LG Nexus 4 officially announced

Comments

• slick1twoslick1two Posts: 2,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hugh_ wrote: »
    The Blackberry Z10 4.2 inch display 356ppi so that whoops the Nexus 4 already lol.

Don't start them off on ppi!!!! :p
  • Hugh_Hugh_ Posts: 951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you've just ordered a Nexus 4, DO NOT look into the new BB10 Z, you'll be crying into your cornflakes.
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you've just ordered a Nexus 4, DO NOT look into the new BB10 Z, you'll be crying into your cornflakes.

Crying tears of joy that you didn't wait for a device with that much bezel....BB have been working on that phone for years, and it just can't match up to the Nexus 4.
  • gavo360gavo360 Posts: 1,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got one. Failed a couple of times at checkout but finally got through. Hope we don't have to wait too long till it ships.
  • swordmanswordman Posts: 6,679
    Forum Member
    So tempted to buy one at that price and don't even need it :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    swordman wrote: »
    So tempted to buy one at that price and don't even need it :confused:

Lmao, buy the 8GB as a back-up device then. I was nearly about to press "Add To Cart" on a Nexus 10, and I already have the 4 & 7...didn't do it in the end as I think it would have been too much of an impulse buy...:p
  • c4rvc4rv Posts: 29,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IC89 wrote: »
    Fan-bloody-tastic

Server error and my card was blocked by my bank as I'd never used Google Wallet before.

Thwarted :(

Its still available.
    Forum Member
    It would be the 8 for a play with plus it really irks me they charge so much for 8gb on phones when they remove sd card facility.
  • grumpyoldbatgrumpyoldbat Posts: 3,663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Blackberry Z10 4.2 inch display 356ppi so that whoops the Nexus 4 already lol.

But it's a Chavberry! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But it's a Chavberry! :D

Exactly plus the screen is tiny....4.2" compared to 4.7" on the Nexus 4.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gavo360 wrote: »
    Got one. Failed a couple of times at checkout but finally got through. Hope we don't have to wait too long till it ships.

Congrats! A group high five to everyone else that managed to order one today. I can't believe I've been this patient. I'm never usually! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zack06 wrote: »

Lordy, that's nearly as small as an iPhone! :p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lordy, that's nearly as small as an iPhone! :p:D

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

PPI is wheres its at, you even say so in MANY threads lol..BOOOM blown out the water.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PPI is wheres its at, you even say so in MANY threads lol..BOOOM blown out the water.

You can have all the PPI you want, but it won't matter if the screen is smaller than a micro-sim.
  • paulbrockpaulbrock Posts: 16,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    could have 10000ppi i still wouldn't take it over an Android phone.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some site in Vietnam has got a full tour of the White Nexus 4. I really think a 32GB version, this white option and the charging orb will be coming soon along with a refreshed Nexus 7.
    Forum Member
    Some site in Vietnam has got a full tour of the White Nexus 4. I really think a 32GB version, this white option and the charging orb will be coming soon along with a refreshed Nexus 7.

I do too so going to hold on and see after MWC I think
  • StigglesStiggles Posts: 9,618
    Forum Member

Hmmm Not sure about that somehow!!

You havent even seen it yet, so how on earth can you know that?
  • c4rvc4rv Posts: 29,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stiggles wrote: »
    Hmmm Not sure about that somehow!!

You havent even seen it yet, so how on earth can you know that?

don't feed the idiot. He takes a swing at the nexus 4 on just about every single thread even though he has never seen one let alone used one.
    Forum Member
    c4rv wrote: »
    don't feed the idiot. He takes a swing at the nexus 4 at every opportunity even though he has never seen one let alone used one.

Fair point well made :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    c4rv wrote: »
    don't feed the idiot. He takes a swing at the nexus 4 on just about every single thread even though he has never seen one let alone used one.

I got my Nexus 4 before Xmas and my nephews was delivered Monday this week. I will. Probably have a Blackberry 10 within a week, I want my kid to be the first one at her school with one.
  • whoever,heywhoever,hey Posts: 30,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What good is a tiny screen if you have to hold it so close to your face to make it look bigger than a postage stamp!?
    I got my Nexus 4 before Xmas and my nephews was delivered Monday this week. I will. Probably have a Blackberry 10 within a week, I want my kid to be the first one at her school with one.

Are you actually serious with this or are you taking the pish? :D
    Forum Member

I don't normally say this but.... lolwut? :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What good is a tiny screen if you have to hold it so close to your face to make it look bigger than a postage stamp!?

Are you actually serious with this or are you taking the pish? :D

100% serious,