Options

Who found the animal carcass on Eastenders offensive?

13»

Comments

• Options
    LiamBerryTea ~LiamBerryTea ~ Posts: 2,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could have put a spoiler in there about it being a dog really lol :/

I actually am a vegetarian tbh, found it disturbing to look at not knowing it was a dog but no less than I would be seeing it at the supermarket, doesn't really make a difference what animal. Well it shouldn't really
  • Options
    mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apart from a few posters here saying so (in jest?)there is no evidence to suggest that it is a dog (not seen any spoilers to say so anyway).
  • Options
    adamlee19adamlee19 Posts: 632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good god. Its not real life its all acting what you see on t.v is all fake when they punch each other its fake. When there in bed its not real. When it looks like there drinking beer its fake. The blood u say is all fake. If your offended by any off this don't bloody watch it.
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    adamlee19 wrote: »
    Good god. Its not real life its all acting what you see on t.v is all fake when they punch each other its fake. When there in bed its not real. When it looks like there drinking beer its fake. The blood u say is all fake. If your offended by any off this don't bloody watch it.

I hate this argument. We are all very aware that is it not real but you have to also remember you're on a forum with people who take time out of their day to discuss the events/characters we have just watched so we clearly care about it a great deal.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    tjbantam wrote: »
    What, Larry Lamb?

:D:D:D

He has gone rather quiet since he left Eastenders :o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hate this argument. We are all very aware that is it not real but you have to also remember you're on a forum with people who take time out of their day to discuss the events/characters we have just watched so we clearly care about it a great deal.

Well said Pat! I absolutely concur. There is nothing more annoying than that old chestnut especially as it's a soap dicussion forum.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    I'm just saying what I felt. I felt repulsed by it.

What about when Kat and Terry were singing Old McDonald
  • Options
    dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    Nope.

I had taste for a Hot Dog come 8 o clock though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What about when Kat and Terry were singing Old McDonald
    I joined in. In Fact that was the best scene of the night imo.
  • Options
    SuperSoaperSuperSoaper Posts: 5,724
    Forum Member
    I've heard from Inside Soap that they end up with dog meat, so I assumed perhaps wrongly it was a dog. But my mum tells me it's too big to be a dog! All the same, I found it in bad taste. Is offensive the same as in bad taste? Perhaps I used the wrong language.
  • Options
    lola_skyelola_skye Posts: 21,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vegetarian and animal lover. I didn't find it offensive because people eating meat is part of life even though I don't agree with it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lola_skye wrote: »
    Vegetarian and animal lover. I didn't find it offensive because people eating meat is part of life even though I don't agree with it
    I like that :)

I love Meat but I have no problem with people not liking it or anything. I do have a problem with people trying to force it up on others though.
  • Options
    SalomeSalome Posts: 816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    edited
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was a very unappetising and awkward 'butcher' scene (uncomfortable duo, Kat and Terry) that seemed to function solely as proof that Kat is no longer a man eater.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was a very unappetising and awkward 'butcher' scene (uncomfortable duo, Kat and Terry) that seemed to function solely as proof that Kat is no longer a man eater. She prefers dead dog.
  • Options
    LilMissJenLilMissJen Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    I've heard from Inside Soap that they end up with dog meat, so I assumed perhaps wrongly it was a dog. But my mum tells me it's too big to be a dog! All the same, I found it in bad taste. Is offensive the same as in bad taste? Perhaps I used the wrong language.

I honestly wouldn't believe everything you read.
  • Options
    ofniofni Posts: 3,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    hetty100hetty100 Posts: 4,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    adleast it weren't people meat:o:D
  • Options
    Tom-Bennett.Tom-Bennett. Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I eat a bacon sandwich this morning smothered in brown sauce and don't regret it one bit
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Iceland were annoyed it wasn't horse meat
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree :( I get offended every time I go to the supermarket and see those little green things...I mean they call them Petit Pois but we all know what they are! Baby P!! poor sweet baby p

get a fecking life.