Options

Jodie Marsh

Comments

• Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »
    |Nope she does not remind me of Jodie Marach. Just another way of gettinig at Charley I suppose. We have hj=just had an eviction and ther is almost n othin on the threads about the evictees.

This is just beginning to be a hounding Charley fest to me on this fourm.

This was seriously not meant to be an anti-Charley thread. I actually liked Jodie when she on CBB.:o

Charley was reminding me a bit of the Jodie Marsh we saw on CBB so I wondered if anyone else felt the same.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bluefrog wrote: »
    I know I'm not doing charley any favours by saying this (because Jodie is hated on here), but does Charley remind anyone else of Jodie Marsh?

Jodie Marsh is well and truly in a league of her own, she actually makes Charley look pretty good :D
  • Options
    One and OnlyOne and Only Posts: 4,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Jeanie,

As ever wonderful insightful posts.You should compile them and e-mail the lot to the Marsh Monster. She would learn so much from you.:)
  • Options
    mdmanmdman Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jodie may have been a sex-obsessed self-unaware **** but she did not set out to hurt other people in the bb house. Unlike barrymore and charley. I dont think they're similar.
  • Options
    Fish Go DeepFish Go Deep Posts: 4,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alike :eek:

one is a loudmouth, wannabe celeb, loves herself, liar, deluded,

the other is the UKs favourite glamour model from Essex :p
  • Options
    One and OnlyOne and Only Posts: 4,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alike :eek:

one is a loudmouth, wannabe celeb, loves herself, liar, deluded,

and so is the other.....:D :p

(apologies for shortening your post FGD :o )
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeanie wrote: »
    Actually I think they were both were exactly in the position to be giving her advice. They'd been there, done it, worn the t-shirts, wrung them out to dry and were still standing tall.

They had both been 'victims' of press criticism - most of it self inflicted. Both had ways of dealing with it, without whining the whole time that they were being badly treated. Barrymore advised Jodie to leave the country if she couldn't cope with it, just as he had done. Both had been through a lot worse than Jodie, and they were offering her the benefit of their experience.

They had no reason to want to hurt her - just think she just totally pi**ed them both off with her self indulgent claptrap about how she had a worse life than anybody, that everybody was horrible about her - and yet earlier on she had been spouting total vitriol about Katie Price and her disabled son. Basically, Barrymore told her that if she couldn't take it - she shouldn't be dishing it out. Pretty sound advice IMHO.

We'll have to agree to disagree about Barrymore and Burns.

I wasn't aware Jodie had said something unpleasant about Katie and Harvey. :(

It's just occurred to me that Charley makes me laugh a lot whereas Jodie didn't.

I would now like to bring this thread to a close.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bluefrog wrote: »
    This was seriously not meant to be an anti-Charley thread. I actually liked Jodie when she on CBB.

Charley was reminding me a bit of the Jodie Marsh we saw on CBB so I wondered if anyone else felt the same.

I can understand why a lot of people don't like Jodie because like Charley, she is insecure, immature, self-absorbed, hypocritical, bitchy and in many ways her own worst enemy.

But I like the both of them because they can't control their emotions, they say what everyone is thinking but is too afraid to say, and for some reason they're the type of women BB viewers hate with a vengeance (which makes me think they must be doing something right)

They'd probably hate each other if they ever met, though.

I'd have to disagree. Its this type of behaviour that causes friction and fights as they have such a blinkered view on what their words and actions have on other people. They think they are simply 'keeping it real' where in reality they have no comprehension on reasoned and articulate thought.

Jodie Marsh has wrote epic proportions of blogs where she has lashed out on innocent people simply because they choose to have a different perspective than her or have failed to recognise her superiority. (She once lashed out on a poor waitress in Ayia Napa who asked her to get of a table at closing time and was subjected to a personal attack calling a prostitute who only earned £3 an hour whereas she earned £20,000 a day)

They have such little regard for the people around them and such is their own lack of self awareness that they fail to listen to any form of criticism, however well meaning. They fail to grow as human beings and inevitably are scorned and mocked by their peers, as we can see on this board here.

This is an excellent critique on the psyche of Jodie Marsh if you wish to compare the similarities of Jodie & charley and other vacuous fame hungry girls with no discernible talent http://www.therealjodiemarsh.com/default.htm
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mdman wrote: »
    Jodie may have been a sex-obsessed self-unaware **** but she did not set out to hurt other people in the bb house. Unlike barrymore and charley. I dont think they're similar.

Within the first hour in there she stated her reasons for entering the house was to change peoples opinions of her as she felt she was a victim of so much bad press. Yet within minutes of stating this she took great joy in filling Tracey in on the Michael Barrymore/ Stuart Lubbock story, even though she had never met him before, and would have only gained her information from the same press. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    ebjeebeebjeebe Posts: 7,810
    Forum Member
    Within the first hour in there she stated her reasons for entering the house was to change peoples opinions of her as she felt she was a victim of so much bad press. Yet within minutes of stating this she took great joy in filling Tracey in on the Michael Barrymore/ Stuart Lubbock story, even though she had never met him before, and would have only gained her information from the same press. :rolleyes:

Oh yes, I'd forgotten about that. Horrible woman.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 498
    Forum Member

And, don't forget Faria, where she told Dennis that she was famous for kissing and telling, another person she'd probably never met before and would have only gleaned this info from the papers.
  • Options
    ebjeebeebjeebe Posts: 7,810
    Forum Member
    sed_1802 wrote: »
    And, don't forget Faria, where she told Dennis that she was famous for kissing and telling, another person she'd probably never met before and would have only gleaned this info from the papers.

Do you remember in her blog after BB when she called Michael Barrymore a 'possible murderer'? :eek: Like, who the hell did she think she was to make that comment?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I now feel sorry for Charley, fancy being compared to Jodie marsh?!
    She might have a gob on her, be a complete jerk, insensitive, uncaring, stirring up trouble, a backstabber...but to compare her to Jodie Marsh, well that is just unfair.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll finish by saying I don't think the world is going to come to an end because of women like Jodie and Charley.

I know very little about Jodie Marsh other that what I saw of her on the RTV show 'The Games' and CBB5.

When Jodie was on CBB, I admired the way she stood up to Michael Barrymore and Pete Burns and refused to be broken by them. Their behaviour was a hundred times worse than Jodie's, IMO.

BTW, My favourite CBB5 HM was Traci Bingham.

Thanks for all your replies.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    I saw a different side to Jodie Marsh when she did that holiday reps programme and it changed my view on her, she was not allowed to wear make up and had to wear a uniform and she was a totally different person, But Charley is miles ahead as being rude and bitchy
  • Options
    Cake_NibblerCake_Nibbler Posts: 6,564
    Forum Member
    Nobody can be as bad as Jodie Marsh!:D

What? How dare you. :mad: Jodie Marsh is my second favourite CBB contestant after Shilpa. It was disgraceful the way she was bullied by Barrymore, Burns and Galloway. Disgusting.
    She'd be lieing on the bed and Barrymore would go in, start an arguement and then g o "Now you've got all the attention, like you wanted." But he started it.

Jodie is NOT like Charley. She is fit and has worked for every penny she's earnt. he's had a really hard life, she was bullied at school. To quote 'Keeping I Real' ( a book I highly recommend) "They threw footballs at me."
    Her best friend was murdered and her dog died in the same week! Yet she stil has 11 A GCSEs, has worked hard and become the successful, sexy, respected business woman she is.!!!!!

Charley on the other hand is thick, never worked a day in her life and doesn't have a job. Not to mention two faced, sly, nasty, spiteful, manipulative, deluded...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "They threw footballs at me."

Good!
    Pity they didn't throw some soap and water over the skank too.

Boo hoo, she was bullied, get over it, it happens to everyone. It does not mean you have to be a vile human being and take it out on the rest of the world.
    And as for her being bright? If brains were dynamite she would not have enough to part her hair.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not that bad.

here here!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What? How dare you. :mad: Jodie Marsh is my second favourite CBB contestant after Shilpa. It was disgraceful the way she was bullied by Barrymore, Burns and Galloway. Disgusting.
    She'd be lieing on the bed and Barrymore would go in, start an arguement and then g o "Now you've got all the attention, like you wanted." But he started it.

Jodie is NOT like Charley. She is fit and has worked for every penny she's earnt. he's had a really hard life, she was bullied at school. To quote 'Keeping I Real' ( a book I highly recommend) "They threw footballs at me."
    Her best friend was murdered and her dog died in the same week! Yet she stil has 11 A GCSEs, has worked hard and become the successful, sexy, respected business woman she is.!!!!!

Charley on the other hand is thick, never worked a day in her life and doesn't have a job. Not to mention two faced, sly, nasty, spiteful, manipulative, deluded...

What are you, her PR?

Thanks for the biography, but I knew all that and it doesn't change my opinion that she's a waste of oxygen.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA *breathes* HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
  • Options
    DangerBoySteveDangerBoySteve Posts: 641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Charley has probably worked more days in relation to her age than what Jodie has. She has only recently been made unemployed, whereas Jodie hasn't been in a job for over 6 years.

Your last sentence describes Jodie down to a tee. And she got her GCSEs in undisclosed subjects and grades before she "lost her best friend to murder" and Pixie RIP died.
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 4,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hard life?? Really?? She comes from a very privileged background, she spends her blogs telling everyone what a wonderful family and how many brilliant friends she has.

The bullying stories are no more and somewhat less than thousands of people go through every day, she is not unique. Millions of people have lost loved ones through murder, and millions lost their beloved pets.

My son has 12 GCSE's (Grades A*s and A's and one B), and he's doing A Levels in Maths. Physics, Chemistry and Music at the moment. So, in fact he's doing slightly better than Ms Marsh. However, he does not expect anyone to fall at his feet in wonder and awe. He's not a genius. Just an average hard working student - like millions of other young people across the country.

Successful? - Well, she thinks so. The fact that she can afford to buy her own (semi detached) house and spend money on booze and cigarettes is successful in her mind. Guess she's the same as millions of other women then.

Sexy? - Jury's out on that one.

Respected????? - Hahahahahah

Business Woman??? - She does not work in the business world. She poses for pictures, turns up at celebrity bashes wearing attention seeking outfits and appears on reality tv shows. Don't think Sir Alan Sugar will be thinking of hiring her any time soon.

Keeping It Real is about right. Jodie should take her own advice.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,277
    Forum Member
    Jeanie wrote: »
    Hard life?? Really?? She comes from a very privileged background, she spends her blogs telling everyone what a wonderful family and how many brilliant friends she has.

The bullying stories are no more and somewhat less than thousands of people go through every day, she is not unique. Millions of people have lost loved ones through murder, and millions lost their beloved pets.

My son has 12 GCSE's (Grades A*s and A's and one B), and he's doing A Levels in Maths. Physics, Chemistry and Music at the moment. So, in fact he's doing slightly better than Ms Marsh. However, he does not expect anyone to fall at his feet in wonder and awe. He's not a genius. Just an average hard working student - like millions of other young people across the country.

Successful? - Well, she thinks so. The fact that she can afford to buy her own (semi detached) house and spend money on booze and cigarettes is successful in her mind. Guess she's the same as millions of other women then.

Sexy? - Jury's out on that one.

Respected????? - Hahahahahah

Business Woman??? - She does not work in the business world. She poses for pictures, turns up at celebrity bashes wearing attention seeking outfits and appears on reality tv shows. Don't think Sir Alan Sugar will be thinking of hiring her any time soon.

Keeping It Real is about right. Jodie should take her own advice.

Whoa, second time today I've had to say to you...excellent post! You're on a roll today! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:eek: How on earth can you have read Keeping I (sic) Real and NOT have reached the conclusion that she's a complete cnut?

PLEASE tell me you're a Musher taking the p1ss. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,277
    Forum Member

You are aware that just because something is printed in a book, that doesn't necessarily make it the truth? ;)

Especially when it's an autobiography!