Options

3 housemates broke out of house last night- (Spoiler)

Comments

• Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emptybox wrote: »
    They've been put on basic rations as punishment.

https://twitter.com/BBUKLive/status/497685469866754048

yawn. >:(
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I thought that they were already on basic rations of parties cigarettes and alcohol.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    So the everyone including the other housemates get basic rations, that is the punishment wtf.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh wow, that punishment is really going to hurt them with just one week to go ^_^
  • Options
    BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Of course they will not accept responsibility despite having castigated others for losing the luxury budget. Bet Mark has had second thoughts on the hilarity of it all too.
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So the whole House gets punished. Can hear Helen's caterwaul from here if the other lot had done it and she had to go on basic rations.
  • Options
    dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    elleellie wrote: »
    So the everyone including the other housemates get basic rations, that is the punishment wtf.

Yeah, I hope it's only those three on basic rations and not the HMs who had nothing to do with it.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet Winston is livid with himself, he was planning a horse sandwich for lunch :cool:

on the plus side, they only have to wait three hours for their chinese takeway to be delivered :(
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Heavenly wrote: »
    So the whole House gets punished. Can hear Helen's caterwaul from here if the other lot had done it and she had to go on basic rations.

The other lot are incapable of having any spontaneous fun. All they do is mope and bitch.
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ii hope they turn off hot water & no electric appliances until tomorrow at least ..... awwwwww poor Winston & Mark, not able to do their hair for tonites eviction.
    Mark will have a nervous breakdown :D
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ramo1234 wrote: »
    Broke out to go where?

Camera runs.......rapping on the mirrors and Mark screeching like some sort of banshee.........still, I suppose they have been bereft of any excitement for weeks now.......
  • Options
    rolergirlrolergirl Posts: 5,205
    Forum Member
    Doesn't anybody think they were told to do it by bb producers to create drama and a storyline.
    I wouldn't put it past any of them to scratch their nose without it being rehearsed first
  • Options
    BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I hope it's only those three on basic rations and not the HMs who had nothing to do with it.

Its everyone:
    11.04am: Helen, Winston and Ash's great escape out of the House has earned the whole gang basic rations. The other HMs are livid. #BBUKLive

• Options
    gary1234gary1234 Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    I don't care who breaks the rules but BE CONSISTENT BB!

This year has been a total joke for punishments and the tasks have been pathetic.

And what happened to the overnight tasks? Way too easy this year - holiday camp.

BB have rained terrible punishments down on this house. Steven had 100 lines and some of them had to sit on the naughty step for 20 minutes.
    With all the waste of time warnings I wonder whether the production staff are frightened of some of the Housemates
  • Options
    gary1234gary1234 Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    BabelBrook wrote: »
    Its everyone:
    11.04am: Helen, Winston and Ash's great escape out of the House has earned the whole gang basic rations. The other HMs are livid. #BBUKLive

Big deal, its the last week, they'll have a party every night
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

what they mean is .....
    11.04am: Helen, Winston and Ash's great escape out of the House has earned the whole gang takeways every nite.
  • Options
    YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member

Oh yes she would drone on and on if it was Chris, Christopher & Ashleigh-

The 3 escapees should have been automatically put up for a monday or wednesday eviction - idiots >:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    gary1234 wrote: »
    BB have rained terrible punishments down on this house. Steven had 100 lines and some of them had to sit on the naughty step for 20 minutes.
    With all the waste of time warnings I wonder whether the production staff are frightened of some of the Housemates

That is one of the reasons I think I prefer BB Australia, that BB takes no shit and has real punishments.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pathetic Ash, like a leech on Helen's backside.
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sexbomb wrote: »
    Evict all 3 of them.

That would be fantastic. Can't stand any of them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Col.Kurtz wrote: »
    Quick trip to the library to renew their books.

Now I know you're being facetious. :D They're 3 of the most unlikely people to read a book as is painfully obvious in their conversations and vocabularies. They and Ma(la)rk(y)! :D
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The other lot are incapable of having any spontaneous fun. All they do is mope and bitch.

That's irrelevant - Helen and her double standards is the point I was making.
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    elleellie wrote: »

Basic rations my bum !!! When have they ever had basic rations even when they've been on basic rations ??? >:(
  • Options
    dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BabelBrook wrote: »
    Its everyone:

That's disgraceful >:(

I bet they'll refuse to take any responsibility or criticism for it either. If it was any of the others they'd be jumping down their throats for it. Idiots.
  • Options
    WarpWarp Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Notice mark suggested the idea but didn't take part in it?

Honestly though what is the point of Big Brother is housemates are going to escape the house and all they get is basic rations for a week, and that's the whole house it should be a harsher punishment on Helen's gang.