Kym Marsh-Ryder-Marsh-Lomas-Marsh-Hooper

2»

Comments

• The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She must have SOME talent though - surely a soap as long-running and successful as Corrie wouldn't employ someone on any other basis?

Anthony Cotton
    :o:D

I actually liked her character in Corrie in the beginning and I do think she is a competent actress and a decent singer. The trouble is, she has become another illustrious zelebrity who sells every fart to the trash mags. Her biography where she slated her 1st husband (who has nobly remained silent) was appalling and posing with the urn containing the ashes of her dead baby was a new low - even for OK magazine.

If she didn't sell every fart, relationship and menstrual cycle to the trash mags, people might be inclined to have a bit more respect for her. I'm sure the salary she's earning on Corrie isn't shabby - she doesn't NEED to act like the Chantelle Houghton's of this world - but she does.
  • Fadge1968Fadge1968 Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    Agreed. Posing on the cover of OK/Hello? on her wedding day with her dead baby's ashes summed up this hideous woman. Why any bloke goes within a 10 mile radius of her baffles me.

I didn't know this. Reprehensible. I cannot understand why she keeps getting work.
  • casualtyno1fancasualtyno1fan Posts: 2,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fadge1968 wrote: »
    I didn't know this. Reprehensible. I cannot understand why she keeps getting work.

You're welcome.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2201491/Kym-Marsh-carries-baby-Archies-ashes-weds-Jamie-Lomas.html
  • Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't watched Corrie in years, so don't know if she's still in it. If she is then I think the producers should put their foot down with this kind of behaviour away from the show. It's a good gig yet she's behaving as if she's desperate for money and attention.
    Forum Member

What the actual fluck:o she is just the most awful person. I actually threw up a bit seeing that picture. How dreadful, exploiting this.

Sorry I about 4 years behind:blush:;-)
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually felt a bit sorry for Jamie Lomas when the marriage broke down, because the abuse he received from Kym's scummy relatives was awful. They have no dignitity whatsoever and Tracy the older sister is a deranged fruit loop who seems to live her whole life through Kym.
  • The SnowmanThe Snowman Posts: 895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She must have SOME talent though - surely a soap as long-running and successful as Corrie wouldn't employ someone on any other basis?

They do though. In their own deluded little way they think she's a big star who draws viewers in. This just goes to show how out of touch they are because in actual fact she's just a failed manufactured pop singer who no one cares about. If they got rid of her very few people would give a toss. However she's not stupid and she will cling on to Corrie for as long as possible because she knows it's her meal ticket to fame and magazine front covers and without she'll be a nobody.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,800
    Forum Member
    A commenter on that article summed her up very well, in my opinion:

"Hideous woman. One of those people in life that absolves themselves of all the blame and is constantly the victim."

...when she was in hearsay she was hot...but as she's aged she's attempted to hold onto that hotness by becoming a bit of a tramp..all this tats,platforms,and skirts up the bum,so you can see her knickers,is really not doing her any favours..she needs to readdress the defining line between trollop and allure...
  • BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks cheap, her breasts are very unnatural and her outfit looks like it was bought from the same market stall she got that play suit thing for a christening.:o
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bandita wrote: »
    She looks cheap, her breasts are very unnatural and her outfit looks like it was bought from the same market stall she got that play suit thing for a christening.:o

Kym is very successful at projecting that image of herself.

Cannot think why..........
    Forum Member
    She's a hard ticket.:D
  • RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No one folds their arms like her