Options

Diana Vickers slated by Example!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 673
Forum Member
✭✭
Can this guy please be removed from the music industry? He is just vile!

[Edited: Link removed; story published on another site]

"I'm saying Diana Vickers is useless!"

In what way can she be defined useless!? She's had a number one album, a number one single,a lead role in the west end and a successful string of tours and not to forget a strong online fanbase!

This man may have had a few number one singles and been in the music industry for several years but how dare he criticize someone who he knows nothing about? She's not exactly the abusive type; she does her own thing; she's got her own style; she's not a huge mainstream artist so leave her be! There's plenty of people who would certainly argue that her music is much more meaningful instead of his which I would label as 'generic trash'!

Comments

• Options
    rodenboyrodenboy Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Example just slates everyone. He is a horrible person, and I don't find his "music" all that either.
  • Options
    Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Take no notice of this poor mans Calvin Harris he hates and has an issue with most he is an abusive tool who should have his mouthed taped as he has F**k all nice to say.
  • Options
    gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he is getting a reputation for running down other artists, he especially seems to take issue with x factor acts. the saturdays were another of his pet peeves. i don't understand why he feels the need to do this in all honesty.:confused: some of his music is okay, but he`s not great really.
  • Options
    Raven_007Raven_007 Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    The irony ,

Example is useless too , you might say this statement kinda backfired on him :p

Example is a pointless pointless artist that makes crap records.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like his songs but bitching about other acts is so uncool. And yep a backlash will occur...
  • Options
    spindiddlyspindiddly Posts: 4,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People Example has slagged off:
    The Saturdays
    Alexandra Burke
    Cher Lloyd
    Ke$ha
    Nicki Minaj
    Diana Vickers

Am I missing any?

Oh look, they're all female. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    benana93benana93 Posts: 1,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He said it on an interview at V Festival for Channel 4 I think.. they then showed him attempting to perform his own song and failing to hit most of the notes. The guy is a joke. His single "Stay Awake" was laughable, particularly lyrically.
  • Options
    MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    Clearly a very horrible, horrible man.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spindiddly wrote: »
    The Saturdays
    Alexandra Burke
    Cher Lloyd
    Ke$ha
    Nicki Minaj
    Diana Vickers

Am I missing any?

Oh look, they're all female . :rolleyes:

That's is always generally the case if these men slagged off another man it would be a different story
    Same with The Wanted a while back slagging off women pop stars

What did he say about the artists named above I only ever knew if his Alexandra outburst :/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zone_Out wrote: »
    That's is always generally the case if these men slagged off another man it would be a different story
    Same with The Wanted a while back slagging off women pop stars

What did he say about the artists named above I only ever knew if his Alexandra outburst :/

speaking of the wanted. he had a bit of a spat with them, but apparently, they are now friends after they recorded `chasing the sun`.

this further explains that whole episode and his comments about the saturdays are there too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    benana93 wrote: »
    He said it on an interview at V Festival for Channel 4 I think.. they then showed him attempting to perform his own song and failing to hit most of the notes. The guy is a joke. His single "Stay Awake" was laughable, particularly lyrically.

Do you even know what the song was about?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only time I EVER hear about anything to do with this guy is when he's taking a pop at someone. I can't stand people in the public eye who do nothing but bitch about others to get attention.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Saturdays
    Alexandra Burke
    Cher Lloyd
    Ke$ha
    Nicki Minaj
    Diana Vickers

Am I missing any?

Come on his, tweets are hilarious. And he isn't allways so misogynous.:)(or maybe he chucked the bottle of piss at Cher Lloyd:o)
    Last year he visited an Adele concert in Birmingham and he tweetet like this
    "Now, I'm very sentimental":D
  • Options
    robo2robo2 Posts: 1,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Saturdays
    Alexandra Burke
    Cher Lloyd
    Ke$ha
    Nicki Minaj
    Diana Vickers

Am I missing any?

more obviously - they are all shite ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And didn't tell Alexandra Burke him, he is a damn rassclart.:p
    It took me nearly 10 minutes to get the meaning.:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    rbautz wrote: »
    Come on his, tweets are hilarious. And he isn't allways so misogynous.:)(or maybe he chucked the bottle of piss at Cher Lloyd:o)
    Last year he visited an Adele concert in Birmingham and he tweetet like this
    "Now, I'm very sentimental":D

hilarious......
  • Options
    DomestiquesDomestiques Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I like Example a whole lot more now.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least she doesn't get song inspiration from Hollyoaks...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Example is just outspoken; he speaks the truth more often than not. We're all thinking it. What exactly is Diana Vickers for? What does she bring to the music industry? The Saturdays are utterly useless nowadays, as are The Burke and Cher Lloyd...
  • Options
    Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kanzi wrote: »
    Example is just outspoken; he speaks the truth more often than not. We're all thinking it. What exactly is Diana Vickers for? What does she bring to the music industry? The Saturdays are utterly useless nowadays, as are The Burke and Cher Lloyd...

Te issue is he is not speaking the truth but stating an opinion and the irony being he himself is just as useless as he says she is bringing nothing of any merit to the msuic industry and he should keep his mouth shut as as the saying goes ''People in glass houses''.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Example has very average songs, can't sing a note live and he's calling other people useless?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    I don't think anyone outside of forums will even remember Diana Vickers is so if he was saying this for controversy he picked the wrong person tbh
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 246
    Forum Member
    Kanzi wrote: »

a number one single, a number one album.. a critically acclaime west end role, and award, the face of a make up brand and a best selling fashion line... I wouldnt exactly call her useless...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think anyone outside of forums will even remember Diana Vickers is so if he was saying this for controversy he picked the wrong person tbh

Diana Vickers and Alaxandra Burke have strong voices. So why he slag them off? It's because of the their (now) week material, he want to strike a cord and he is right.

Read the article, that gpk posted before.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/music/music-news/the-wanted-used-to-be-my-enemies---but-now-1088820
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    a number one single, a number one album.. a critically acclaime west end role, and award, the face of a make up brand and a best selling fashion line... I wouldnt exactly call her useless...

i agree and judging by this thread he is obviously not saying what everyone is thinking.