2»

Comments

• Options
    Wayne-KerrWayne-Kerr Posts: 3,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soppyfan wrote: »
    I've reported the page, it should be taken down soon

It won't be taken down. There are far more insulting groups on Facebook than that one. I think everyone is overreacting massively here...
  • Options
    SurrenderBillSurrenderBill Posts: 19,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I report all the stupidity that I find on this forum, and the mods deal with it. Unfortunately, Facebook don't give a flying flock... so not much anybody can do. It can be reported, but people have had to campaign very hard to have much worse than that removed.
  • Options
    researchshirleyresearchshirley Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wayne-Kerr wrote: »
    She's not a teenager.

Clearly not. Isn't she the mum of the other girls?
  • Options
    bigbro24bigbro24 Posts: 11,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She always was the most confident one in the band - Tulisa just milked the comments for sympathy
    any one gets in the public eye is gonna get it - no matter how good or bad they look - you always need a thick skin
  • Options
    HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wayne-Kerr wrote: »
    Quite the opposite now for Nicola, she's one of the better looking ones in Girls Aloud.
    milliejo wrote: »
    Nicola went on to be a muse for Vivianne Westwood and has grown into a confident, articulate woman.

Like I said, I personally like Nicola. I think she is (and always was) the prettiest member of Girls Aloud and I also think she was the most talented, too.

My point was in reference to the general view of her, particularly in the media. I don't agree with it and I don't agree with it about Jesy, either (though I think Jade is the prettiest of LM, but Jesy is not ugly)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't worry. The pathetic, jealous individual who created that group is probably a spotty loser sitting at home on the dole with nothing better to do than target a young girl who has done nothing wrong. Luckily I'm sure she's too busy celebrating her win, signing her record deal and starting an exciting music career to worry about facebook groups like that.
  • Options
    NienaNiena Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    Jesy is the most interesting looking and sexy of the bunch. Other three are pretty-ish but bland looking.

Nicola is gorgeous ♥
  • Options
    researchshirleyresearchshirley Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Niena wrote: »
    Jesy is the most interesting looking and sexy of the bunch. Other three are pretty-ish but bland looking.

Nicola is gorgeous ♥

You're weird.
  • Options
    Mr BlondeMr Blonde Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They just need to make that facebook page 18+ and label it adult humour...everyone's happy then...
  • Options
    KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    I laughed too :cry: I'm evil! :(
  • Options
    gemsmummygemsmummy Posts: 805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Blonde wrote: »
    Harsh, but funny...there's nothing wrong with Frankie Boyle humour...

Frankie Boyle dos'nt have a sense of humour, just a nasty sarcastic streak. Must have come from all the years of kids calling him an ugly ****er!
  • Options
    CloudyECloudyE Posts: 9,230
    Forum Member
    I think that she is the most pretty TBH,size has never been an issue for me with anyone. If anything, most of the "perfect" looking people have ego's to match.
  • Options
    WayfarersWayfarers Posts: 497
    Forum Member
    What amazes me is the lack of solidarity between girls/women. Fair enough if some loser lad posted the page on Facebook, I'd have hoped 'he' would have been shouted down by girls on Facebook but its a battle royale on there at the moment with other girls throwing insults and digs at Jessie and all aimed at her appearance. I can see where Tulisa was going with the whole "the LM girls are just like every other girl in this country" in an effort to ingratiate them into the minds and psyche of females throughout the UK. But there comes a point when you have to stop playing down the LM girls 'normality' and encourage the idea that they're goodlooking and able to sing and deserve a place on a talent show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    That FB page is just sick. Surely that's classed as bullying? They've cracked right down on all this stuff, the people who write nasty things on there about her better be careful!
  • Options
    mgvsmithmgvsmith Posts: 16,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nicola is gorgeous ♥

Jesy is the sexiest and the one who can communicate best.

Nicola is not only gorgeous but the most talented member of GA, check out her album.
  • Options
    NienaNiena Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    mgvsmith wrote: »
    Nicola is not only gorgeous but the most talented member of GA, check out her album.

I have it. Excellent stuff. Two singles are actually the weakest songs on the album IMO.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RPH wrote: »

For this very reason it wouldnt bother me if fb was banned of the wwb....
  • Options
    CloudyECloudyE Posts: 9,230
    Forum Member
    Mr Blonde wrote: »
    They just need to make that facebook page 18+ and label it adult humour...everyone's happy then...

Really, as an adult, labelling it 18+ humour still doesnt make it either funny or of any positive use.
  • Options
    kazzykazzy Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure she is far too busy enjoying tonight, to worry about the sad people who have nothing better to be honest!!
  • Options
    mgvsmithmgvsmith Posts: 16,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have it. Excellent stuff. Two singles are actually the weakest songs on the album IMO.

I'd probably agree with that about the singles. I also think that LM might go somewhere in that direction with their music.
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A depressing facebook. She is stunning.
  • Options
    gemsmummygemsmummy Posts: 805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wayfarers wrote: »
    What amazes me is the lack of solidarity between girls/women. Fair enough if some loser lad posted the page on Facebook, I'd have hoped 'he' would have been shouted down by girls on Facebook but its a battle royale on there at the moment with other girls throwing insults and digs at Jessie and all aimed at her appearance. I can see where Tulisa was going with the whole "the LM girls are just like every other girl in this country" in an effort to ingratiate them into the minds and psyche of females throughout the UK. But there comes a point when you have to stop playing down the LM girls 'normality' and encourage the idea that they're goodlooking and able to sing and deserve a place on a talent show.

Good point. There is an element of young girls who are so far up their own arse, who think they are so special, just because they are thin. They have been programmed into thinking that you must be thin, tannned and full of make-up to be worthy of a second look, all this has come from the likes of 'The only way is Essex' show, where all the girls are obsessed with their looks. It dos'nt send a good message out to young girls and any girl who dos'nt fit that image are made to feel like second class citizens. The whole thing is wrong, and shows like this should be banned, they are sending the wrong signs out to kids.
  • Options
    SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kazzy wrote: »
    I'm sure she is far too busy enjoying tonight, to worry about the sad people who have nothing better to be honest!!

Exactly!
  • Options
    James Martin 2James Martin 2 Posts: 4,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say winning the country's biggest singing competition is two fingers enough.

I think she's hot.