Options

Crush on friends is killing me.

2»

Comments

• Options
    wenchwench Posts: 8,928
    Forum Member
    Pandora 9 wrote: »
    I want to apologise if I made light of a crush someone has on another person. My husband has told me I can be very heartless sometimes which is not really me ... I just don't show my feelings very easily its probably because I have seen some horrible things during my life.

Of course you have, but seeing as you're a fantasist then you would say that! :rolleyes:

oh and your husband was right....
  • Options
    chocoholic100chocoholic100 Posts: 6,411
    Forum Member
    so Pandora how did you change your profile pic if you have no idea how to post pics online,

I noticed boob kitten is your newest

http://s1297.photobucket.com/user/chocoholic100/media/Boob_Kitten_zpscfb40689.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

It was a picture of something else the other day, an angel in white underwear which I guess was you:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member
    I want to apologise if I made light of a crush someone has on another person. My husband has told me I can be very heartless sometimes which is not really me ... I just don't show my feelings very easily its probably because I have seen some horrible things during my life.

Haven't we all, although most of us can come on here and empathize with others, unless of course it is a Troll or Wum on here. We don't all come in with bitchy remarks at every thread/person asking for advice.
  • Options
    Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its a real story ...

Just checkin ;)
  • Options
    Pandora 9Pandora 9 Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You lot have actually trolled this thread by making it about ME instead of advising this poor person who has a crush :D

[URL=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk[/URL]
  • Options
    xdowxdow Posts: 2,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi
    I have liked my friend for a bit now and i generally thought I had a chance.So I thought i should tell his friend to put in a good word he did and his reaction was "I don't fancy her".

I thought I would be alright but I can just sense the awkwardness between us.He told my friend he knew I liked him.Anyone else been in the same situation? What was the outcome? Can you remain friends with someone you like.

Should I give up all hope:(

similar situation, basically we had known each other for a few years, i started crushing badly, so my friend asked him out on my behalf (i had no choice in this matter, she just did it :p)
    anyway, can you believe he said yes? it was one of those "what... no... he didn't say that, did he? REALLY? really? ...REALLY!?!" moments. to be fair i think he was just being polite.

so went on a date, after which he said he's not interested, i was a bit upset for a while and it took some time, but i moved on.

if your friendship is important to you, it's what you have to do.
    we're still friends now, though haven't seen each other for a while. (distance)

i still fancy the pants off him, he's a beautiful specimen of a man, but there's no point in trying to chase something that just won't happen. in time you'll come to realise that you probably wouldn't have worked out as a couple anyway.
  • Options
    Pandora 9Pandora 9 Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xdow wrote: »
    similar situation, basically we had known each other for a few years, i started crushing badly, so my friend asked him out on my behalf (i had no choice in this matter, she just did it :p)
    anyway, can you believe he said yes? it was one of those "what... no... he didn't say that, did he? REALLY? really? ...REALLY!?!" moments. to be fair i think he was just being polite.

so went on a date, after which he said he's not interested, i was a bit upset for a while and it took some time, but i moved on.

i still fancy the pants off him, he's a beautiful specimen of a man, but there's no point in trying to chase something that just won't happen. in time you'll come to realise that you probably wouldn't have worked out as a couple anyway.

Thats good advice ... you can't make someone love you if they don't. My ex fell out of love with me and I realised there was nothing I could do to win him back so I moved on and met my husband who is everything I want in a man.
  • Options
    LifeisGoodLifeisGood Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    avasgranny wrote: »
    Haven't we all, although most of us can come on here and empathize with others, unless of course it is a Troll or Wum on here. We don't all come in with bitchy remarks at every thread/person asking for advice.

Perhaps the particular horrible things Pandora 9 has seen have made it difficult to automatically empathise with people. It happens. At least she has had the decency to recognise it and apologise to the OP.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xdow wrote: »

Thanks this is very similar to my situation although he just said he does not fancy me.I think its because everyone thought he would people told me to go for it.