Props, Costumes & Memorabilia

QuannoiQuannoi Posts: 1,251
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Times are hard so I've put my Baby Eve costume from Xena on eBay. I bought it when the show ended in 2001 and "It's a Wrap!" did a charity auction to sell off all the props and costumes.

I remember getting very carried away with bidding and was relieved when someone outbid me at $2,100 for Xena's angel costume. What was I thinking! I didn't have that money to spare!

Anyway, it got me thinking about what people are sitting on from shows that mean a great deal to them. What props or costumes do y'all have (or want!) from your favourite shows?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    my pride and joy's are I have Obi Wan's Lightsaber from Attack of the Clones. I also have one of the original busts of Pinhead from hellraiser. I paid nothing for them, I was just in the right time at the right place
  • QuannoiQuannoi Posts: 1,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I badly want a cylon toaster like the one on Big Bang Theory with the blinking centurion eye. Do they even make one?
  • alternatealternate Posts: 8,110
    Forum Member
    Quannoi wrote: »
    I badly want a cylon toaster like the one on Big Bang Theory with the blinking centurion eye. Do they even make one?

a quick google suggests it was a limited run sold at ComiCom. $65 new, no idea how much on ebay.

Does the toast image but I don't think it has the light. They did a white "caprica" one too apparently.