nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
Forum Member
✭✭

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was pretty obvious from the photos the other month. I hope it's what she wanted - if so, congratualtions to her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loving the comments on the sun page! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    congragulations!!! wonder who the father is?
    0 0 11:13AM, Mar 03, 2010blackieconnors

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/2876288/Danielle-Lloyd-is-pregnant.html#ixzz0h72ueBkV

Couldn't help but laugh.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She's 26 years old?

When that Big Brother thing was going on with Shilpa Shetty she was let off the hook a bit for being really young so therefore very naive.
    So I presumed at the time that she must have been about 19.
  • Options
    tortoisepersontortoiseperson Posts: 3,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The oldest trick in the book.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    She's 26 years old?

When that Big Brother thing was going on with Shilpa Shetty she was let off the hook a bit for being really young so therefore very naive.
    So I presumed at the time that she must have been about 19.

Big Brother thing was in 2007..so she was 23 or so. So not really that young..Didnt jade Goody die last year at the age of 27??
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it's what they want then congratulations to the both of them
  • Options
    becksy1892becksy1892 Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    O'Hara has confirmed it on his Twitter as well
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    she wrote a hilarious piece in one of the zleb rags about how she sympathises with Biffa Tweedy and that they both have successful "careers" away from their blokes........then she burbles on about how to be a successful WAG.:rolleyes:

Why are so many "glamma moduls" so thoroughly unglamorous - it really is stretching the english language to breaking point!:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    worpler wrote: »
    she wrote a hilarious piece in one of the zleb rags about how she sympathises with Biffa Tweedy and that they both have successful "careers" away from their blokes........then she burbles on about how to be a successful WAG.:rolleyes:

Why are so many "glamma moduls" so thoroughly unglamorous - it really is stretching the english language to breaking point!:p

How very true..
  • Options
    Jaymitch1Jaymitch1 Posts: 6,426
    Forum Member
    ugh i cannot STAND this girl! but i give her her due, she is making a living out of being a 'wag' and she seems to be bloody good at it! its just a shame this long line of footballer boyfriends are so thick its beyond comprehension! do they not want a woman who love them for who they are? a normal lady perhaps.
  • Options
    bridgetbbridgetb Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    worpler wrote: »

Totally agree.

And what a pointless little twerp this woman is really..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1255106/Danielle-Lloyd-pregnant-fiance-Jamie-OHaras-baby.html

And that track record is embarrassing - was she going for a world record with how many footballers she can get into bed? Lord.
  • Options
    kutoxkutox Posts: 16,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor kid
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not wanting to bring down the thread at all, but I do remember a very concerning rumour about Danielle Lloyd (not confirmed, but was heavily alleged).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 398
    Forum Member
    Congratulations to both Danielle and Jamie :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    Interesting that she says that she has PCOS (which I can believe as something like 1 in 10 women have it) and says that she was told that she couldn't have children. I have PCOS and conceived no problem and so did friends in the same situation. I think she may be exaggerating. I'm no expert but no one ever told me, and I certainly never read anywhere that PCOS = infertility.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bridgetb wrote: »
    Totally agree.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1255106/Danielle-Lloyd-pregnant-fiance-Jamie-OHaras-baby.html

And that track record is embarrassing - was she going for a world record with how many footballers she can get into bed? Lord.

And has settled for an unattractive one, having not been able to keep hold of the other supposed good looking ones!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrsBambi wrote: »
    Not wanting to bring down the thread at all, but I do remember a very concerning rumour about Danielle Lloyd (not confirmed, but was heavily alleged).

Do tell Mrs Bambi, or even a helpful hint!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grotbags1 wrote: »
    Do tell Mrs Bambi, or even a helpful hint!

I'll PM anyone who wants to know - it was only a rumour, but I was wondering if anyone knew whether it was true?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bridgetb wrote: »
    Totally agree.

I don't really understand it. I can understand (without admiring) the thoughts of a woman who thinks, "I just want a successful footballer husband so I never have to work or do the cleaning up again, but can just shop and have beauty treatments all day every day". But what's in it for the men? There are plenty of beautiful women with actual jobs; do they positively want to marry an idle, spendthrift, shallow leech?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll PM anyone who wants to know - it was only a rumour, but I was wondering if anyone knew whether it was true?

Please PM me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting that she says that she has PCOS (which I can believe as something like 1 in 10 women have it) and says that she was told that she couldn't have children. I have PCOS and conceived no problem and so did friends in the same situation. I think she may be exaggerating. I'm no expert but no one ever told me, and I certainly never read anywhere that PCOS = infertility.

I thought that too when I read it, I also have PCOS and while it's possible it can make you infertile, it's relatively rare.
    Mind you, in this case we don't know whether she's over-exaggerated the seriousness of the condition to get sympathy, or if it's just the Sun taking liberties with something she once said to make it seem like a bigger story.
    Wouldn't be surprised either way!

(we could just be very cynical though, maybe she was actually told she could be infertile.)

PS. Tell us the rumour, MrsBambi, pleeeeease! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    The oldest trick in the book.

She's not that old:p

PM pwetty pwease!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I cannot stand the woman - but the rumours you hear on here are full off sh*t - sorry.:o
    You would have to be very naive to believe anything you hear on here. Some of the nonsense wrote on the saucy secrets thread is highly amusing.:p I suppose it is people bored and having a laugh most of the times. It is my guilty secret :o(saucy secrets thread) when i am hungover. It always perks me up.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if I'd be allowed to say what the rumour was on the thread since it's quite a sensitive subject matter, and it's obvious who it's about, but I'll PM you killie.