SHAFTSHAFT Posts: 4,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes

Really? In what context?
  • Options
    kobiashimaruxkobiashimarux Posts: 8,619
    Forum Member
    Don't care for either of them, at least Mariah has an okay voice though, Garraway is a no talent hanger on.
  • Options
    The_Time_BeingThe_Time_Being Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    Its my understanding that Give Me The Vallium, is 75% per cent owned by ITV 25% by Disney how "Mickey Mouse" is that:D

As of today, 100% owned by ITV
  • Options
    TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As of today, 100% owned by ITV

Yes thats true so will the deadwood be culled and replaced by people who know what they are doing?
  • Options
    famemonsterfamemonster Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    I remember Garraway smoking while heavily pregnant. Who is she to bad mouth anybody?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sack The Bitch!!!!!!
  • Options
    mumbles26mumbles26 Posts: 5,768
    Forum Member
    I don't know whether to believe these stories about Carey being a diva or not.

What I do know is that I used to like Garraway but over the last two years she has become way too arrogant and full of her own self importance.
  • Options
    TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mumbles26 wrote: »
    I don't know whether to believe these stories about Carey being a diva or not.

What I do know is that I used to like Garraway but over the last two years she has become way too arrogant and full of her own self importance.

Since Drippy Draper came on the scene she has become a bit of a diva herself
  • Options
    prasanthprasanth Posts: 1,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SHAFT wrote: »
    Do you know her personally? :confused:

No, but my opinion of her is formed by watching her interviews, and how she responds to questions, talks about her music etc. I.e. facts. She has never been rude, arrogant in an interview, acceptance speech etc.

The media is all gossip, with so called "diva reports" being retracted so many times, one example being Garraway.