Christmas Imaging (jingles)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,433
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm gonna have an anorak moment

Will Radio One be using generic Christmas Imaging (jingles) this year?...it's weird that they are playing Christmas songs but using ordinary imaging...:confused:

I've heard some Christmas Imaging on Heart FM in the West Midlands...but it all seems very thin on the ground this year..

I've heard nothing on Radio 2 or BRMB as of yet!

I'll get my coat now..lol

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 488
    Forum Member
    Could you the class the Hit Music Networks jingles about being online Christmas jingles? "serving the universe..."
  • occyoccy Posts: 64,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steve Wright is the only one at present playing the Christmas Jingles on Radio 2, and they are the old ones. Radio 2 seem to not make any new ones. Magic London are playing there Christmas jingles.
  • Ant LAnt L Posts: 2,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Radio 1 are starting to play Christmas music properly in a couple of weeks so we might get some then. Moyles has been playing his as of this week though.

Radio 1 used these '1tros' last Christmas - http://www.music4.com/musicservices/catalogue/588/bbc-radio-1/1tros-xmas-2008.html
  • bwfcolbwfcol Posts: 13,663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some of Moyles' are new also :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I keep hearing one on Galaxy.

It's the intro to a well known xmas song (I forget which!) for about 3 seconds then theres that like record player "scratch" the usual voiceover man says "galaxy" then the real song kicks in.