Is this Cheryl Cole's extended tattoo?

1234568»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a piece of art, it's pretty amazing. So well done to the tattoo artist...

But, she will live to regret this. As will most of the people who have partaken in the current short sighted fashion for tattoos. Many tattoos, usually large & especially colour ones, might look good when you have a younger body but when you get older and wrinkly they will look horrendous. When Cheryl is 50/60 odd and fancies a dip in the pool on holiday or whatever, she will look and feel like a right plonker.

Whats Kan von D going to look like when she is 70? :eek:

- tim

I really don't know why people go on about what tattoos look like when one is old...everyone looks terrible when they are old and it's very unlikely you will still care what you look like or be showing your body off...most people will find you repulsive and unattractive when old anyway tattoos or not....

At the end of the day, if she likes it then good for her, that's all that matters. I have 2 quite small black tattoos and wouldn't get anymore, i personally hate large tattoos on women unless you have some sort of punk look going on (like kat von d)

It looks tacky on women with a girly style like Cheryl.

The tattoo itself is very well done.
  • occyoccy Posts: 64,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if they played together before he carried out the operation. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to be her toilet.
    What/ would you really like to be `shit on`?
  • notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bwhahahaaaaa that healing itch is going to be a bit nasty...
  • bbclassicsbbclassics Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    From a distance it looks like some kinda skin disease or burn.
    Why would you want that tattoo on your arse I don't know
    Maybe she was just desperate for some column inches the media have taken their eye of her for a while
  • gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ecckles wrote: »
    What/ would you really like to be `shit on`?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxVKtNkQAtw

All together now!
  • tangsmantangsman Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tattoo and owner both hideous.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    Cheryl Cole's new tattoo isn't just a fashion statement. It also acts as camouflage when she's getting shagged in a hedge.
  • BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Cheryl had the decorators in then?

What happens if she requires surgery?
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bungitin wrote: »
    What happens if she requires surgery?

I suspect she'll have the surgery ..
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Cheryl's tattoo is bloody awful
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Cheryl's tattoo is bloody awful

I agree. I think she's spoiled her look with this, in my opinion, ugly tattoo. If she carries on adding them she'll definitely spoil what was once a gorgeous look.
  • BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    I suspect she'll have the surgery ..

And the scarring??
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I agree. I think she's spoiled her look with this, in my opinion, ugly tattoo. If she carries on adding them she'll definitely spoil what was once a gorgeous look.

Unless she turns in to a cross between Miley Cyrus and Lady Gaga, it's highly unlikely she's going to be getting her arse out to show everyone really, is it ?

So I can't see how something that very few people will actually ever see properly can "spoil her look" ?
    Bungitin wrote: »
    And the scarring??

I suspect she's got more than enough money to ensure that any surgery that would affect a tattooed area would be done in such a way as to minimise any scarring.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CJM91 wrote: »
    I really don't know why people go on about what tattoos look like when one is old...everyone looks terrible when they are old and it's very unlikely you will still care what you look like or be showing your body off...most people will find you repulsive and unattractive when old anyway tattoos or not....

Apparently (judging by the comments here) people with tattoos are so stupid they don't even realise people get old and wrinkles appear :rolleyes: they have to be told, time and time and time again....
  • CarlaDavisonCarlaDavison Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    I think that tattoo is quite sexy.
  • pixel_pixelpixel_pixel Posts: 6,694
    Forum Member
    The one she has on her thigh (treble clef) is horrible too.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not quite sure where her bottom starts and ends and as I said before, it seems brutal on her somehow. Each to their own though, if she likes it, fair enough.

I dunno, it's a lot of money and work to never see that thing unless you get a head transplant facing the other way. I'm "ass"uming it's meant for the benefit of others, more?

And is it just me or does it seem quite a butchy statement somehow? She gets props for that from me if so.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IMHO it is one of the most repulsive things I've ever seen, but if she likes it, fair play, I couldn't give a fig.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    *resisting urge to make joke about her rolling over so you can see her tulips*

lol :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Cheryl Cole's new tattoo isn't just a fashion statement. It also acts as camouflage when she's getting shagged in a hedge.

he will get pricked by her thorns :D