Nadia and Makosi - UBB and where are they now?

VIP101VIP101 Posts: 1,587
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just wondering, what did everyone think of Nadia and Makosi on UBB and where are they now?

Last I herd Makosi was deported and not aloud back in the UK and not heard much from Nadia! Last I seen of her was on Thos Morning after her sucide attempt.

Also does anyone know the truth behind the whole Coolio/Nadia row as I've heard he was being very transphobic to her and he was actually removed from the house!

Comments

• BelindaJBelindaJ Posts: 2,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makosi in Africa
  • tpau21tpau21 Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do not care what anyone says but Nadia was awesome in BB5.

"LOOK AT ME!!" :P
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tpau21 wrote: »

She was my favourite..:D Squaring up to Jason on fight night. Brilliant
  • VIP101VIP101 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I felt sorry for her when she left UBB. I wonder why she never appeared on Big Mouth and BBLB
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makosi was the best h/m ever imo her secret tasks were brilliant esp sneaking the others into the House.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    VIP101 wrote: »
    I felt sorry for her when she left UBB. I wonder why she never appeared on Big Mouth and BBLB

Same here. I wish she had never gone in. I think she had emotional issues afterwards. :(
  • aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member

Shame she lost the plot in UBB
  • BelindaJBelindaJ Posts: 2,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason should have won but nads got the sympathy vote and Makosi got the reception on eviction she had earned. Shilpa Shetty was pretty vile also.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone actually know the truth behind what happened with Nadia, Coolio and the producers of BB at the time?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BelindaJ wrote: »
    Jason should have won but nads got the sympathy vote and Makosi got the reception on eviction she had earned. Shilpa Shetty was pretty vile also.

:eek: WHAT. Jason coming in second was bad enough. Nadia was a worthy winner...fabulous entertainment.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    Was a terrible double eviction that got rid of them. Both housemates had contributed so much to the show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was a terrible double eviction that got rid of them. Both housemates had contributed so much to the show.

I do wish they stayed! Watching UBB back I find it boring when they both left
  • aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Does anyone actually know the truth behind what happened with Nadia, Coolio and the producers of BB at the time?

There was bad blood between collio and nad then he played a joke on her touched her shoes and stuff. She went nuts and wiped her fanny on his sheets. BB thought it would be best if collio left .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aggielane wrote: »
    There was bad blood between collio and nad then he played a joke on her touched her shoes and stuff. She went nuts and wiped her fanny on his sheets. BB thought it would be best if collio left .

I heard that Collio was doing more then that, apparently he had been refuring to her a man and even would elbow her. Not surprising though
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I thought so too, but boy did she lose the plot in UBB :D
  • dan_dan_ Posts: 1,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makosi was BRILLIANT. one of the very best housemates to step foot in that house. Nadia was good value too but Michelle was my favourite in BB5, she was a great hm!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dan_ wrote: »
    Makosi was BRILLIANT. one of the very best housemates to step foot in that house. Nadia was good value too but Michelle was my favourite in BB5, she was a great hm!

I agree! Makosi was a brilliant housemate! She made BB6 and didn't decereve to leave so early in UBB!

What I loved about Makosi is that he would just chat shit! :D Does anyone know why she lied so much? It was funny though
  • tuesdaytuesday Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Felt sorry for Makosi that she left early in UBB, she was an awesome housemate in 2005 and she wasn't given a chance to shine in UBB, the crowd was again awful. Makosi was unsettled until she had her picnic with Anthony, actual for me that was the highlight of UBB, she was just getting into her stride and then BB threw a double eviction I think it was to make it easier for Nadia not to come out on her own. Personally I would have evicted Ulrika/Chantelle or Preston before Makosi. One of the best housemates ever.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BelindaJ wrote: »

yes, all those brown skinned people were the worst imaginable, weren't they? i mean anyone who didn't see that shilpa was the devil incarnate in her series isn't right in the head. and yeah, that angry mean white scottish man, he was definitely the most deserving of winning that year...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes, all those brown skinned people were the worst imaginable, weren't they? i mean anyone who didn't see that shilpa was the devil incarnate in her series isn't right in the head. and yeah, that angry mean white scottish man, he was definitely the most deserving of winning that year...

Lets please not turn this into a race thread
  • mangobuttermangobutter Posts: 910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree however some people (always the same ones by the way) have a habit of trying to turn it into race, by mentioning ethnic housemates and distorting the facts. For example saying Shilpa was vile :rolleyes: really?? Lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

mate i wasn't the one making it so.
    I agree however some people (always the same ones by the way) have a habit of trying to turn it into race, by mentioning ethnic housemates and distorting the facts. For example saying Shilpa was vile :rolleyes: really?? Lol

i felt the need to call them out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 488
    Forum Member
    Makosi really regretted going into UBB. She felt like she should have left BB in the past, people that ask her about BB on twitter get blocked.
  • Mr CynicMr Cynic Posts: 5,435
    Forum Member
    Just wondering, what did everyone think of Nadia and Makosi on UBB and where are they now?

Last I herd Makosi was deported and not aloud back in the UK and not heard much from Nadia! Last I seen of her was on Thos Morning after her sucide attempt.

Also does anyone know the truth behind the whole Coolio/Nadia row as I've heard he was being very transphobic to her and he was actually removed from the house!

Who cares.