Options

Has anyone ever seen Prison Break?

fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
Forum Member
Steven reminds me so much of Michael Scofield in his overalls, shaved head and trying to connect those pipes :D

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    Steven reminds me so much of Michael Scofield in his overalls, shaved head and trying to connect those pipes :D

Really?! Scoffield is an Adonis compared to Steven. I didn't see it but each to their own...
  • Options
    fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Deleesi wrote: »
    Really?! Scoffield is an Adonis compared to Steven. I didn't see it but each to their own...

I saw it because I've never seen the attraction to Wentworth Miller myself, so in my eyes they're both unattractive :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    I saw it because I've never seen the attraction to Wentworth Miller myself, so in my eyes they're both unattractive :D

:D:D:D Ahhhh I see. Wentworth's pretty but not really my cup of tea, if that makes sense. Steven's just a mess. Ha!
  • Options
    I'm-a-painI'm-a-pain Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nooooooooooo, Wentworth Miller is GORGeous. Steven is just . . . Well, let's just say he isn't, lol.

xx
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just out of interest Wentworth Miller has recently been cast as Captain Cold in US tv drama The Flash

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/news/a585147/the-flash-prison-breaks-wentworth-miller-cast-as-major-dc-villain.html
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wentworth Miller anytime
  • Options
    Sansa_SnowSansa_Snow Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My OH said the same but noooooooooo! Wentworth is hot!
  • Options
    CheriCheri Posts: 1,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GIRL!

You better quit playing!

Drop the Vodka!!

My criminal boo, Scofield is a THOUSAND times hotter than this fool!
  • Options
    queenshaksqueenshaks Posts: 10,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever *breathes* ever ever ever ever ever compare dumbass Steven to the lovely Schofield!

Ever!:p
  • Options
    morrisleemorrislee Posts: 1,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do not compare my beloved Wentworth to that imbecile! However looks wise there is something
  • Options
    laurence1870laurence1870 Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    Just got round to watching these recently on Netflix. I did enjoy it, but its one of those shows where you will probably roll your eyes a lot. As long as you can take that it is very, very far-fetched, you'll enjoy it. I'll say that no other show has had me on the edge of my seat more, and season one is as good as TV gets.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    Well Michael Schofield is yummy. Steven isn't so....