Options

What shall I do?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member
    You are chuffed because your ex soulmate will be coming home to find his clothes in black bags on the doorstep? Oh and your friend is no longer speaking to you because she thought you were the other woman. Hmmm think I preferred Jackanory personally.
  • Options
    Pandora 9Pandora 9 Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a true story but I changed the names ... whether you believe me or not is up to you.
  • Options
    joijijoiji Posts: 582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pandora 9 wrote: »
    Well I won't tell you what happened now because of all the insulting replies!

The end result is she is not speaking to me it seems she thought I was the other woman after spotting the text messages on John's phone.

Off to phone a friend >>>>>>>>>>[/

Who John or Jane?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    joiji wrote: »
    Well I won't tell you what happened now because of all the insulting replies!

The end result is she is not speaking to me it seems she thought I was the other woman after spotting the text messages on John's phone.

Off to phone a friend >>>>>>>>>>[/

Who John or Jane?

No Francine .. she's my hairdresser :)
  • Options
    elliecatelliecat Posts: 9,890
    Forum Member
    John will come home to his clothes in bin bags on the front door step because of his cheating ;)

you seem to take a lot of satisfaction in that. What's with the winking smilie is it really appropriate when someone's relationship has just gone down the pan because you blabbed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member
    elliecat wrote: »
    you seem to take a lot of satisfaction in that. What's with the winking smilie is it really appropriate when someone's relationship has just gone down the pan because you blabbed.

If it was a true "story" then I agree with elliecat. Are you sure you were a friend of the Wife?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Having been cheated on myself years ago I think the wife had a right to know. Just imagine if she had picked up an std from the other woman? I actually know someone who caught vd off a cheating spouse. So yes I am glad she knows the truth and if she wants a shoulder to cry on I will be there for her.
  • Options
    elliecatelliecat Posts: 9,890
    Forum Member
    Having been cheated on myself years ago I think the wife had a right to know. Just imagine if she had picked up an std from the other woman? I actually know someone who caught vd off a cheating spouse. So yes I am glad she knows the truth and if she wants a shoulder to cry on I will be there for her.

You know a lot of people who cheat on their partners don't you....

Do you actually have any proof or have you just ruined your friends relationship(and your own friendship with her) because you saw something you thought looked like an affair. You certainly won't be the person she goes to for a cry either especially with a smug attitude.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know a lot of people who cheat on their partners don't you....

Do you actually have any proof or have you just ruined your friends relationship(and your own friendship with her) because you saw something you thought looked like an affair. You certainly won't be the person she goes to for a cry either especially with a smug attitude.

Her husband admitted to me it was an affair, read back! Its up to her if she want my support and I am not being smug I just can't stand people who cheat on their partners thats all.

How would you feel if your partner cheated on you? Or are you not in a relationship and thats why you are being so judgmental towards me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At the rate all this is going John and Jane will be divorced and remarried before dinner time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At the rate all this is going John and Jane will be divorced and remarried before dinner time.

ha ha ... actually *John* just rang because his wife has told him not to come home tonight while she thinks about what has happened. He then had the nerve to ask if he could sleep on our sofa I told him I couldn't take sides and he will have to go to a hotel or to his bit on the side.
  • Options
    Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You just can't get the good made up stories these days...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow John actually phoned you all nice and calm asking to stay on your sofa after you told his wife about his affair with Jane?

I would of put money on John being extremely angry with you for telling his wife, unless he. Isn't bothered about his marriage.

tell him to put a dressing gown. on and to take his hammer to Janes and join the queue,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    You just can't get the good made up stories these days...

That's because you can get £250 from a magazine these days
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow John actually phoned you all nice and calm asking to stay on your sofa after you told his wife about his affair with Jane?

I would of put money on John being extremely angry with you for telling his wife, unless he. Isn't bothered about his marriage.

tell him to put a dressing gown. on and to take his hammer to Janes and join the queue,

He wasn't calm but I told him that his wife thought I was the other woman so I had to tell her the truth. He can't go to Jane's because she is one of their neighbours.

You never know his wife might forgive him and take him back. He did say he was sexually frustrated which made him turn to Jane for some comfort. They do have a couple of children so she might take him back for their sakes. I'd make him take some tests before letting him back in the marital bed if I was her.
  • Options
    MaybelleMaybelle Posts: 2,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Martial bed - sounds dangerous!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So does the wife know its Jane who he is having the affair with? If she does is she going to confront her about it?

What does Francine say about all this?
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well i actually heard that john was a secret cross-dresser with a particular penchant for lacy stockings. i heard that the other woman is actually his alter-ego, maxine
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where does Eunice come into this?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybelle wrote: »
    Martial bed - sounds dangerous!

it was a typo! I am doing work at the same time ;)
  • Options
    User68571User68571 Posts: 3,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know the standard of trolls has really dropped recently....

I think we need to write a strongly worded letter to a local MP and see if we can get 'trollery' reintroduced on the school syllabus. It's a sorry state of affairs when a troll ruins a thread themself before anyone's even had chance to be taken in.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So does the wife know its Jane who he is having the affair with? If she does is she going to confront her about it?

What does Francine say about all this?

Please keep up with the thread :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know the standard of trolls has really dropped recently....

I think we need to write a strongly worded letter to a local MP and see if we can get 'trollery' reintroduced on the school syllabus. It's a sorry state of affairs when a troll ruins a thread themself before anyone's even had chance to be taken in.

Are you saying that YOU are a troll??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please keep up with the thread :)

I'm trying:o

Ok get it she does know Jane is the other woman or you, but is she going to speak to Jane to see what she has to say and did you get your hair appointment sorted?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm trying:o

Ok get it she does know Jane is the other woman or you, but is she going to speak to Jane to see what she has to say and did you get your hair appointment sorted?

She did say she was going to confront Jane about the affair but I don't know if she has yet. I do feel sorry for Jane's husband but he must have know what he was taking on as he is her third. Perhaps John will be number four?

Francine is a friend as well as my hairdresser so I didn't make an appointment this time.

Well this has been a lot of fun but I really must get on with my accounts now because I am falling behind now.

See you later :)
This discussion has been closed.