Gillian Taylforth teases fans again in a magazine

13»

Comments

• cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We shall see!

If we ever see Kathy Beale brought back from the dead and on the Square again I shall resurrect this thread and concede defeat to you :D:D
  • HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    cobis wrote: »
    If we ever see Kathy Beale brought back from the dead and on the Square again I shall resurrect this thread and concede defeat to you :D:D

Good man!I like a man with honour and humility!
  • BringBackZsaZsaBringBackZsaZsa Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    I was always against it but, seeing her last night did make me think it could be plausible. What would need to happen is a full set of flashback episodes explaining what exactly happened. If she was pushed into witness protection and had to leave Ben for whatever reason it needs to be watertight and the only way viewers would buy it, is by seeing it unfold. If this was to happen I bet almost all the audience would welcome her back with open arms.

It would take a very brave producer to do it. The fact Gillian never ages makes a flashback episode very possible too. South Africa is also a very dodgy place. So them getting caught up in something bad is also plausible.

I'm at the point now where I would accept it having previously been 100% against such a thing :)
    Good. Igt's possible. She wants to do it and DTC needs to do it. She's a star!
  • Danny_FrancisDanny_Francis Posts: 5,656
    Forum Member
    She's looking for a job thats all, she's declared an interest in working in ED also. So has Todd Carty
    Forum Member
    Gill you are so naughty teasing with hints in advance!:D:p
  • Chris_DalekChris_Dalek Posts: 188
    Forum Member
    Good man!I like a man with honour and humility!

Hahahaha
  • welshfoxywelshfoxy Posts: 6,985
    Forum Member
    We shall see!

Did you think it'd be this soon? :D
    Forum Member
    welshfoxy wrote: »
    Did you think it'd be this soon? :D

I thought that IF it did happen it would be on DTCs watch and not a future EP so 2015 was highly likely if it was gonna happen at all but I wasnt expecting it quite yet!
    Im delighted but I understand it will take time for more to be as delighted as me.:D

What can I say Welshfoxy -Im a clever old bird!;-)
    Forum Member
    I thought that IF it did happen it would be on DTCs watch and not a future EP so 2015 was highly likely if it was gonna happen at all but I wasnt expecting it quite yet!
    Im delighted but I understand it will take time for more to be as delighted as me.:D

What can I say Welshfoxy -Im a clever old bird!;-)

Any tips for the lottery?
    Forum Member
    its a none starter! she can wish, hint and digg all she likes. her ownly soap will be palmolive or that thing in chester she pops in and out of. ;-)

Oh dear.
    Forum Member
    Any tips for the lottery?

I would be too selfish to share them If there were😘
  • Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm glad Kathy I'd back add to drama imagine a Kathy/Sharon/ Shirley scene
    Forum Member
    Oh dear.

Oh dear indeed as it seems this has been under wraps for 6 months!:D
    Forum Member
    cobis wrote: »

Ive resurrected the thread for you if you wish to keep your word and concede defeat:p;-)
  • francis7francis7 Posts: 692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gill you are so naughty teasing with hints in advance!:D:p

Isn't that a fan Twitter account?
    Forum Member
    francis7 wrote: »
    Isn't that a fan Twitter account?
    Probably but her radio times interview was the real tease!
  • AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    Interesting though that DTC has followed a fan account of Gillians or an account run on Gillians behalf...not sure if she ever is the tweeter but a fair few ee folk do follow

Its a pure fan account and has no connection at all to the actress herself. Not sure why the account doesn't make that more clear.
  • MuddyMooseMuddyMoose Posts: 1,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad Kathy I'd back add to drama imagine a Kathy/Sharon/ Shirley scene

We could do without Shirley in the scene. Kathy doesn't know and probably doesn't care about her, Sharon and her have more history.
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was always against it but, seeing her last night did make me think it could be plausible. What would need to happen is a full set of flashback episodes explaining what exactly happened. If she was pushed into witness protection and had to leave Ben for whatever reason it needs to be watertight and the only way viewers would buy it, is by seeing it unfold. If this was to happen I bet almost all the audience would welcome her back with open arms.

It would take a very brave producer to do it. The fact Gillian never ages makes a flashback episode very possible too. South Africa is also a very dodgy place. So them getting caught up in something bad is also plausible.

I'm at the point now where I would accept it having previously been 100% against such a thing :)

I thought about this post during last night's episode, I never actually thought Kathy would come back!!

Thanks for resurrecting the thread Hildaonpluto, I'm very very happy 😊
    Forum Member
    I thought about this post during last night's episode, I never actually thought Kathy would come back!!

Thanks for resurrecting the thread Hildaonpluto, I'm very very happy 😊

Glad Im not the only one!