Is this Cheryl Cole's extended tattoo?

Comments

• Cantona07Cantona07 Posts: 56,910
    Forum Member
    :D Not wrong then and absolutely, positively, definitely not wrong now. About tattoos or you.

Not at all. I didnt mention anything about money until you posted I took a photo for you..
  • kingjeremykingjeremy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    Nice tattoo, nice ass, I approve.

I do laugh at the people who talk about what it'll look like when she's 80, like the rest of her will somehow be a shining beacon of sexiness still at that age.
    Forum Member
    Actually, i dont need to justify myself. Im not here to flaunt anything. However there is no correlation between having tattos and not being successful.

None whatsoever.
  • FluffynpinKFluffynpinK Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    MadMoo40 wrote: »
    I've got a couple of tattoos myself, small ones, and I think they can look really nice.... but that is horrendous. For someone who is very attractive, she'd doing a good job of ruining her body.

Still, as long as she's happy with it, what does it matter what we think.

Maybe it doesn't MATTER what we think but it's okay to talk about it or have an opinion on it.
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    :D:D Just can't help yourself can you?

I didn't mention money or success either - I was just demonstrating how our previous spat confirmed you were a rabid defender of tattoos as another poster claimed. I gave details to jog your memory - as you clearly don't remember or realise that you are a rabid defender of tattoos - not to talk about money or success. I would add that the fact that you never apparently post about anything else other than them or football would also support this theory.
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    I'm just thinking what a lucky bugger he is tbh

Bugger eh?
    A lady bugger on those roses perhaps
    Forum Member
    :D:D Just can't help yourself can you?

I didn't mention money or success either - I was just demonstrating how our previous spat confirmed you were a rabid defender of tattoos as another poster claimed. I gave details to jog your memory - as you clearly don't remember or realise that you are a rabid defender of tattoos. I would add that the fact that you never apparently post about anything else other than them or football would also support this.

I can help myself easily. I just choose not to.

I took a pic of my £6k Rolex and my £500 Seiko kinetic but whats the point? (the Tag is away getting serviced).

The point is i do ok. Im not trying to be boastful to impress you. The point is my tattoos havent stopped me getting these trinkets.

Im good at my job. Im not "council" in any way, shape or form, you should respect me for who i am not for whats on my arms.
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually have a thing for tattooed girls, but as well done as that tatt is art wise, it's still a lot of ink covering up a rather nice arse. I can't get on board with it at all.
  • welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like tattoo's but think hers is a bitt OTT
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MadMoo40 wrote: »
    I've got a couple of tattoos myself, small ones, and I think they can look really nice.... but that is horrendous. For someone who is very attractive, she'd doing a good job of ruining her body.

Still, as long as she's happy with it, what does it matter what we think.

I agree. I think she's absolutely ruining the look of her body. She could have had a gorgeous looking body. She's going to end up looking like one of these lasses from biker gangs.
  • AnitaSAnitaS Posts: 4,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the artwork, but it's not something I'd have done. It's her body though and she's obviously happy with it.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It looks like a baboon's backside!!!
    Why? she has ruined her beauty with these ugly tats.
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her tattooed a**se's gonna look horrible by the time 'Our Cheryl' gets her free bus pass in probably 38 years time!

Imagine her 2 wrinkly old rosy a**cheeks....bleeurgh!
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nice ass though, right? I'm sure her boyfriends appreciates it ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You think she's "sick in the head"?

Why?

Because she chooses not to conform to your standards of 'what is beautiful'?
  • gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    reverting to type

you can take.....
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she wants to make her arse look like the worst wallpaper in the world, I don't care.
    I won't see it unless I click on the link.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    Her tattooed a**se's gonna look horrible by the time 'Our Cheryl' gets her free bus pass in probably 38 years time!

Imagine her 2 wrinkly old rosy a**cheeks....bleeurgh!

She may not be alive in 38 years time. Or horrifically scared in a fire. Or just covered in wrinkles like the rest of us. No ones arse looks really great in their 60s and 70s; she is doing what she likes with hers while she is young enough to enjoy it. Good for her.

Personally I'd rather come skidding into my old age at high speed with a ton of regrets about the crazy things I did do than a million 'what-if's about the things I didn't.

Good luck to her.
  • The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it'll look great for the carer that has to wipe her bum when shes 80 an in a care home.
  • BarbraBarbra Posts: 15,581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could it all be one enormous hoax and the painting washes off?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    I like tattoos in prespective. That one is a little garish I think!
  • gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has a nice bum i'll give her that :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cantona07 wrote: »
    Its not "nasty".

It might not be your choice and you might not like it, but thats a different thing altogether.

Hang on - are people not allowed an opinion on tattoos now? I know almost everyone and their dog has one these days, but still.

When it comes to Cheryl's tat, I think it's just as reasonable to describe it as "nasty" as it is to describe it as beautiful. It's a subjective thing (although I personally think it looks genuinely disgusting) and I don't see anyone trying to dictate what people can and can't do with their bodies - quite the opposite as many people are saying Cheryl can do what she likes even though they have also said they hate it.

Tattoo lovers can be so chippy and defensive it's ridiculous.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,483
    Forum Member
    Once a chav always a chav :rolleyes:
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As much as I hate the tattoo, I can't believe people are still talking about it on 2 separate threads!! It's not that newsworthy, surely?