Is this Cheryl Cole's extended tattoo?

Comments

• ROWLING2010ROWLING2010 Posts: 3,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't understand why someone would have such an extreme tattoo. It's not exactly attractive is it.
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw this earlier, I have two tattoos myself and I know they are a personal choice so can't really knock hers... but I will ha ha, it looks awful...and if my butt was as small and pert as her butt is I would not cover it up with a nasty designed tat.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bloody hell! That doesn't look very attractive. It looks like the sort of thing a female biker from a gang would get done. I wonder if she's starting to get addicted to them now? I think she's going to end up spoiling her look.
  • Green_StampGreen_Stamp Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish she'd sit on my face.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's one big lady garden. :D

I wonder what she'll do when her bum starts to sag and everything travels south? :p
  • End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's one big lady garden. :D

I wonder what she'll do when her bum starts to sag and everything travels south? :p

Have a butt lift?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    End-Em-All wrote: »
    Have a butt lift?

:D

Won't that mess up the true artistic glory of the tattoo? :p
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Nasty.

But each to their own.
  • End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D

Won't that mess up the true artistic glory of the tattoo? :p

Of course.

It reminds me of an episode of Simpsons when Grandpa Simpson had to stretch out his skin to reveal the image in his tattoo :D
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's revolting - I think she's lost the plot :eek:
  • Mr Hunny BunnyMr Hunny Bunny Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd love to be her toilet.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    End-Em-All wrote: »
    Of course.

It reminds me of an episode of Simpsons when Grandpa Simpson had to stretch out his skin to reveal the image in his tattoo :D

Yes. :D

When she sags, her ar*e is going to look like a sack of spuds. With a sack of spuds painted onto it.

Classy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You have to sympathise with the Tattoo Artist..... for having to demean himself by working on a mere karaoke mime, notorious for muffing her lines.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That must have hurt getting that done:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    The tattoo apologists and supporters will defend what is actually a really aesthetically displeasing piece of ink. What on Earth would posses someone to slap such a big fat stain on their arse like that?
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    Won't that fade over time and end up looking like some giant scar or birthmark?

It's so tacky and the bright pink thong just makes it look worse.
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The article doesn't state that that pic is def Cheryl. He could've done the tattoo on other people & used in of those for the pic & I doubt she'd give permission to show off her tat like that.
    Whether that's her or not it looks godawful.
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is Deffo Cheryl in the pictures as if you look close you can see where she has had her old tattoo covered up...but deffo agree it looks bad, but I guess her choice.
  • Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i still would
  • Dakota.Dakota. Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How did she ever sit down on the toilet (or anywhere else for that matter) after getting that done!? Looks awful. Completely ruined herself, and that's coming from someone who usually likes tattoos!
  • Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dakota. wrote: »
    How did she ever sit down on the toilet (or anywhere else for that matter) after getting that done!? Looks awful. Completely ruined herself, and that's coming from someone who usually likes tattoos!

she didn't get it all done at once
  • LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    I'm a fan of tattoos....but that is horrendous.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As a piece of art, it's pretty amazing. So well done to the tattoo artist...

But, she will live to regret this. As will most of the people who have partaken in the current short sighted fashion for tattoos. Many tattoos, usually large & especially colour ones, might look good when you have a younger body but when you get older and wrinkly they will look horrendous. When Cheryl is 50/60 odd and fancies a dip in the pool on holiday or whatever, she will look and feel like a right plonker.

Whats Kan von D going to look like when she is 70? :eek:

- tim
  • The22ndRachelThe22ndRachel Posts: 652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I get that people don't like tattoos but it's her choice.

I hate to say it but you really do only live once, why shouldn't we be able to get the tattoos we want.

Personally I love tattoos and have a collection building up on myself.

EDIT: Forgot to say, I actually like Cheryl's tattoo!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the only tattoos that age well are small elegant ones. That's why I've never had one.

I do think some people have very nice tattoos, but bigger tattoos look silly and are not going to look good with age.

Anything that might look red or brown as it fades/ages and is near your lower regions could look embarrassing, too. ;)