Options

[Game] XF: Star Power | Game Thread

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good choice, songs from Indie artists and bands contain so many gems. :)

I have mine ready to send, even though I think the others may be struck for time.
  • Options
    juankarlostodayjuankarlostoday Posts: 2,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So the theme for the third show is INDIE
    So the only requirement you have to meet in this theme is you must choose a song from an indie artist. Simple as that.

If tomorrow would be too hectic for all of you, the show could be moved to Wednesday, if you want.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Again, you still have 12 hours to vote

Brooks Way, Emily Middlemas and Andrew Scholz is still needing your vote.
  • Options
    SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My choices are in and I'm feeling quite happy with my selection. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because Aaron and Riley's songs are still not in, I decided to postpone the show to Wednesday instead.

But the Friday show won't be moved anymore whatever happens. Instead of letting the winning mentor decide the theme, the theme will be given by me. The winner this week will be given a different power. Since the Wednesday show, will just give you 2 days to prepare, I will the give the theme now to let you prepare.
    Themes From The Big Screen
    To keep it simple, movies night. All you are required to or asked to is to select a song that was used in the trailer, promotion, or the movie itself. By the start of the night, one act will be eliminated from the bottom three of show #3. However, just like the previous show, the red line will re-appear in the scoreboard, meaning the act with the least or lowest score after all acts perform will automatically eliminated from the competition.

And I realized that after show #4, we will be down to only six acts. So that means, that will be the final double elimination of the series. So good luck on the next two shows, I'll get back with more news later.
  • Options
    danyal_ahmeddanyal_ahmed Posts: 1,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is it still going ahead