 20 any more (I wish) but there's just more of a sense of 'I am ..' about older HMs than the 'I wannabee' of the younger ones.
    Personally I'd like to see an older CBB without all the reality show listers just for once, and maybe, just maybe, wallow in a series of late night boozed up chats with a smidge of intelligence and a higher class of competitive snarkiness.
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think he's some kind of "argument voyeur". Probably gets a bit "excited and tingly":blush:
    Forum Member
    MargMck wrote: »
    Think he's some kind of "argument voyeur". Proably gets a bit "excited and tingly":blush:

I agree .... let's have people who are so called celebrities .... even if they are Z list ... the likes of Dee and George are no way celebrities .. their only claim to faime is that they are on a reality show ... ok so are Lauren and Ricci but if I had a choice I'd get rid of them as well ... I'd love to see a show of over 35s ....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RyCoBlake wrote: »
    Yes, he can always be seen sniggering in the background.

Not always seen as I think BB's narrative for him is the 'armless cheeky chappy, but he can sometimes be heard cackling away in the background.
  • GrandmotherGrandmother Posts: 2,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kimbuctoo wrote: »

George and Dee are scarily good at reality television because they've done little else but study it for the last fifteen years, or however long it's been. They're like ninjas of crap in that respect. Everyone else (even Ricci!) has been trying to build a career of some sort, but not those two, so they're at a slightly unfair advantage. I'd have liked to have seen them in the regular house this year. They're certainly no less sub z-list than Mark, Helen or what's-her-name from Pop Idol.