✭✭✭

Comments

• ElanorElanor Posts: 13,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's such a classy lady.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Now we know Pete's JT is not only the size of a Sky + Remote Control but it's also brown. I don't know about the rest of you, but I feel quite refreshed hearing that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think there is anything else she has to reveal to us? In the past week there has been her telling us that she is still in love with her husband, She has found him in bed with a blow up doll and she was stupid enough to think it was a real woman, and now she is telling us about the size and colour of her husbands manhood. When will she realise we don't care? :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 479
    Forum Member
    she really has reached a new low.

nobody give a toss wot petes manhood looks like or wot size it is. nobody cares about her sex life. is she really that desperate to be in the media that she has to tell us every intimate detail of her life?

Surely she has made enough money now that she can stop selling herself to the media and spend more time enjoying her family.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You sure she was not talking about one of Pete's Dogs? It could be a red setter?
  • Soulmate9Soulmate9 Posts: 7,407
    Forum Member
    OATZ MM wrote: »
    Now we know Pete's JT is not only the size of a Sky + Remote Control but it's also brown. I don't know about the rest of you, but I feel quite refreshed hearing that.

It's made me feel a lot better knowing that! :D
  • LemonPledgeLemonPledge Posts: 6,277
    Forum Member
    Soulmate9 wrote: »
    It's made me feel a lot better knowing that! :D

Me too! I think I might write an essay about his Dick! and maybe send it to her
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 466
    Forum Member
    I wondered why i couldnt sleep!!! I think this has to be the thing keeping me awake. Im so happy she's told us all now, i can finally get some sleep tonight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    RacerWelsh wrote: »
    You sure she was not talking about one of Pete's Dogs? It could be a red setter?

I thought that said Dongs for a mo. Must be Royals Jellies Dongs Juniors whatever that I can't get out of my mind.
  • Channel HopperChannel Hopper Posts: 15,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me too! I think I might write an essay about his Dick! and maybe send it to her

A couple of inches should sum it up.