How do i play one recording after another

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 93
Forum Member
I have several recordings of "It's me or the Dog" that i want to record onto DVD can anybody please tell me how to get the recordings to play one after the other so that i can record several programs onto a single DVD without stopping, I have tried highlighting them in the play list but it just plays one recording and then stops.
Any help would be very welcome.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is a guess, but select the recordings from the list and press play.

(The button second from the top right under the cover).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 93
    Forum Member
    This is a guess, but select the recordings from the list and press play.

(The button second from the top right under the cover).

Thats the method i have tried also tried selecting from the recorded programs list in the menu listings but it still only plays the first selected recording before stopping
  • nvingonvingo Posts: 8,619
    Forum Member
    Once you've selected each programme (green button, green tick beside title), press right to move to the selected programmes list. You can re-order them there, and pressing play will then play all selected programmes in order.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 93
    Forum Member
    nvingo wrote: »
    Once you've selected each programme (green button, green tick beside title), press right to move to the selected programmes list. You can re-order them there, and pressing play will then play all selected programmes in order.

Many thanks that seems to work ok
  • Martin LiddleMartin Liddle Posts: 3,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just be aware that having them selected means that if you delete they will all be deleted simultaneously with only the tiniest warning to alert you.