Do you have an arse licker at your place of work?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,341
    Forum Member
    Bulletguy1 wrote: »
    Had a couple where i used to work. Both shared one thing in common......they did virtually zero work. One of them was a very nasty piece of work who would go out of her way to get anyone she viewed as a potential threat into trouble.

The other, also female ironically(!!) 'worked' in a totally different way. As a person she was quite pleasant enough but had an uncanny knack of wrapping any Foreman or Manager round her little finger. She used to spend most of her shift standing around talking to Foremen, play games on one of the office computers, or just sit reading magazines in the rest room.

I used to have a go at her now 'n then over her habit of coming on to the production line 20 minutes before the end of the shift, belting work out like fury. The Foremen thought she was marvellous. I told them, and her, that her antics neither impressed or amused me.

ne of the last brown noses I worked with at SHITTO sudden;y 'noticed' some spilt yogurt when I was nearbye (this was very common at SHIITO {I'm supposed to have learning difficulties but it doesn't make me thick, stupid and only good for the menia, unpopular and dirty jobs all or the vast majority of the time*) so why I told her she was nearest, she should have sorted it. So she went complaining to the boss (apparently she was in tears when she found out he was going to work at ASDA(.

*It's a form of discrimination that the bosses know they can get away with because it's very hard fot the employee with learning difficulties to prove and the bosses can just tell them:-
    stop moaning
    Its your job and it's my 'discretion;
    Go and work somewhere else.