Options

ED Stuart Blackburn on TM tomorrow..

YeraYera Posts: 6,200
Forum Member
What would you ask him about upcoming storylines?

I want to know when will Sandy abuse stop and if Ashley will get away with bullying:confused:

Edit- and will any of you email questions to This morning?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would he give away the ending of the abuse storyline? That seems like a wasted question to me. It'll end when it ends and of course Ashley won't get away with it.
  • Options
    ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Might email and ask him if we are meant to believe that Cain, Debbie, Cameron and Adam would all really stand back and let Aaron take blame for the fire at the garage. Utterly ridiculous ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JarkdeLuxe wrote: »
    Why would he give away the ending of the abuse storyline? That seems like a wasted question to me. It'll end when it ends and of course Ashley won't get away with it.

The Corrie producer revealed a few storylines on TM this week so I was just wondering if the ED producer might do the same- oooh I hope he doesn't get away with it -but you are probably right- he will go for counselling or anger management and all will be forgiven :rolleyes:
  • Options
    linc52linc52 Posts: 1,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ArtyAttack wrote: »
    Might email and ask him if we are meant to believe that Cain, Debbie, Cameron and Adam would all really stand back and let Aaron take blame for the fire at the garage. Utterly ridiculous ;)

i so agree with you im at work tomorrow so i will miss it:mad:
  • Options
    SOAPYFANSOAPYFAN Posts: 2,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the "ANNIVERSARY STORYLINE" may be revealed tomorrow.

Just like the "CORRIE TRAM CRASH ANNOUNCMENT" in 2010.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Could be- hopefully he will have interesting news not just the usual stories dragging on.....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SOAPYFAN wrote: »
    I think the "ANNIVERSARY STORYLINE" may be revealed tomorrow.

Just like the "CORRIE TRAM CRASH ANNOUNCMENT" in 2010.

i was thinking that!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What month is the anniversary?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone should ask him to explain what Cameron sees in Debbie and why he won't leave her? If he loves Debbie so much Why is he doing naughty things with auntie Chas?
  • Options
    evoleevole Posts: 1,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ask if Laurel is going to get the sh%t beat out of her before continuing her oh, so, so, so so, romantic affair with Marlon? :rolleyes::yawn: