Options

Whose personality do you find attractive?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pet1986 wrote: »
    Billy Bob Thornton .

Oh I totally agree. It's like a 'shouldn't but totally would' kind of thing :D

Also David Mitchell. Although I think I may be alone on that one :D
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Steve Buscemi.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 272
    Forum Member
    Also David Mitchell. Although I think I may be alone on that one :D

You're not the only one. I find him very sexy.
  • Options
    Press_EscPress_Esc Posts: 1,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Russell Brand in that you could talk to him about anything and he would genuinely be interested and wanting to know more. Plus his humor is top-notch.
  • Options
    Viscount ByronViscount Byron Posts: 1,154
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    DoctorQuiDoctorQui Posts: 6,428
    Forum Member
    Katy Perry, those eyes, that smile, that bod:eek::eek::eek:
  • Options
    Press_EscPress_Esc Posts: 1,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Come to think of it Fenriz out of Darkthrone seems a fun guy to have a few cans with aswell.
  • Options
    ElanorElanor Posts: 13,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DoctorQui wrote: »
    Katy Perry, those eyes, that smile, that bod:eek::eek::eek:

All good signs of a wonderful personality of course.
  • Options
    TheEricPollardTheEricPollard Posts: 11,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mine. God, I'm amazing.
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to agree with Pet on Rickman and Thornton to a lesser degree. But it's Liam Neeson who makes me puddle. Good grief, but everything about him is sexy. He is the interviewee that I most look forward to hearing, watching, inhaling :o

I feel like I'm from a different planet, a lot of the time, when I read women comparing the merits of the TOWIE and Geordie Shower men. Dear lord - they're not men!!!!
  • Options
    BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Press_Esc wrote: »
    Russell Brand in that you could talk to him about anything and he would genuinely be interested and wanting to know more. Plus his humor is top-notch.

I agree. I love Russell, I could watch and listen to him for hours.

I also like Charlie Brooker, a very interesting and funny man.
  • Options
    SteganStegan Posts: 5,039
    Forum Member
    I would love to wake up one morning and see Jennifer Aniston on one side of the bed and Michelle Pfeiffer on the other. Not particularly original or surprising - but it would work for me.
  • Options
    DoctorQuiDoctorQui Posts: 6,428
    Forum Member
    Elanor wrote: »
    All good signs of a wonderful personality of course.

personality schmersonality!!!!;)
  • Options
    bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma Thompson and her sister do it for me.
  • Options
    far2coolfar2cool Posts: 6,334
    Forum Member
    I adore Charlie Brooker.

I love Charlie Brooker :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,219
    Forum Member
    David Mitchell is very funny and clever and self-deprecating - I think I would enjoy spending time with him.

On a more obvious note, I bet most women, on watching Ryan Gosling reading out one of those "Hey Girl" meme posts and giggling, would convert to the ways of the Gosling. Even those who claim not to like pretty boys.
  • Options
    EmpiricalEmpirical Posts: 10,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ..Hold on a minute? Clare Danes isn't absolutely gorgeous!?.

Not really.
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mallaha wrote: »
    David Mitchell is very funny and clever and self-deprecating - I think I would enjoy spending time with him.

On a more obvious note, I bet most women, on watching Ryan Gosling reading out one of those "Hey Girl" meme posts and giggling, would convert to the ways of the Gosling. Even those who claim not to like pretty boys.

Ryan Gosling isn't pretty :eek: Or sexy or even vaguely good-looking. He's one of those Hollywood stars who baffle me sideways. Along with yer man from Twilight, Gylenhall, Toby Maguire, Tom Cruise and a host of other apparently 'gawwr-juss' men who look vaguely more attractive than the usual Saturday night line-up at my local. Don't get it at all.
    Empirical wrote: »
    Not really.

She's a bit awkward looking but there's something quite beautiful in a quirky about her. However, 'absolutely gorgeous'? No.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morgan Freeman and Seasick Steve.
  • Options
    ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    helen292 wrote: »
    I was rewatching The Mummy a couple of days ago, and realised that Rick O’Connell has a pretty attractive personality. Good fun, brave, likes a bicker, but good at looking after his woman (troglodyte-style).

I was watching the mummy the other day.

Rachel Weisz...

That is all :p
  • Options
    LamaestraLamaestra Posts: 1,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tomas Ledin (Sweden's biggest rock star) who has degrees in musicology and alternative medicine (he's a qualified acupuncturist!), is very political and is a devotee of Henry David Thoreau is not only intelligent (hardly surprising since both of his parents were teachers and his father ended up as a headmaster) but a lovely, polite, gracious man.

And I can say this with authority as I have met him twice.
  • Options
    HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Si_Crewe wrote: »

I was also quite impressed with Viggo Mortensen recently.
    I'd never watched the Lord Of The Rings series until recently so I was idly reading through the related trivia on IMDB when I read that they filmed all 3 movies back-to-back over a period of a year and after they finished the shoot Mortensen felt compelled to buy the horse he'd been riding all through LOTR and ship it back to his home, saying that after a year it wouldn't be fair to just abandon it.

Si, he did better than that.

The woman who was the riding stunt double of Liv Tyler loved the big grey horse she rode. The the end of fiming, the horse was auctioned, and the stuntwoman was upset because no way could she afford the horse. Viggo bought it for her.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have now joined the Viggo Mortensen Appreciation Society! What a beautiful, lovely man.
  • Options
    JimothyDJimothyD Posts: 8,868
    Forum Member
    As OP, I think I should reiterate that this is about personality, mannerisms, character and NOT aesthetics. Some posts have lost sight of that. I'm interested in the character - yes, Claire Danes is good looking but it's the essence of her character, the quirky, fun actions that make her so appealing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just checked out Viggo as I don't know that much about him. He seems a very intelligent and cultured man and this, to me, makes him beautiful.