The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You didn't mean Harvey did you?

No Junior, he was having problems at school.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Wrong again. PA fought for access & got it DESPITE not being the bio dad.Even the Courts saw that PA was the man H regarded as daddy ,so made the right decision on access .
    KP fought it to the max & lost. Harvey visits & KP can do diddly squat without ending up in contempt of court.:)

What a load of garbage ... He can not fight for access ..
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    If they were not meant to photographed she would not have let them out on the photo shoot and would have given instructions for no pictures being printed.

But I digress............... back to the wedding!!!

what's the betting the guests will have to wear certain colours?

I'm sure there will be at least 50 shades of mahogany splattered on the guests for the day.

I hope she has had a run-through...I Katie take you Kevin...errr I mean Kerion to be my etc etc...
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    PROOF

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1333014/Katie-Price-announces-plans-withdraw-Junior-Princess-public-eye.html

Do you actually have ANY idea about these people Janna? It's looking less and less so
    :D:D.
    You googled a "she said" article & claim it proof ? You are SO funny.
    Proof she spins a good yarn,but we knew that already.
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    I'm sure there will be at least 50 shades of mahogany splattered on the guests for the day.

I hope she has had a run-through...I Katie take you Kevin...errr I mean Kerion to be my etc etc...

Maybe she will have a telly prompter so she gets the name right? :D
    Forum Member
    What a load of garbage ... He can not fight for access ..

He did. And he got it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He did. And he got it.

Prove it... Peter has NO rights to time with Harvey ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harvey visits & KP can do diddly squat without ending up in contempt of court.:)

Could you provide any proof or links to that? As from what i gathered she stopped him seeing Harvey for quite a while.
    Forum Member
    No Junior, he was having problems at school.

Oh no....don't tell us you were privy to his school records too ! What a guy. James Bond & Anonymous rolled into one.:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    Maybe she will have a telly prompter so she gets the name right? :D

She has his name tattooed on her wrist
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly it's true ...

You are aware of the derogatory racial comments made by her about his father which was probably also a factor on how he was 'treated' before he was even born.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D.
    You googled a "she said" article & claim it proof ? You are SO funny.
    Proof she spins a good yarn,but we knew that already.

She told Alan Titchsmarch live on TV. So you are claiming to know more about her kids experiences than she does?

OMG :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He did. And he got it.

No he didn't. You have slipped up. Please show any of us this?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You are aware of the derogatory racial comments made by her about his father which was probably also a factor on how he was 'treated' before he was even born.

Let's not start all that again... I don't wish to let all the garbage restart..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no....don't tell us you were privy to his school records too ! What a guy. James Bond & Anonymous rolled into one.:D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=947zjvoZAdo

04:20

I think what she says is pretty obviously true. Out of her OWN mouth?
    Forum Member
    Could you provide any proof or links to that? As from what i gathered she stopped him seeing Harvey for quite a while.

No.because unlike you I don't claim inner knowledge ;)
    It was discussed in papers & mags including threads on here discussing why PA should or shouldn't have custody..
    Google it.....you like googling.
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has his name tattooed on her wrist

She's got Leo tattooed on her ankle, one glance in the wrong place and it's....:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's got Leo tattooed on her ankle, one glance in the wrong place and it's....:eek:

She will wear a long dress to eliminate that mistake
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No.because unlike you I don't claim inner knowledge ;)
    It was discussed in papers & mags including threads on here discussing why PA should or shouldn't have custody..
    Google it.....you like googling.

No, it wasn't Janna. I tend to think it would have made the papers, not the ones you are imagining.

What actually happened was he sued her for alleging he didnt love Harvey and was using him in song lyrics to sell records etc. She couldnt prove that so he won. It had nothing at all to do with custody. He doesnt have custody of Harvey or any rights - they have an agreement.
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's not start all that again... I don't wish to let all the garbage restart..

Ugly fact for a thoroughly ugly person....how anyone can be a 'fan' of someone who spouts and behaves in such a disgusting and abhorrent manner is beyond me.
    Forum Member
    She told Alan Titchsmarch live on TV. So you are claiming to know more about her kids experiences than she does?

OMG :o
    Ah....live on TV. Like her live on TV claim of PA having an affair. That kind of lie-ve.;)
    If she told me the grass was green I'd still double check.
    So,where are these school records of the kids having probs. You are the insider after all. Show & tell those & in the same fashion I'll magic up the court records you demand
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah....live on TV. Like her live on TV claim of PA having an affair. That kind of lie-ve.;)
    So,where are these school records of the kids having probs. You are the insider after all. Show & tell those & in the same fashion I'll magic up the court records you demand

Well you know, i tend to believe her when shes talking about her son over you. Crazy, i know.
    Forum Member
    Ugly fact for a thoroughly ugly person....how anyone can be a 'fan' of someone who spouts and behaves in such a disgusting and abhorrent manner is beyond me.

Sums it up nicely really. Well said.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Again you are wrong .. She didn't accuse him LIVE on tv ... You do get a lot mixed up.. Peter has no access rights
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=947zjvoZAdo

04:20

I think what she says is pretty obviously true. Out of her OWN mouth?

Out of her OWN mouth eh?

Well I guess it MUST be true then.:rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.