Options

Distance from a friend

2»

Comments

• Options
    PsychosisPsychosis Posts: 18,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, today's email exchange ended with her saying "I'm done". She said that she believes I'm sorry but it doesn't matter. She said that she rearranged her life to see me more and I wasn't reliable enough in the last year. I pointed out some of the things I'd dropped so I could see her even if it is a reduced amount of time, and said that "I can't help it" doesn't wash with me. I said (unnecessarily, I admit) that I could easily be annoyed that I've been dumped for those other girls but I won't because I love her too much to let that get in the way of the potential for our relationship. She responded that she has nothing else to say, that I'm blaming her for everything that's wrong in my life, and that she's done.

I don't know what to do without her :( she is responsible for so much of the good that's happened in my life an even though she's dumped me I would still do anything to get her back. If I was reading this post I would want to punch me for being so stupid. But i don't even have any other close friends other than my boyfriend and family, I always got so much from her that I never needed anybody else.

Thanks for everything, folks. Will try to take all the advice on board.