Humax 9150T Duplicate recordings

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,433
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I wonder if someone can help with a recording issue I have with my Humax 9150T

I set my STB to record Police Interceptors on Fridays on Channel 5 with series link, what is happening is that it's also recording all the repeats on Fiver too which I haven't set..it hasn't done duplicate recordings on any other programme or channel so far!

Has anyone experienced this situation on a Humax PVR?

I get my signal from Sutton Coldfield Transmitter.

Comments

• EhlertEhlert Posts: 214
    Forum Member
    Yep! Done it on Fith Gear & Later with Jools Holland. Given up on Series Link now because of other problems.
  • wgmorgwgmorg Posts: 5,020
    Forum Member
    It will happen on any Freeview+ PVR ... because Five haven't learned how to use SL correctly yet ... :D:D:D:D:D

Send a complaint email to Five.
    CheekyTV wrote: »

Has anyone experienced this situation on a Humax PVR?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not just five I have recording problems ie duplicate recordings of the same programme..the ITV channels are causing problems too with late starts and early cut offs with AR..so i think I will send an email to both ITV and five to see what is going on!
  • creddishcreddish Posts: 5,285
    Forum Member
    CheekyTV wrote: »
    It's not just five I have recording problems ie duplicate recordings of the same programme..the ITV channels are causing problems too with late starts and early cut offs with AR..so i think I will send an email to both ITV and five to see what is going on!
    Don't blame the broadcasters for all the late starts and missing ending. ITV have made a number of blunders with their Accurate Recording and EPG data recently but there is and endemic issue with the Humax 9200 (and possibly the 9300 and 9150) that results in the PVR starting recording up to about 1 minute later than on my Vestel PVR on virtually all recordings, as discussed in other threads recently.

Colin
  • Stone FreeStone Free Posts: 1,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wgmorg wrote: »
    It will happen on any Freeview+ PVR ... because Five haven't learned how to use SL correctly yet ... :D:D:D:D:D

Send a complaint email to Five.
    It won't work, I've previously complained to Five about CSI recording on Five US as well, they said "Although there is some series linking functionality available on the digital terrestrial (Freeview) platform for some of our programming, this is not the final release and the facility is currently being tested. We are unable to offer any guarantee that the service will work correctly until it is officially launched and we are hopeful that this will take place later in 2008. A fully functional series linking facility for our programming is currently available on the digital satellite platform."
  • wgmorgwgmorg Posts: 5,020
    Forum Member
    Everybody send a complaint email to Five ... :D:D:D:D:D
    Stone Free wrote: »
    It won't work