Favorite Comedians?

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i know what you mean lol i'm not originally from here moved here abt 7 years ago n the village i stay in now is very quiet which i like :)

anyhoo.... i think we've strayed off the comedian subject a lil bit! dont wanna get our knuckles wrapped for changing topic eh? ;)
  • Cantona07Cantona07 Posts: 56,910
    Forum Member
    i know what you mean lol i'm not originally from here moved here abt 7 years ago n the village i stay in now is very quiet which i like :)

anyhoo.... i think we've strayed off the comedian subject a lil bit! dont wanna get our knuckles wrapped for changing topic eh? ;)

Its ok, i think you dodged few bullets in the other thread ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    depending on what u call dodged lol apparantly now i'm vile!! ah well as i always say everyones entitled to their own opinion i was just expressing mine etc etc jeezo u would think i was the antichrist or something!! maybe i am......... :D
  • Cantona07Cantona07 Posts: 56,910
    Forum Member
    depending on what u call dodged lol apparantly now i'm vile!! ah well as i always say everyones entitled to their own opinion i was just expressing mine etc etc jeezo u would think i was the antichrist or something!! maybe i am......... :D

The antichrist? nah......... A tactless clown.........ahem! Nah, express your opinion. you're entitled to it!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cantona07 wrote: »
    The antichrist? nah......... A tactless clown.........ahem! Nah, express your opinion. you're entitled to it!

maybe i am tactless i dont care i say what ive got to say with no sugar coating if people dont like that tough i'm not about to change that for anyone!! but a clown???!!! i may have the red cheeks n nose (well it has been cold lately :p ) but i dont have big feet or the baggy tacky clothes lol
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,981
    Forum Member
    Lee Evans
    Russell Howard
    Russell Brand
  • BellagioBellagio Posts: 3,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paul Merton
    Jo Brand (accquired taste, I know)
    Eddie Izzard

But (and they'd admit this) none of them could hold a candle to the likes of Tommy Cooper, Dave Allen or Morecambe & Wise, just to pull three out of the air.

Russell Brand makes me ashamed to be both human and British. He's about as funny as a dose of leprosy.
    Forum Member
    myss wrote: »
    Frankie Boyle and the blonde one on MTW (I'm surprised that his name's escapes me... Russell something?) make me laugh whenever I watch them both on that programme, Peter Kay and Matt Lucas is growing on me in his own act. :)

Russell Howard?
  • Miss ListerMiss Lister Posts: 289
    Forum Member
    Richard Herring
    Stewart Lee
    Ian Stone
    Ed Byrne
    Mitch Benn
    Phil Kay
    Jeremy Hardy
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    Brendon Burns. Look out for his Sober not Clean DVD. You will not be disappointed. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Mighty Boosh; Noel, Julian and Rich especially. Every single one of them are brilliantly hilarious though.
    The I.T Crowd; like TMB, they all are hilarious IMO. Chris O'Dowd and Richard Ayoade especially have great timing and delivery.
    Tim Minchin
    Russell Howard
    Russell Brand
    Ed Byrne
    Dara O'Briain
    Frankie Boyle
    Michael McIntyre
    Lee Mack
    Tim Vine
    Bill Bailey
    Simon Amstell
    David Mitchell
    Charlie Brooker (if he counts as a comedian)
    Sean Lock
    Jimmy Carr
    Alan Carr
    Catherine Tate
    Steve Williams (he was on Michael McIntyre's Comedy Roadshow, Welsh man whose routine included the dolphins :D:D)
    Kevin Bishop
    James Corden and Ruth Jones (I guess they're considered 'comedy writers' and 'comedy actor/actress' than 'comedian', but still..)
    Caroline Ahearne
    Jessica Hynes (she's probably considered a 'comedy actress' than 'comedian' but I adore her)
    Forum Member
    The Mighty Boosh; Noel, Julian and Rich especially. Every single one of them are brilliantly hilarious though.
    The I.T Crowd; like TMB, they all are hilarious IMO. Chris O'Dowd and Richard Ayoade especially have great timing and delivery.
    Tim Minchin
    Russell Howard
    Russell Brand

Ed Byrne
    Dara O'Briain
    Frankie Boyle
    Michael McIntyre
    Lee Mack
    Tim Vine
    Bill Bailey
    Simon Amstell
    David Mitchell
    Charlie Brooker (if he counts as a comedian)
    Sean Lock
    Jimmy Carr
    Alan Carr

Catherine Tate
    Steve Williams (he was on Michael McIntyre's Comedy Roadshow, Welsh man whose routine included the dolphins :D:D)
    Kevin Bishop
    James Corden and Ruth Jones (I guess they're considered 'comedy writers' and 'comedy actor/actress' than 'comedian', but still..)
    Caroline Ahearne
    Jessica Hynes (she's probably considered a 'comedy actress' than 'comedian' but I adore her)

my favourites from your list.