124»

Comments

• eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It had to be Gateshead didn't it :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,253
    Forum Member
    This is forum so any FM can comment on any post as long as they do not break the rules so your first paragraph is ludicrous.

In addition I did not say I thought the term 'Midwife from Hell' was an exaggeration, I was pointing out although the poster you were replying to said that, he was not condoning her actions.

I thought the midwifes alleged actions were despicable and if she is proven guilty she should be struck of the register and therefore lose her job

Your outrage has affected your ability to read people's posts properly

You may be right about my outrage, but maybe it is also better to let posters fight their own corner rather than chiming in.
  • yourpointbeing?yourpointbeing? Posts: 3,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You may be right about my outrage, but maybe it is also better to let posters fight their own corner rather than chiming in.
    maybe you need to understand how forums work,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,253
    Forum Member
    maybe you need to understand how forums work,

Thanks for that - someone should really be paying you for advice -I feel so frigging lucky that I got it for free.

Back on topic - I hope the moronic bint is struck off and loses her career - what a weird little creep.

She is lucky that some people are apologists for her actions, but I am glad to say I am not one of them.
  • yourpointbeing?yourpointbeing? Posts: 3,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for that - someone should really be paying you for advice -I feel so frigging lucky that I got it for free.

Back on topic - I hope the moronic bint is struck off and loses her career - what a weird little creep.

She is lucky that some people are apologists for her actions, but I am glad to say I am not one of them.

You are welcome :)
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It had to be Gateshead didn't it :D

Er, did it?