New series of Supersizers Go... Back on our TV screens on Monday! Yay!

167891012»

Comments

• shedsevenshedseven Posts: 2,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to agree with most posters in that Giles and Sue are one of my favourite presenting duos on TV and I simply love watching Supersizers. The Ancient Rome week was excellent with both really getting into character, although I don't think they could have enjoyed the food very much!! Yuk!! I think Sue had taken a bit of a shine to Giles' man slave though :D LOL
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved the 80's one :) and eps where Giles wears a suit:rolleyes:

I think they both fancy each other! did u see them on Jonathan Ross?

The shoveling dosnt bother me its the burping! poor Sue

hope we can keep this thread going!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ps Giles is 40 2day :)
  • gurney-sladegurney-slade Posts: 29,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brunosgal wrote: »
    I loved the 80's one :) and eps where Giles wears a suit:rolleyes:

I think they both fancy each other! did u see them on Jonathan Ross?

The shoveling dosnt bother me its the burping! poor Sue

hope we can keep this thread going!

Sue bats for the other side. It's no secret that she used to be an item with Rhona Cameron.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sue bats for the other side. It's no secret that she used to be an item with Rhona Cameron.

yeh i know its just wishful thinking!:D
  • JaystarJaystar Posts: 4,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    I've never seen anyone who eats like Giles :eek: He attacks food and shovels it in!
    It's not only that, he chews his food at ultra high speed with his jaws constantly separating to reveal the mashed up contents inside his mouth. It's gross! He feeds like a demented camel on amphetamines.

As a food critic, he must spend a lot of time in restaurants (alone I'd wager, as who in their right mind would want to sit opposite him). If he ever sat at a table next to me, then I'd have to move or I'd probably end up throwing up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i would sit opposite him!
  • MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member

Well I'm sure she'd make an exception for Giles.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 296
    Forum Member
    Wow- Giles in a thigh-skimming toga, yes please!

Another great episode- Superkins is so quick witted! I may suffer withdrawal symptoms and demand a new series immediately!
  • ikkleosuikkleosu Posts: 11,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Giles eats like a pig but he's still bloody attractive.

I'm so lucky, my husband's best friend is the absolute DOUBLE of Giles - down to mannerisms, the way he talks, physique etc. I am FORCED to spend several evenings a week keeping him company. :D

(He also has an equally lovely and gorgeous pregnant wife. Nowt in it that way, but he is nice eye-candy).

I loved Giles even more when he and Sue were on Jonathan Ross and he said how sexy Sue was when she was conducting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,369
    Forum Member

Love Sue. :D Can't stand Rhona.:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ikkleosu wrote: »
    I'm so lucky, my husband's best friend is the absolute DOUBLE of Giles - down to mannerisms, the way he talks, physique etc. I am FORCED to spend several evenings a week keeping him company. :D

(He also has an equally lovely and gorgeous pregnant wife. Nowt in it that way, but he is nice eye-candy).

I loved Giles even more when he and Sue were on Jonathan Ross and he said how sexy Sue was when she was conducting.

ohh lucky you! im gonna really miss it on monday :( have to watch it on again iplayer. already watching supersizers go on youtube :D

he fancies Sue i think he does!
  • alcockellalcockell Posts: 25,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watching off my PVR...

Bread dipped in wine... Thinking how some high-church practices involve intincting a wafer in watered wine... could this have basically been a Roman Empire practice?

For the record - I'm Baptist...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aww sadness 2iite! :cry:
  • Chickens hitChickens hit Posts: 26,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brunosgal wrote: »
    aww sadness 2iite! :cry:

Yep, it's a shame the series has ended but I remembered earlier that I still haven't seen the Fifties episode so I've still got one more to watch! Yay!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, it's a shame the series has ended but I remembered earlier that I still haven't seen the Fifties episode so I've still got one more to watch! Yay!:D

cool if there still on iplayer i mite watch them cause i think i missed the first two :)

50's one is soo good!
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm really missing this programme tonight (sad smilie - they're not working!)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeh hope the bbc realize that people like the show and want to see giles and sue work more 2gether (which im sure they will :) ) yay smiley face working
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 296
    Forum Member
    I miss Giles and Superkins too- they're too good!
  • StrakerStraker Posts: 79,652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perks confirming on The Culture Show that there will be more Supersizers! Yay!
  • cobaltmalecobaltmale Posts: 21,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Straker wrote: »
    Perks confirming on The Culture Show that there will be more Supersizers! Yay!

They are doing a new series together, but it's not Supersizers.

http://www.silverriver.tv/in-production/giles-and-sue-live-the-good-life/

BBC Two this autumn.

G
  • StrakerStraker Posts: 79,652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She did say "Yes" in response to @Will there be more Supersizers? so perhaps it’s in addition to The Good Life thing.
  • cobaltmalecobaltmale Posts: 21,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Straker wrote: »
    She did say "Yes" in response to @Will there be more Supersizers? so perhaps it’s in addition to The Good Life thing.

I did think they'd literally killed that off. Maybe she thinks of 'supersizers' as the two of them?

G