To All the Jodie Marsh Haters Part 4

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jodie must be chuffed to conkers.

THREE whole threads about her on this Forum.
  • Chelsey AcklesChelsey Ackles Posts: 1,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't you think it's a bit mean to laugh at and be pleased at someone's failed love life?

Also, I thought Jodie looked lovely on BBLB!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't you think it's a bit mean to laugh at and be pleased at someone's failed love life?

Generally? Yes.

However, this is Jodie Marsh - she who stalked Dancer Ben and very nearly ruined his relationship with his girlfriend, she who stole Dave from another girl and she who sees nothing wrong with doing kiss'n'tells herself.

So no, not really. I'll feel sorry for her when she stops bringing it all on herself.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    eskel wrote:
    She needs to dump the drinking, the all week clubbing, needs to get herself a stylist and sort out that hair and make up. most of all she needs to dump the nasty attitude.

she'd get away with the hair and makeup and clothes thing, if she just took advice about how she carries herself. She moans all the time, she only talks about sex or bullying and she has no insight into her own behaviour.

The people she hangs around with and her family must be reinforcing her belief that she is a victim, because its no-one outside of her bubble that does it. She just won't listen to her critics, but if she did, then she'd maybe start to achieve the lifestyle that Jordan or Pamela Anderson have, and that she aspires to.
  • DonzDonz Posts: 1,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eskel wrote:
    She needs to dump the drinking, the all week clubbing, needs to get herself a stylist and sort out that hair and make up. most of all she needs to dump the nasty attitude.

SHE NEEDS TO HAVE A BATH !!
  • DonzDonz Posts: 1,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aliasjones wrote:

WHY? every single one is slating her :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, she's got a new man, according to her latest blog:http://www.jodiemarsh.tv/blog/index.cfm?ccs=23&cs=529&Login=Done
    who she's been with
    I've pretty much spent all week with Lashes.
    There are pictures of them looking very "friendly" dating from Sat 13th around the 'net.
    Yet Jodie didn't officially finish with Dave Doyle, love of her life, the man she wanted to marry before she'd even spoken to him, he of the "massive" member (Jodie's adjective) until the 16th.

Unless she was fibbing, and Jodie wouldn't do that, would she? ;)
  • HandyBendyWendyHandyBendyWendy Posts: 3,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Precisely, she said in her blog on 16th that she was dumping him because he cheated on her, but those pics from the 13th she's got her legs and arms wrapped around another guy she'd gone to a nightclub with, does that mean she was cheating on dave too seeings as she hadn't actually split with him at that time ;)

Just look at the 12th 13th and 16th picture on this site. Click on small pic, it goes to a larger picture at the top, click on the larger picture to get the full size (if you dare :eek: )

http://www.amadeusnightclub.com/pages/galleries.php?gallery_id=156&page=4
  • Kelly's HeroesKelly's Heroes Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    GKL206 wrote:
    I would start by referring posters to the last post of the Jodie Marsh part 3 thread.

Can we stick to using this for discussion of Jodie Marsh, her blogs, etc. and not discuss past issues, please?

Only one blog since I got up, where she 'pulls' Glyn form Big Brother. (That is gets someone to pass on her mobile number.) Which rather gives credence to the idea that she spent several weeks watching Big Brother non-stop and nothing else.

And I'm coming to the conclusion that the 'I've joined a dating agency' blog is a commercial undertaking and she's being paid for the publicity.

Anyone else agree?

yes and jodies is a self obsessed no mark talentless, drunk who is a slapper with no prettynesss about her what so ever, FFS if i was her bro i'd be ashamed to be seen with her , in fact i would leave the uk for somewhere she has not been seen in the press for shaggn around
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    *runs in and hides from Helsie's best mate the Bouncer*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is anyone else having trouble logging into mush??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    Yep, girlfriday and I have broken it :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    icklekermy wrote:
    Is anyone else having trouble logging into mush??

Morning Ickle,

Yes we all are, there's a problem with the server, and all will be fixed soon (I hope). :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kick the bouncer in the Ghoulies,that should sort him out!

Ay-up everyone!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hitchins wrote:
    Morning Ickle,

Yes we all are, there's a problem with the server, and all will be fixed soon (I hope). :)

Oh thank God! I thought my internet had blocked it!! :eek:
  • SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,681
    Forum Member
    aliasjones wrote:

Well, it completely depends on which blog you read. One time she says there's no such thing as bad publicity and at least people are talking about her, and in another she says that she neither reads, cares about, nor wants publicity (so it's very odd how she's been hawking her story around of late :rolleyes: )

Morning Mushers :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ah at least it will be up and running soon.

I've got the mush shakes!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I personally wouldnt be chuffed to find that I have three threads slagging me off. I'm not so desperate for any form of attention that I'll convince myself that people pointing out the hypocrisy and contractions in my empty life, is better than them not talking about me at all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like this - I've had a stinking migraine for the last 10 hours and thought I'd have a realxing read this morning :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *runs in and hides from Helsie's best mate the Bouncer*

You can run but you can't hide!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like this - I've had a stinking migraine for the last 10 hours and thought I'd have a realxing read this morning :(

I'm getting a stinking cold, I wasin bed at 8 last night with the shakes. :cry:
    gives sad non *karma* to everyone
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor ickle....have a non-k back :( And one for Dawn :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    01/02/07 10:22 Outage update:

Engineers are still working to resolve this issue, which affects any PHP-based website on the server in question.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    01/02/07 10:22 Outage update:

Engineers are still working to resolve this issue, which affects any PHP-based website on the server in question.

Ta for the update DD :)

I miss Mush :(
This discussion has been closed.