A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 3)

Comments

• Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry Lm i think all re-releases are a rip off and lessen the artist andf i genuinely just do not think Paradise is that gd :o

And how is everybody today ? :)
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Evening! I'm fine, busy studying for IP Law on Thursday :D Don't want the airy-fairy one to fail me! And you know who is off on Saturday.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course it is! Speaking of Hogwarts, there is a lecturer in the Law department of my university whose second name is McGonagall! (spelt a bit differently but I didn't want to post the other spelling on here) Very interesting college I go to, huh? :D

Haha. Well I hope you don't come across any lecturers like Snape!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening! I'm fine, busy studying for IP Law on Thursday :D Don't want the airy-fairy one to fail me! And you know who is off on Saturday.

Make sure you take breaks don't want your brain to get over saturated :p and haha just offer her som fairy dust and I'm sure u bee fine :p and so soon I thought it was later ?
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,916
    Forum Member
    Evening.

Work work work! That's all I seem to be doing lately.

Just ordered Michael Buble's Christmas album. :)
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    Make sure you take breaks don't want your brain to get over saturated :p and haha just offer her som fairy dust and I'm sure u bee fine :p and so soon I thought it was later ?

Oh I always make sure I do :p I come on here. I might have to buy some fairy dust :D No it's this week he's going. I'm listening to American Boy by Estelle at the moment. I think it's very appropriate :p You remember that song?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh I always make sure I do :p I come on here. I might have to buy some fairy dust :D No it's this week he's going. I'm listening to American Boy by Estelle at the moment. I think it's very appropriate :p You remember that song?

I love that song it was huge here and indeed appt an american boy for a few weeks at least :p
    Forum Member
    I love that song it was huge here and indeed appt an american boy for a few weeks at least :p

You going to listen to it on Saturday? That's when he's leaving :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Or Empire State Of mind very apt also especially if he's hitting NYC :p
    Forum Member
    Or Empire State Of mind very apt also especially if he's hitting NYC :p

Good choice :p Playlist time I think! What should I call it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good choice :p Playlist time I think! What should I call it?

Haha i knwo so many great travel tunes etc i think you should call it Departures a soundtrack if you will ;):p
    Forum Member
    Haha i knwo so many great travel tunes etc i think you should call it Departures a soundtrack if you will ;):p

Good name for the playlist :D What songs should I put on it? Want to list a few? BTW am I the only person having trouble with DS at the moment?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why thank you :p And well some classic american music then some Jessie Ware im addicted :D And yes when i try to type in the field its being really slow and its only ever on Ds i thought it was my laptop seems not though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh and anyone into electro/dance check out Azarii and III was brought onto them by someone earlier in the year and glad i was great band.
    Forum Member
    Why thank you :p And well some classic american music then some Jessie Ware im addicted :D And yes when i try to type in the field its being really slow and its only ever on Ds i thought it was my laptop seems not though.

What kind of classic American music? Yeah I notice the pages don't load fully even though everything is on the page. Something to do with a hearst.co.uk server, which slows it down even though I have an adblock installed ;) I thought it was my ISP or my Macbook Air playing up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What kind of classic American music? Yeah I notice the pages don't load fully even though everything is on the page. Something to do with a hearst.co.uk server, which slows it down even though I have an adblock installed ;) I thought it was my ISP or my Macbook Air playing up.

Well classic pop i.e Madonna, Britney, Christina, DC, Beyonce, Cyndi Lauper classic Rock Springsteen etc just go for it :p And i know i hate ads youtube tv inescapable these days :D
    Forum Member
    Well classic pop i.e Madonna, Britney, Christina, DC, Beyonce, Cyndi Lauper classic Rock Springsteen etc just go for it :p And i know i hate ads youtube tv inescapable these days :D

Thanks, that should help :D Might put some American themed songs on there too :p I wish TV had an ablock like the internet!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks, that should help :D Might put some American themed songs on there too :p I wish TV had an ablock like the internet!

Yes along the same lines as ESOM and AB ;) And i know i just switch over to music channels :p
    Forum Member
    Yes along the same lines as ESOM and AB ;) And i know i just switch over to music channels :p

Well those two songs are obviously going on it. So far I'm also going to add:

Holiday - Madonna
    Party In The USA - Miley Cyrus :o
    (You Drive Me) Crazy - Britney Spears
    Airplanes - B.o.B ft Hayley Williams
    Like A Prayer - Madonna
    Frozen - Madonna
    National Anthem - Lana Del Rey
    New York, New York - Frank Sinatra (I know it's really old but it seems appropriate)
    American Life - Madonna
    American Pie - Madonna (using this version rather than the original)
    Hollywood - Marina and the Diamonds (I know she's British but the lyrics seem fitting)
    American - Lana Del Rey

How does this sound so far? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loving the playlist so far another one to add Marina and the diamonds- Hollywood :p i'm trying to think of more american themed ones Breakfast at Tiffany's maybe :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A really good one and i love this song and perhaps culturally insensitive :p But Stings: Englishman in NY :p And Beyonce i'm proud to be an american really drive it home :D and one for you especially as a lovely Irish lady my second fave Xmas song ever Fairytale of Ny :p
    Forum Member
    Loving the playlist so far another one to add Marina and the diamonds- Hollywood :p i'm trying to think of more american themed ones Breakfast at Tiffany's maybe :o

I added that to it :p Breakfast at Tiffany's would be perfect. I don't think you know who will be going there for breakfast or shopping though, unless he wants to buy expensive jewellery for a girlfriend or partner (if he has one) ;) I just had a hilarious mental image of him in Audrey Hepburn's classic dress :eek::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha Cigarette holde and Coffe looking very demure its an odd mental image indeed and hopefully he wont be pulling any one nighters :D and i posted some more songs above your last post :)
    Forum Member
    Haha Cigarette holde and Coffe looking very demure its an odd mental image indeed and hopefully he wont be pulling any one nighters :D and i posted some more songs above your last post :)

I wish I had a decent photo of him I could Photoshop :p I don't think he'll be pulling one nighters, but he probably pulls loads of one nighters when writing research papers :D Just seen your last post. Thanks for those :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish I had a decent photo of him I could Photoshop :p I don't think he'll be pulling one nighters, but he probably pulls loads of one nighters when writing research papers :D Just seen your last post. Thanks for those :cool:

You should watch Breakfast At Tiffanys whilst hes away great film and wil keep you occupied :p And haha its Xmas hes alowed one night off to enjoy :p And its cool no more have come to mind though :p
This discussion has been closed.