Options

Chanelle mother's murderer due for release

Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1384786/Chanelle-Hayes-devastated-news-mothers-killer-released-month.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Now I don't like the girl but I can only feel for her in this situation. I'd be totally devasated in her shoes.

As an aside, I didn't know she was back with Jack Tweed. :confused:

Comments

• Options
    rosco2010rosco2010 Posts: 7,501
    Forum Member
    Is he in Wakefield prison?
  • Options
    The Mad JokerThe Mad Joker Posts: 5,397
    Forum Member
    she must be desperate, getting back with jack tweed after all she said about him. 1 month we will see them in ok mag then 3 months later they will split.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    rosco2010 wrote: »
    Is he in Wakefield prison?
    probably lower security if he is nearing parole.

I don't know why she fears he will "come after her" - any notion like that would prevent parole and anyway he will be resettled in another part of the country.
  • Options
    hunniebunhunniebun Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    worpler wrote: »
    probably lower security if he is nearing parole.

I don't know why she fears he will "come after her" - any notion like that would prevent parole and anyway he will be resettled in another part of the country.

I'd have thought that lots of people would feel the same as her if they were ever unfortunate enough to be in the same situation - they may be irrational fears, but I expect to her those fears feel very real.
    As well, all the time he has been in prison, I would think there is a feeling that some justice has been done - the release date gets nearer and the thoughts that justice has been done may disappear and the raw feelings of loss come right back.
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This has to be a tough thing for anyone to deal with.
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    I'm not a fan of zelebs (who is?) but I feel for her. I think it's completely natural to fear that her mother's killer may come after her.

One thing I would say though, is to do as few interviews as possible about it because all she's doing is raising her profile (not much, admittedly...)
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do feel sorry for Chanelle but if she genuinely is fearful that this man will come looking for her then then why declare she is moving to Essex, thus revealing her new location?
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do feel sorry for Chanelle but if she genuinely is fearful that this man will come looking for then then why declare she is moving to Essex, thus revealing her new location?

I agree with this.

I do feel for Chanelle though, I can't imagine how she must be feeling :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    I do feel sorry for Chanelle but if she genuinely is fearful that this man will come looking for her then then why declare she is moving to Essex, thus revealing her new location?

She hasn't though has she. She's said nothing if you read the article closely. Her spokesperson has only confirmed that she's aware Pollard is up for parole and she was upset by the news. Thats it. The rest is lifted from todays Daily Star article and all the 'scared he might come after me' and 'i'm going to live with Tweed in Essex' all comes from quotes by a Daily Star source. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't stand her, but I sympathise with her over this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know bloody hilarious, she has sold stories like this before, she will do so again, she has little to no media interest so trys to manufacture it,

she is back with Jack Tweed and then this story appears and she is off to Essex, she has cloned herself to look like one of the girls off Towie, me thinks she is moving to Essex to try to get involved in another reality TV show,
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    Ermm. Horrible start in life. I think she has done well for herself. She has milked her status and looks and why not? If nobody was interested in her she would not make money from it. Plenty from BB have tried and vanished, she has stayed around. Fair play, no reason to give the girl hassle over this traumatic time and it is another part of her life she has chosen to share. Ignore it, react to it but she is making something out of her situation.
  • Options
    mumbles26mumbles26 Posts: 5,770
    Forum Member
    I don't like or dislike Chanelle but I fully sympathise with her worry over the release of this evil man.

Regardless of whether he's unlikely to seek Chanelle out, that's neither here nor there, I'd feel the same as she is right now.

Poor girl.
  • Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    I had no idea of the background of Chanelle...... kind of explains a lot :(
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Given that Chanelle was adopted before her mum's murder and was given (and still uses) her adoptive parents' surname, why on earth is she publicising her connection with her mum? Surely it would have been more sensible, if she had genuine fears for her safety, to keep quiet, then no-one (including the soon-to-be-released killer) would be any the wiser.

Now, thanks to these articles, he knows about Chanelle, where she currently lives and where her boyfriend lives (or can easily find out now the info is plastered all over the tabloids and forums like this one).

If this story was fed to the media by Chanelle, then she's been a very silly girl. The media have also been irresponsible in printing it, whether or not the info was leaked to them by Chanelle. That being said, I doubt the man has any intention of going after her.

I will add, though, that I genuinely feel for her and understand completely why she would be worried for her safety.
  • Options
    AntoniaAAntoniaA Posts: 6,640
    Forum Member
    I must admit I had never heard of her but, reading the story, I have some sympathy though I think she is daft speaking so publicly.

What is she doing with Jack Tweed when she has a baby, only ten months old, from someone else???? Where does she get the energy?

Jack must have a thing for reality stars.
  • Options
    googlekinggoogleking Posts: 15,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dear me, are their NO limits to her attention seeking fame hunger? Why the hell would he come after her? And even if he did, surely it's only her own actions in talking to papers etc that would lead him to her.

Stupid, stupid, stupid girl.
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,007
    Forum Member
    While on Big Brother 2007 a story appeared she was fearful of the possible immeninent release of her mother's murderer.

Then again in 2008.....
    There has been a lot of speculation about him being released this year and if that was the case I’d have to get security for myself and my family,' she tells the Daily Star Sunday.

Yet she got cosy with Jack Tweed, who's been found guily of attacking a taxi driver by grabbing him round the neck and in a premeditated attack breaking a metal golf club over the head of a teenager.

Then there's the physical attack by him on his pregnant girlfriend (later to be his wife) late at night in a blood splattered hotel room. Denied at the time, but confirmed in his dead wife's autobiography.