lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
Forum Member
✭✭
Paula Lane has returned to corrie

Comments

• Options
    lola_connorlola_connor Posts: 264
    Forum Member
    Do you know what date she's back? Looking forward to her return and seeing her clash with Sarah! I can't see those two getting on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you know what date she's back? Looking forward to her return and seeing her clash with Sarah! I can't see those two getting on.

Sorry I don't know but if I find out I will tell on here I just wish Becky would also come back
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I imagine Sarah will look down on Kylie and think she's an awful mother. Despite not being the best mum herself! Lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    danyell wrote: »
    I imagine Sarah will look down on Tina and think she's an awful mother. Despite not being the best mum herself! Lol

Who is Tina
  • Options
    sarah_shortsarah_short Posts: 1,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope we see her character return to the early Kylie.
  • Options
    Mark_Washingto1Mark_Washingto1 Posts: 19,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was really quick. Its weird she is back and Fiz left months before Kylie and is still MIA. It will be interesting to see if Kylie is still in in love with the coco or will she be drug free when she returns.
  • Options
    GoinGagaGoinGaga Posts: 3,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was really quick. Its weird she is back and Fiz left months before Kylie and is still MIA. It will be interesting to see if Kylie is still in in love with the coco or will she be drug free when she returns.

I could have imagined this but I could have sworn Paula said she was only taking off the minimum amount of maternity leave, whereas Jenny McAlpine has probably taken more entitlement.
  • Options
    hachimanhachiman Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    Kylie's supposed to be back sometime in May.
  • Options
    notdebbiedinglenotdebbiedingle Posts: 45,817
    Forum Member
    [/U]
    hachiman wrote: »

That sounds about right if she's just come back to filming!
  • Options
    sorrentosorrento Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GoinGaga wrote: »
    I could have imagined this but I could have sworn Paula said she was only taking off the minimum amount of maternity leave, whereas Jenny McAlpine has probably taken more entitlement.

You can't blame Jenny for wanting to spend time with her baby..most Mothers would want to..
  • Options
    Soapfan678Soapfan678 Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More moaning Kylie. Dreading her return.
  • Options
    SoapAddict99SoapAddict99 Posts: 688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hooray im so excited............................................ NOT.

Absolutely despise Kylie she moans and moans and ugh why did they bring her back!
  • Options
    LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not looking forward to it if I'm honest as Blackburn made the character so unlikeable before she left, regressing the development she had had under Phil Collinson.

I had my fill of 'Will David and Kylie get back together?' when she slept with his brother. I wonder if the writers will suddenly remember that David, who has been acting like she walked out on him, threw her out.
  • Options
    Hank1234Hank1234 Posts: 3,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you put what soap it is in the title,, I thought Charlene was coming back in Neighbours
  • Options
    Marcus_SmithMarcus_Smith Posts: 3,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hank1234 wrote: »
    Can you put what soap it is in the title,, I thought Charlene was coming back in Neighbours

Me to :cry: lol
  • Options
    GoinGagaGoinGaga Posts: 3,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sorrento wrote: »
    You can't blame Jenny for wanting to spend time with her baby..most Mothers would want to..

Oh yeah, sure. She'll probably be dying to get back to work by the end of it though for a rest ;-)
  • Options
    Sunny Side UpSunny Side Up Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lewismacf wrote: »
    Who is Tina

Tina McIntyre who was Sarah's replacement ;-)
  • Options
    CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dissapointed!!! Thought this was going to be about the iconic Kylie and Neighbours!!!
  • Options
    jlp95bwfcjlp95bwfc Posts: 18,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sorrento wrote: »

She can spend as long as she likes as far as I'm concerned :D.
  • Options
    craig_25craig_25 Posts: 2,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good, she's a great actress. If they can restore her character, she'll be an asset to the show once again.....not holding out much hope like
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kylie Platt V Sarah Platter bring it on.
  • Options
    Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hachiman wrote: »

This will be brilliant timing if it shakes up the custody battle for Max. It means incidentally that Paula has had quite a short maternity leave.
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't wait to see Kylie
  • Options
    Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    Yes! I love Kylie! Paula Lane is a fantastic actress. This will really set the cat among the pigeons. I can't wait to see what happens with the custody battle when Kylie returns. To be honest I would like to see her with Callum rather than psycho David but this is unlikely to happen because this is Coronation Street and Kylie will eventually move back in with Gail and David. She will likely sort the whole thing out so that Callum has time with his son. At the end of the day he is Max's real dad. Yes David has been a father figure but Max has a right to get to know Callum.
  • Options
    Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member

:o:o:o:o:o Wow this really will cause havoc!