CS - Tina is not a whodunit

Comments

• Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    I am so glad it is not a whodunit - I just don't have the patience to wait until the murderer is revealed.
  • ritchie2ykritchie2yk Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    I think Tracey will turn killer again
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kitkat1971 wrote: »
    They said several months ag that the viewers would know who had killed her as soon as it happened but it could still take a while for other characters to find out. To a certain extent the 'whodunnnit' element has happened before the murder as we've had months knowing it was going to happen and speculating as to who and why.

Yep and all the specualtion, media coverage etc. may well be better than the actual thing!
  • Phebes4361Phebes4361 Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    I think it will be Carla- but Peter will fall on his sword and take the blame..

its too obvious to be Peter, and I know he wants to take a break but the actor will return.

don't like Carla-- and her hormones would take over and she has been cruelly and spitefully mis treated by her friend Tina. so that will tip over the edge.
  • TuvokTuvok Posts: 1,149
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt its any of the four - I think thats a red herring.

Ask yourselves

why would it be the builders yard

why would Tina be there or the others be there

why would it be unlocked at night

I think Tony will have something to do with it - that would explain the builders yard being open.

Remember the've short changed us before - remember the other body at the time of the team crash!
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd call it a 'Gladudunit' personally.
    Hahahahaha!! Me too! :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im done speculating!
    Im just going to watch it play out
  • Face Of JackFace Of Jack Posts: 7,181
    Forum Member
    I'll be quite happy to see 'Who-Does-It' - and then see the aftermath, and the murderer squirm as the police investigate.

(Columbo-style) ;-)
  • ofniofni Posts: 3,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

We still don't know who does it until the episode airs, so in a way it is currently a "whodunnit" :)

So is that more of a wholldoit?

My question is, who will Weatherfield Police wrongfully arrest before they finally get round to the real culprit?
  • anteroantero Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    Silly people, if it was a whodunit then the focus could (for 0.5 seconds) be off Tina. Nope, prepare for weeks of mourning, groaning and 100% focus on people's reaction to her death instead of any mystery.
  • Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im pretty certain it'll be tony. Doubt it'll be carla, peter or tracey.
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ofni wrote: »
    So is that more of a wholldoit?

My question is, who will Weatherfield Police wrongfully arrest before they finally get round to the real culprit?

I havent saw any pics of Tracy at the funeral so she,s my guess for first arrest
  • LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are they going to skip her murder scene? As in, we know who is going to do it, Tina and the killer have a confrontation, then the episode switches to Steve and Michelle bickering, then Norris finds her body on the floor.
  • kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,249
    Forum Member
    curvybabes wrote: »
    I havent saw any pics of Tracy at the funeral so she,s my guess for first arrest

Well one thing in Tracy's favour is that she isn't a hypocrite. She's never liked Tina, that's well known so I doubt she'd attend her funeral - at least not the service - might muscle in on the wake so I wouldn't assume her not being there means she*ks been arrested.
  • melloncollie06melloncollie06 Posts: 2,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i actually think its more of a "whogivesacrapwhodunnitaslongastheydunnit"
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i actually think its more of a "whogivesacrapwhodunnitaslongastheydunnit"
    :D:D:D:cool:
  • Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    Tuvok wrote: »
    I doubt its any of the four - I think thats a red herring.

Ask yourselves

why would it be the builders yard

why would Tina be there or the others be there

why would it be unlocked at night

I think Tony will have something to do with it - that would explain the builders yard being open.

Remember the've short changed us before - remember the other body at the time of the team crash!

And also remember when we were told two people would die during the Tony Gordon siege and the 'victim' ended being the random prison friend who we knew for about 3 episodes while Maria walked away without a scratch! :(
  • Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are doing exactly the same thing as they did with the murder of Frank Foster - big hype made about the 'suspects', then its someone totally different. My money's on Tony.
  • mourinhosmissusmourinhosmissus Posts: 5,592
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »
    Are all these stories going to happen, are those four people going to argue with her on the balcony or are these just pictures? All we have to do now is wait and see who goes on the balcony with her on the 27th and then we will know who kills her

Here is the link

Those pictures make it look like she's holding interviews on the balcony of the builders' yard (why is she up there in the first place?) to decide who she would like to be her murderer.

Are they queing up for an audience with her? Very random :confused:
  • willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not a traditional "whodunnit" because we find out who does it exactly when the murder takes place, but with all the speculation leading up to it, it could currently be classed as a "whodunnit" as everyone is wondering who would kill Tina, why, and how. Also, the characters in the show won't know who did it (with the exception of Tina herself and the killer), so in-show it is a "whodunnit".
  • willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Those pictures make it look like she's holding interviews on the balcony of the builders' yard (why is she up there in the first place?) to decide who she would like to be her murderer.

Are they queing up for an audience with her? Very random :confused:
    Haha, they have said that only one of the four scenes will be aired, which is worded very cleverly as it doesn't say that means the person in that scene kills her. That still leaves the suggestion open that it's someone else who kills her after the confrontation between Tina and one of the four "suspects".
  • EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,146
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope it's a red herring as I don't want to see any of our four suspects go down for murder. With Peter leaving/taking a break I'd like the door to be left open for him to return sooner rather than later. So I think he'll be the one arrested, probably wrongly. I like the Rob and Tracy relationship so would hate to see one of them leave and Carla would be ruined beyond repair if she was guilty.
  • mourinhosmissusmourinhosmissus Posts: 5,592
    Forum Member
    willrelf92 wrote: »
    Haha, they have said that only one of the four scenes will be aired, which is worded very cleverly as it doesn't say that means the person in that scene kills her. That still leaves the suggestion open that it's someone else who kills her after the confrontation between Tina and one of the four "suspects".

Ah right. I thought it was bit bizarre!

I can't wait for the whole thing to be over to be honest and I really don't care who kills her although if it had to be out of one of those four, I'd go for Carla because I can't stand her helium voice.

I quite like Peter, although I preferred him with Leanne and I'm also warming to the Tracey & Rob pairing.
  • Hogs HeadHogs Head Posts: 21,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon one of the four suspects will push her. But somebody will kill her in hospital.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some of you have clicked onto something else that Tina has been getting involved in, and that's the shady dealings where Tony is the root, he has just bought the builders yard, and you can bet it wasn't for the good of his son!

My money is on Tony, Tina has spotted something shady with him and Rob/Tracey, followed him to see what he's up to, saw something very dodgy in the builders office, and he's shoved her. She has been excessively nosy in the dealings of the shop, and maybe went just too far, it does all link up.