EPG 9150T (film 4)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,433
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Has anyone else noticed that film 4 on the EPG doesn't populate.

I noticed this last night, all the other channels filled up the EPG after around 10 minutes which is normal, except for film 4, has anyone else noticed this on a 9150T?

Comments

• shedsevenshedseven Posts: 2,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I noticed this yesterday on my 9150T, but today the epg was back to normal.
  • Big-lesBig-les Posts: 2,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last night it was empty, not a Hummy fault.
  • TitianWarriorTitianWarrior Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    happened on my 9200 too. I scanned the guide forward and it was populated from today onwards. ah well, they'll repeat anything I've missed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    I've had a lot of problems on my 9200 since they changed the channels around nothing has been working as it shoul epg wise.

And yes I am manually tuning and only looking at one MUX, it's just not working properly with the new setup (although, infuriatingly, every digital TV in-house is perfect, why can't they sort this out?!)
  • Big-lesBig-les Posts: 2,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    crashhot wrote: »
    I've had a lot of problems on my 9200 since they changed the channels around nothing has been working as it shoul epg wise.

And yes I am manually tuning and only looking at one MUX, it's just not working properly with the new setup (although, infuriatingly, every digital TV in-house is perfect, why can't they sort this out?!)

Did you delete all the old Radio and TV channels first? You should be looking at six multiplexes not just one. :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Big-les wrote: »
    Did you delete all the old Radio and TV channels first? You should be looking at six multiplexes not just one. :confused:

yes I did, I meant one transmitter, apologies.

Six MUX's, the weird thing is that it populates as long as you're on that channel, it just doesn't do it from one of the others like BBC1 any more?
  • wgmorgwgmorg Posts: 5,020
    Forum Member
    Seems you're at the point that requires a reset. :(
    yes I did, I meant one transmitter, apologies.

Six MUX's, the weird thing is that it populates as long as you're on that channel, it just doesn't do it from one of the others like BBC1 any more?
  • Martin LiddleMartin Liddle Posts: 3,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It still sounds like a tuning problem. Where in the country are you and what channels are you manually tuning to?