I hope the Judges have the decency to be pleasant towards Beth in the final.

camy934camy934 Posts: 1,821
Forum Member
✭✭✭
After the horrific treatment these four have given her over the last two years, with their hypocrisy and disgusting favoritism. I sincerely hope with it been the grand finale that they will finally give her the praise that she so rightly deserves.

Comments

• lulu glulu g Posts: 52,620
    Forum Member
    it's the final. Of course they will.
  • TraceyUKTraceyUK Posts: 2,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just hope if/when she wins they don't repeat their rude ignorant behaviour of last year........
  • IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    camy934 wrote: »
    After the horrific treatment these four have given her over the last two years, with their hypocrisy and disgusting favoritism. I sincerely hope with it been the grand finale that they will finally give her the praise that she so rightly deserves.
    The outrage they provoked last year with their appalling, petulant behaviour taught them no lessons for this season - so don't hold your breath for tonight.
  • HHGTTGHHGTTG Posts: 5,941
    Forum Member
    Don't want to sound troll-ish but will be glad to see the end of this show. It was initially, entertaining but is now well passed its sell by date. I only wish that BBC's SCD would take a leaf out of ITV's book and axe that show as well, or at least give it a serious makeover, removing certain persons!
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,620
    Forum Member
    Ignazio wrote: »
    The outrage they provoked last year with their appalling, petulant behaviour taught them no lessons for this season - so don't hold your breath for tonight.
    Was there outrage?
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They didn't manage it when Beth smashed past their darling Matt, and I doubt they'll manage to be fair tonight. If they really want to discredit Beth they should damn her with faint praise rather than dragging her in their comments. We'll see later! ^_^
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What was their appalling, petulant behaviour last year? I don't remember what it was (if indeed I ever knew).
  • zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    decent dancers have been voted of the show, but Beth still remains. what public idea of dancing on ice is.. it is about the talent, the dancing. the character of the dancer..Beth has none of these at all... Hope the papers are right, she is the outsider. at 7-1.

and at last this it the final.. of a pointless show.. which got worse every year..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Drag it Zoe.

I really feel T&D choreography was a major flaw. One more cowboy-themed hustle-ish routine would've driven me to suicide.
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    decent dancers have been voted of the show, but Beth still remains. what public idea of dancing on ice is.. it is about the talent, the dancing. the character of the dancer..Beth has none of these at all... Hope the papers are right, she is the outsider. at 7-1.

and at last this it the final.. of a pointless show.. which got worse every year..

You're joking, right?

Go look at Beth's routine from last week. She doesn't stop and start every time she's entering and/or exiting a lift or trick like everyone else does on this show. Her exits from her lifts are actually at a professional level! Her skating is some of the best the show has ever had. The only thing she lacks is performing to upbeat tracks. Her emotional/slow routines are perfectly fine, as are her routines where not a lot of performance is needed (such as last week).
  • Mrs TartanMrs Tartan Posts: 337
    Forum Member
    Drag it Zoe.

I really feel T&D choreography was a major flaw. One more cowboy-themed hustle-ish routine would've driven me to suicide.

I couldn't agree more! Beth excels when she is given routines that allow her natural gracefulness and flexibility to shine through. Save the gurning cheesefest routines for the finalist that can't really skate ;-)
  • zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    You're joking, right?

Go look at Beth's routine from last week. She doesn't stop and start every time she's entering and/or exiting a lift or trick like everyone else does on this show. Her exits from her lifts are actually at a professional level! Her skating is some of the best the show has ever had. The only thing she lacks is performing to upbeat tracks. Her emotional/slow routines are perfectly fine, as are her routines where not a lot of performance is needed (such as last week).

YOU are a fan of beth's or your not...but don't expect her non fans to be over excited about her lack of skills..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YOU are a fan of beth's or your not...but don't expect her non fans to be over excited about her lack of skills..

I mean, we can't discuss non-skills without discussing Hayley. :confused:

Ray will rightfully beat both girls. His skating and dancing are better than Beth and Hayley's.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »
    Was there outrage?
    Didn't you read this forum - or certain sections of the media?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    What was their appalling, petulant behaviour last year? I don't remember what it was (if indeed I ever knew).
    I'm not biting Veri.
  • Trmcg5Trmcg5 Posts: 1,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay, well done judges finally giving her a score well deserved! :):)
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    10's??
    Really?
  • musicangelmusicangel Posts: 7,164
    Forum Member
    Whoa first routine ever to get tens where poor and minimal skating content #sympathy tens
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Tis a joke.
  • StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    She deserved tens it was perfect.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 356
    Forum Member
    I'm sorry but that was an 8.5. 9 at the most- if it was called Dancing on Land, I may give a 10, but as it's an ice show, you can't spend that long on terra firma.
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not biting Veri.

:confused:

I asked a genuine question, so don't give me that "not biting" rubbish. :mad:

If you can't answer the question, just say you don't know.

Can anyone else tell me what the judges's appalling, petulant behaviour was last year? (Or even better, link a clip?)
  • JohnStannardJohnStannard Posts: 7,649
    Forum Member
    they were pleasant to her