Options

Why wasn't Roshsheen in the Final Pick?

ZentonZenton Posts: 883
Forum Member
✭✭
I'm disappointed that Rosheen wasn't in the pick to be with the two finalists. In my opinion she was the most gorgeous apprentice this year. Why even bring back Sarah?

Comments

• Options
    mimi123456mimi123456 Posts: 2,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. I was looking forward to Riosin and her gorgeous self. Shame they had to reel in Sarah, did all the other ladies say no?
  • Options
    winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was gutted not to see Steven, or Rowshien.
  • Options
    mountymounty Posts: 19,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was too busy having her named changed phonetically.
  • Options
    NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looked really embarrassed and quite devastated that she had told everyone she had given up her job etc to pursue this.
  • Options
    DJ JimmyDJ Jimmy Posts: 7,166
    Forum Member
    mounty wrote: »
    She was too busy having her named changed phonetically.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    ClackersClackers Posts: 628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was the source of the leaks throughout the process, and the production team didn't want her back because of the breaches in her contract.
  • Options
    fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    Her business idea was crap and she might have been embarrassed about it I guess? I wouldn't go back, that's for sure. Not unless they were paying me anyway.
  • Options
    nataliannatalian Posts: 4,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she was too busy launching her own business to waste her time helping someone else launch theirs.
  • Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Clackers wrote: »
    She was the source of the leaks throughout the process, and the production team didn't want her back because of the breaches in her contract.

What, seriously?! :o Is this true? If so, it should be much bigger news!!!
  • Options
    Nicola123Nicola123 Posts: 354
    Forum Member
    Bianca might off won if Roisin was back to help her because Roisin was great at creating and branding products so Roisin might off been able to create a more luxurious packaging and logo for Bianca's true skin tights.
  • Options
    nataliannatalian Posts: 4,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola123 wrote: »
    Bianca might off won if Roisin was back to help her because Roisin was great at creating and branding products so Roisin might off been able to create a more luxurious packaging and logo for Bianca's true skin tights.

Bianca ultimately lost because she left it way too late to listen to what the market was telling her. She should have gone into the pitch targetting it at the mass market at a much lower price point. She got so hung up on the 'luxury' idea that she missed her opportunity.
  • Options
    djfunnymandjfunnyman Posts: 12,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd say that Roisin was embarrased because she assumed that she'd win
  • Options
    thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,624
    Forum Member
    natalian wrote: »
    Bianca ultimately lost because she left it way too late to listen to what the market was telling her. She should have gone into the pitch targetting it at the mass market at a much lower price point. She got so hung up on the 'luxury' idea that she missed her opportunity.

That didn't matter. Bianca had adjusted her price and advertising by the end

What mattered was that ,mass, or luxury market, bound , her product needed much more money to set up. It also needed more involvement setting up manufacture and getting retailer's support. Its high effort, higher cost, and higher risk.

Mark offered something with little risk (although LS claimed lots) All he needs is an office in a Sugar builidng, and some set up funding, if he needs employees. If Mark fails, you just don't pay him. If Bianca fails, you have a lot of spent cash.
  • Options
    ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe she was tired and just wanted to go home to her family? The other two who had just been fired (Solomon and Daniel) are more fame hungry and would love to have their face on TV at any cost.
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    A few of them were missing. Some not invited because of the larger number of candidates this year perhaps?
  • Options
    chrono88chrono88 Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was STUNNED Sarah was even chosen to be back.
  • Options
    Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    By having Sarah and not Roisin, it looked like they chose all the most 'entertaining' calamitous candidates rather than just the last to be fired. I'm not sure if that's true, I can't remember the order, maybe these did just happen to be last out, but I did feel sorry for the two finalists.

Although curiously, every series, the returning candidates never turn out to be as hopeless in the final as they are when they're contenders, which makes me think the editing makes them look worse.
  • Options
    R82n8R82n8 Posts: 3,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I missed Freddie Burkaury.
  • Options
    Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zenton wrote: »
    I'm disappointed that Rosheen wasn't in the pick to be with the two finalists. In my opinion she was the most gorgeous apprentice this year. Why even bring back Sarah?

I think everyone wondered the same. Sarah was a total loose cannon fired early and half barmy - so why bring her back for the important last decider task? :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    Sarah was a bit of a dark horse though.

Bianca: blah blah blah blah -
    Sarah: - let me just interupt you to say your product sucks.
    Lord Sugar: ...
    Mark: ...*yes....*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think everyone wondered the same. Sarah was a total loose cannon fired early and half barmy - so why bring her back for the important last decider task? :o

To provide us with the amazing 'clim-bon-line'.
  • Options
    Super_FurrySuper_Furry Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wanted Jemma to come back.

In fact, I just want Jemma...