Sophie looks like...

Comments

• Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    Kopite1763 wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, how long does Botox last?

No idea. Perhaps those who are shallow enough to put so much emphasis on looks will answer?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No idea. Perhaps those who are shallow enough to put so much emphasis on looks will answer?

3 - 6 months :o
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member

*sniggers quietly*
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tom_ogrady wrote: »
    Is it the beard that makes you think so?

I'm not a Sophie fan - but hate the way Louis and Carol (she actually stuck out her tongue at her and gave her the fingers while Sophie got into bed and couldn't see her) are constantly trying to make themselves look good by slagging Sophie off.

Carol is a miserable looking cow - what's she in there for anyway? Must be a friggin huge fee for her

I agree, it really is quite disgusting when people try to get a laugh at somebody elses expense and this is what Carol and Louie are doing to Sophie!
  • Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    well yes she can come across as condescending but unlike Louis and carol she doesn't constantly criticize someone's looks or bully others..

sophie generally means well.. carol and Louis don't!

So do you think Sophie is being bullied?

Sophie was quite vocal in critising Laurens looks the other night, so she is no saint in that department.
  • flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sophie was quite vocal in critising Laurens looks the other night, so she is no saint in that department.

I would have to be reminded of what Sophie said about Lauren's looks.

But there is a difference between looks, and how you dress the looks you have.
    Forum Member
    planets wrote: »
    *sniggers quietly*

So looks are important to you. Ok. :)
  • sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tom_ogrady wrote: »
    Is it the beard that makes you think so?

I'm not a Sophie fan - but hate the way Louis and Carol (she actually stuck out her tongue at her and gave her the fingers while Sophie got into bed and couldn't see her) are constantly trying to make themselves look good by slagging Sophie off.

Carol is a miserable looking cow - what's she in there for anyway? Must be a friggin huge fee for her
    we see sour faced Sophie looking miserable most of the time, at least Carol has a laugh, and she is admittedly worse than Louie at the bitching, he is egged on by her - but she's a great HM and providing lots of Live Feed entertainment, all Sophie does is flirt with Mario , smoke and moan and look miserable.
    Forum Member
    flower 2 wrote: »
    I would have to be reminded of what Sophie said about Lauren's looks.

But there is a difference between looks, and how you dress the looks you have.

in her definite hearing as we could see she was awake there was "i'm not going to touch her...witch"
    in her possible hearing
    "white witch"
    "gungey eyed either freak/witch"
    "something out the excorcist"
    it went on for 30 minutes so it's hard to remember everything
    Forum Member
    So looks are important to you. Ok. :)

nope looks aren't important to me Fairy
    i was laughing that Phyllis answered (even though there was an implied insult to anyone who did ) and she put jokey :o:o there

couldn't give a stuff about sophie and her botox i find her behaviour much more of a reason to dislike her:)
  • flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sandy50 wrote: »
    we see sour faced Sophie looking miserable most of the time, at least Carol has a laugh, and she is admittedly worse than Louie at the bitching, he is egged on by her - but she's a great HM and providing lots of Live Feed entertainment, all Sophie does is flirt with Mario , smoke and moan and look miserable.

All Carol does is magic with a few ingredients in the kitchen and revel and moan about it.

(Oh and she scrubs a bit)
  • Psycho_KittyPsycho_Kitty Posts: 1,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    in her definite hearing as we could see she was awake there was "i'm not going to touch her...witch"
    in her possible hearing
    "white witch"

That's awful. :(
    Forum Member
    in her possible hearing
    "white witch"

We're all these comments only uttered by Sophie?
    Forum Member
    We're all these comments only uttered by Sophie?

nope but the poster only asked about sophie
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
    Forum Member

well when carol and Louis constantly talk about her looks, bitch behind her back and try to isolate the group away from her I see that as bullying..

And I never said sophie was innocent & even said that she shouldn't have let lauren get to her that much!:cool:
  • Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    well when carol and Louis constantly talk about her looks, bitch behind her back and try to isolate the group away from her I see that as bullying..

And I never said sophie was innocent & even said that she shouldn't have let lauren get to her that much!:cool:

But are they isolating her though?

Isn't Sophie the one complaining to anyone who will listen, about Louie and Carole? Could that not be interpreted as her isolating Carol and Louie?

Sophie seems to take everything said, personally, and despite being told its a game, and she herself has said some unpleasant things about folk, doesn't seem to get that.

Nice sunglasses by the way :D
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Russell Brand? :o

Lol my word you're not wrong
  • GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sophie only said those things about Lauren after Lauren had a go at her and she did appologize.
  • snickypoosnickypoo Posts: 2,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Call me bad, but I found that funny lol

Sophie came flouncing in muttering under her breath, moaning and generally being a right sour puss.

She didn't like being nominated, that was clear, and is threatening to walk if she isn't. I'd say, just go and take your superior attitude with you!
    Apologies if that seems harsh, but imo she is a miserable so and so, and just repeats her perceived woes continually. It's all me, me, me and I, I, I, with that woman.
    I will call you bad:eek: but you can do the same because I found it funny too!:o:o:D I agree with everything you said here Sophie is a self absorbed sour puss.:yawn: Carol and Louie 'doing' her 'sweedy' and 'poppet' impersonations has me in stitches!:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing about Sophie is, given her drug and prostitution past, she would have had to have tried extra hard to be accepted and liked by the public in that "Oh I've changed my mind about her" way.

She didn't try. Maybe she can't, maybe her personality is too ingrained. So we get the same old Sophie... lies, boasts, bitchiness... the same old "I hold my own against the prettiest women in the world" cr@p like she was spouting last night, plus she is incapable of playing the game and taking noms on the chin.

She was always going to be a carcrash. BB knew it, her agent knew it, I bet everyone knew it apart from Sophie herself!
  • KittyKreamKittyKream Posts: 4,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carol and Louis couple of old farts....
    Should take a good look in the mirror...
    They are disgusting...

Oh its the 'old ' bashing again :D People should be put out of their misery when they hit 35,stop people watching reality television hurting their eyes :D
    Sophie is beautiful.

She isn't imho.
  • KittyKreamKittyKream Posts: 4,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rockville wrote: »
    The thing about Sophie is, given her drug and prostitution past, she would have had to have tried extra hard to be accepted and liked in that the "Oh I've changed my mind about her" way.

She didn't, maybe she can't, maybe her personality is ingrained too deep. So we get the same old Sophie... lies, boasts, bitchiness... the same old "I hold my own against the prettiest women in the world" cr@p like she was spouting last night, plus she is incapable of playing the game and taking noms on the chin.

She was always going to be a carcrash. BB knew it, her agent knew it, I bet everyone knew it apart from Sophie herself!

Sophie is deeply insecure and tries to cover it up with arrogance.
    It doesn't work,she simply comes across as arrogant..and insecure :o

i almost feel sorry for her but not quite.
    All this 'sweetie' pouting with her lips pursed,its like a fake persona from Ab Fab but sadly..that's her.
  • quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    Sophie only said those things about Lauren after Lauren had a go at her and she did appologize.

Yep.Carol was doing it too which makes her worse IMO because Lauren hadn't said anything nasty to Carol and that makes it two housemates that Carol has made fun of about their appearance.She's a waste of space.I think she's bitter about the way she looks and has to take it out on others.
  • icanboogieicanboogie Posts: 770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For some reason she reminds me of Eric Stoltz in 'Mask'
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KittyKream wrote: »
    Sophie is deeply insecure and tries to cover it up with arrogance.
    It doesn't work,she simply comes across as arrogant..and insecure :o

i almost feel sorry for her but not quite.
    All this 'sweetie' pouting with her lips pursed,its like a fake persona from Ab Fab but sadly..that's her.

Yes, I think you're right. However being exposed in the national press the way she was and to still come out "fighting" is a helluva lot of arrogance!

If she really regrets her actions (and not just the bad publicity it attracted) she should be contrite and humble, not bitter and boastful. Even if she doesn't feel it, that is what the public expect if she wants them to "like" her. She can't blag or bully or buy them into liking her!

Her bitterness is evident. She is jealous of others that haven't made the bad choices she has made (and/or been found out). So she compares herself to others a lot and finds THEM wanting lol!

I am not surprised she is not liked in the house. I would dislike her also. Regardless of whether people - Carol, Louie - show it (that is their lookout, both are known for their acerbic personalities so probably don't give a damn what anyone thinks) she wouldn't have been liked. That's Sophie's problem, not Carol and Louie's.