Options

What's this Star Trek episode?

Not much to go on, I don't even remember which series... but I remember an episode where they reluctantly allow these sinister little aliens on board the ship because they are supposedly good at fixing things, and they are pretending to fix circuits or electricals or something, but one of the characters doesn't trust them, and as he watches them going about their work it looks like they are plotting something as they keep glancing over at him and whispering amongst themselves.

Any idea?

Comments

• Options
    kjhskj75kjhskj75 Posts: 3,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's 11001001
  • Options
    MikeAP001MikeAP001 Posts: 1,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    summer_ste wrote: »
    Not much to go on, I don't even remember which series... but I remember an episode where they reluctantly allow these sinister little aliens on board the ship because they are supposedly good at fixing things, and they are pretending to fix circuits or electricals or something, but one of the characters doesn't trust them, and as he watches them going about their work it looks like they are plotting something as they keep glancing over at him and whispering amongst themselves.

Any idea?

TOS: MUDD'S WOMEN! Though they didn't fix electricals they sure made the sparks fly. So, a better choice ST Enterprise: BOUND featuring the Orion slave girls.
  • Options
    summer_stesummer_ste Posts: 5,524
    Forum Member
    kjhskj75 wrote: »
    It's 11001001

Thanks!