Options

Please help me in this messed up situation

SparklygalSparklygal Posts: 144
Forum Member
Please help me I've been on off with this guy for 4 years but he is a compulsive liar/drunk few times he's made out he's single and isn't resulted in me being punched in the face by his gf. My mate said he saw him looked really I'll and generally not well. I saw him the next wk and he asked me to meet him nothing went on just talked to him. I went out sat found out that not only has he been stealing from his family and people on street for drink money but is on community service for threatening his moms bf with a knife sad his gf told me this after finding out I met him. My behaviour is not good but he messes my head up

Anyway he's been kicked out by his gf but his ex gf from years ago who is married is now going round every day giving him booze and money so she can get sex out of him.

I'm finding it hard to cope as he used me last Thursday and he's now not getting his deserts and getting what he wants. I've got her phoning telling me when his ex is round with booze n money but then talking the husband telling me things from other side.

I've been dragged into something I didn't want to b dragged into. I said I told the gf I no longer want to b involved in this and she's gone round saying I said this I said that as she feels he's being brainwashed by other woman and I only told her this when she told me he said was a mental case and that he didn't fancy me

Comments

• Options
    FearFactorFearFactor Posts: 2,547
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    3 steps to solve this:
    1. Tell your ex you are not interested and he needs to sort his own problems out.
    2. Tell the Ex GF you are not getting involved any more.
    3. Don't speak to the ex-ex GF or her husband.
  • Options
    gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sparklygal wrote: »
    Please help me I've been on off with this guy for 4 years but he is a compulsive liar/drunk few times he's made out he's single and isn't resulted in me being punched in the face by his gf. My mate said he saw him looked really I'll and generally not well. I saw him the next wk and he asked me to meet him nothing went on just talked to him. I went out sat found out that not only has he been stealing from his family and people on street for drink money but is on community service for threatening his moms bf with a knife sad his gf told me this after finding out I met him. My behaviour is not good but he messes my head up

Anyway he's been kicked out by his gf but his ex gf from years ago who is married is now going round every day giving him booze and money so she can get sex out of him.

I'm finding it hard to cope as he used me last Thursday and he's now not getting his deserts and getting what he wants. I've got her phoning telling me when his ex is round with booze n money but then talking the husband telling me things from other side.

I've been dragged into something I didn't want to b dragged into. I said I told the gf I no longer want to b involved in this and she's gone round saying I said this I said that as she feels he's being brainwashed by other woman and I only told her this when she told me he said was a mental case and that he didn't fancy me

Foxy Bingo sponsors The Jeremy Kyle show
  • Options
    scottie2121scottie2121 Posts: 11,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't you take yourself out of the situation? Do whatever you need to do to cut all contact with anyone who is having a negative effect on you.

You say you were used last Thursday and you say you've been dragged into something you didn't want to be dragged into.

But for those things to happen you must have surrendered your own power and your own ability to make choices so you need to take back that power and say 'no'' and then cut all contact. You should also get your own help and support from anyone who cares about you.

Perhaps, just before you do that, give them the number for the Jeremy Kyle Show because it sounds right up his street.
  • Options
    duckyluckyduckylucky Posts: 13,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Walk away and dont look back . Its that simple
  • Options
    glasshalffullglasshalffull Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cease ALL contact in any form with all of them immediately.
  • Options
    burton07burton07 Posts: 10,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What advice are you after? What do you expect people to say to you? You know what to do.
  • Options
    Xela MXela M Posts: 4,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He must be really good in bed!
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Is this the same chap you posted about before?
  • Options
    Rae_RooRae_Roo Posts: 1,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure exactly why you want to be involved with a lying drunk... I wouldn't have the time or patience for a compulsive liar, let alone an alcoholic! Leave them to fester away in their own life and have nothing to do with them...

People like that will just bleed your will to live!
  • Options
    Toby LaRhoneToby LaRhone Posts: 12,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Foxy Bingo sponsors The Jeremy Kyle show
    My thoughts exactly.
    I bet Facebook is involved and somebody's poking somebody.

duckylucky wrote: »
    Walk away and dont look back . Its that simple

Excellent advice.
    The last time I walked away and looked back I smacked my head on a bus stop.
    Lesson learned.
  • Options
    JJ75JJ75 Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't you take yourself out of the situation? Do whatever you need to do to cut all contact with anyone who is having a negative effect on you.

You say you were used last Thursday and you say you've been dragged into something you didn't want to be dragged into.

But for those things to happen you must have surrendered your own power and your own ability to make choices so you need to take back that power and say 'no'' and then cut all contact. You should also get your own help and support from anyone who cares about you.

Perhaps, just before you do that, give them the number for the Jeremy Kyle Show because it sounds right up his street.

So true. Very well put.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The woman who his gf was has been phoning me saying how he is being brainwashed by his ex. Thing is she said to me he doesn fancy me yet every tine he sees me he tried it on so not she is just saying it to b nasty
  • Options
    viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The woman who his gf was has been phoning me saying how he is being brainwashed by his ex. Thing is she said to me he doesn fancy me yet every tine he sees me he tried it on so not she is just saying it to b nasty

So what ignore them all. Who cares if he does or doesn't "fancy" you, seriously
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well I've blocked her number which I don't think Ste liked but had to do it for myself
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Just walk away from the whole sordid situation and find a decent unattached bloke, preferably one without a drink problem and an enabling ex.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just walk away from the whole sordid situation and find a decent unattached bloke, preferably one without a drink problem and an enabling ex.

You are right it is sordid having the gf moaning to me that he phones her begging her to take him bk after having the other girl there. Really not something I need..., he steals too stole off his nan and his friends
  • Options
    StarpussStarpuss Posts: 12,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He sounds such a catch :D
  • Options
    EvieJEvieJ Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    Well I've blocked her number which I don't think Ste liked but had to do it for myself

Block him aswell. It sounds like he doesn't care for you or anyone else either.

Don't waste anymore time on any of them.
  • Options
    chaffchaff Posts: 985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A fascinating glimpse into the lives of the underclass.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I haven't his no just the gf but have blocked her
  • Options
    EvieJEvieJ Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    I haven't his no just the gf but have blocked her

You don't have his number? I'm sorry to say this but he really is just using you. I know its hard but don't be a fool, you deserve so much better.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I know he has he uses everyone ... He doesn't have no as gf checks his phone
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    It might be time for a visit to the GUM clinic as well, just to be on the safe side, you don't want him infecting you and then giving it to one of his girlfriends, you will get the blame for that as well.

WAKE UP!

How old are you, if he is not forcing you to do these things then walk away and value yourself a lot higher than you obviously do right now.

Unless of course you want to be his go to person when no one else will have him.

He will be infected soon enough, do you want that for yourself?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm 32 well the one girl is going round each day with money and booze to keep him
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And no I dont