Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After reading her sun article(thanks to janna) i take it as it was HER who was fighting to save the life of her baby,which is why she has not give one iota of thanks or a mention of the hospital that did all the work and gave her and her baby the very best of care,i bet they were glad to see the back of her,ungrateful witch.
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lion5 wrote: »
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    You're not even meant to do ironing following a Caesarean. It takes months, even a year to be fully back to normal.
    I think the guidance is quite relaxed... I was home after two nights in hospital, and on my way home I popped to the shop to stock up on supplies (my labour was three days long after my waters had gone, so I needed to but some food) I think I did ironing that evening too!:eek:
    I think a few days later (five days after surgery I did some proper shopping - my work colleague saw me and was flabbergasted, six days after surgery I took little lion into work to show her off.. a week after the birth I went shopping for a full day with my sister (catching the bus on my own with the pram) but it wasn't until my six week check up that I was able to drive, and use a baby sling and lift heavy items.
    I am guessing KP would be allowed to horse ride after six weeks, if the doctor confirms all is well, but to fully heal takes about a year, and generally you are advised not to try for another baby for a year because of the strain a baby puts of the wound.
    But one of my friends had a c section ten weeks ago, and hasn't felt up to leaving her house yet... so it can vary a great deal from person to person... and how they cope with the discomfort / soreness...

I have to say that although I recovered very well, I didn't ride my bike for three months, in case I had to use my breaks or fell off! But I didn't ride my bike whilst pregnant for the same reason!
    Wish I'd been as lucky. Some sail through it, but it's a major op with deep cutting, there's no way I could have thought of going over jumps on a horse this soon. How old is he anyway, was it about 16th Aug in the end?
    Someone from the Sun phoned her and she said "yeah veils right - don't like 'em in public, think bastard men are making them wear them and can you get a mention of the dramallama birth shoehorned in randomly? Cheers" The Sun writer then went off and wrote the column. The birth story sounded like her speaking - this one definitely doesn't.
    I totally believe the image you've evoked here.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hear she brought lots of reptiles home to her bed, I hope she got plenty of snaps of them & their long tails.
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Kev on maternity leave from his job?

( even though we know KP doesn't believe in maternity leave for women that push a human out of their body, it's just being lazy in her eyes, so god knows what she would say about a bloke having time off, but of course Kev is different :rolleyes: )

Just haven't seen any pics of his dirt covered work clothes he tweets from time to time to let us all know he has a job......:yawn:
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    I hear she brought lots of reptiles home to her bed, I hope she got plenty of snaps of them & their long tails.
    The only reptile in her bed is herself. But nice she NEVER EVER brings up her exes.:rolleyes:
    Lorise wrote: »
    Is Kev on maternity leave from his job?

( even though we know KP doesn't believe in maternity leave for women that push a human out of their body, it's just being lazy in her eyes, so god knows what she would say about a bloke having time off, but of course Kev is different :rolleyes: )

Just haven't seen any pics of his dirt covered work clothes he tweets from time to time to let us all know he has a job......:yawn:

He mucked up his shoulder playing on a quad bike on her property months ago . The Blanket visit to the doc's was for HIS appointment re his injury apparently.
    Dirty clothes are a thing of the past Lori. He is a manny now wiv an ickle baby to look after and must dress accordingly in V-neck tops and trendy clothing as befits his new station in life as Pwince Consort to the Pwicey.
    Win win for Pwicey............. one nanny less to pay for and a man entirely dependent on her charity ;).....cushty !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    The only reptile in her bed is herself. But nice she NEVER EVER brings up her exes.:rolleyes:

He mucked up his shoulder playing on a quad bike on her property months ago . The Blanket visit to the doc's was for HIS appointment re his injury apparently.
    Dirty clothes are a thing of the past Lori. He is a manny now wiv an ickle baby to look after and must dress accordingly in V-neck tops and trendy clothing as befits his new station in life as Pwince Consort to the Pwicey.
    Win win for Pwicey............. one nanny less to pay for and a man entirely dependent on her charity ;).....cushty !

Yeah I forgot, do remember seeing something about that injury, God of course a manny...you are spot on (as always )

she had to find a way of getting him to stop working/stripping little Jett is perfect, ( were the brakes on the quad ever checked in case they had been cut......:eek: joking...I think haha)
    And like her other victims....I mean men/hubby's she can then NOT bring them up in newspapers when the relationship turns to crap and NOT slag them off for not working and spending all her cash.....;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Aww nice to see the training has paid off ;)
    Forum Member
    Yeah I forgot, do remember seeing something about that injury, God of course a manny...you are spot on (as always )

she had to find a way of getting him to stop working/stripping little Jett is perfect, ( were the brakes on the quad ever checked in case they had been cut......:eek: joking...I think haha)
    And like her other victims....I mean men/hubby's she can then NOT bring them up in newspapers when the relationship turns to crap and NOT slag them off for not working and spending all her cash.....;)
    BIB....OOOH ,I love a good conspiracy theory.:D One never knows, after all "what Pwicey wants , Pwicey gets". Except Peteybabes. She can't get HIM and it is killing her. Newer younger models just can't fill his shoes :cry:. Oh well. She has a new nanny in Kevvy and is no longer jellus of him stwipping so that should keep her ego sated for all of 6 months . Maybe.;)
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB....OOOH ,I love a good conspiracy theory.:D One never knows, after all "what Pwicey wants , Pwicey gets". Except Peteybabes. She can't get HIM and it is killing her. Newer younger models just can't fill his shoes :cry:. Oh well. She has a new nanny in Kevvy and is no longer jellus of him stwipping so that should keep her ego sated for all of 6 months . Maybe.;)

Kev's got to fully establish his 'hand's-on Dad' credentials before Christmas. Can't have older models grabbing the headlines without some competition. But it will be a slippery slope if he gives up work because she can consign him to the elephant's graveyard of 'wannabe house-husbands' once he's past his sell-by date.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was trying to remember what she used look like before she butchered her face.and to be honest she was a stunning looking woman,with beautiful natural hair,ok so she still loved herself a lot,but why she did what she did,i'll never understand http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJJDe1hCqwU
    Forum Member
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    I was trying to remember what she used look like before she butchered her face.and to be honest she was a stunning looking woman,with beautiful natural hair,ok so she still loved herself a lot,but why she did what she did,i'll never understand http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJJDe1hCqwU
    She was a looker Ok, no doubt about it. But her personality was always vile. Only one person ever brought out the best in her ,but then she reverted to type . Turds and polish;).
    I just scrolled through Phil & Gary's tweets last night and was gobsmacked. Life is a ball for them now, going here, there and everywhere and meeting loads of celeb pals as well as 'civvies'.Twitpics with happy smily pals galore and none of Pwicey other than HER retweets . Pwicey has barely rated a mench other than the normal congrats on the baby . No dwama and no running defence for Pwicey.....just having fun and living their own lives. Looks like they too saw the light before it was too late.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Forgot what her old nose looked like...and her face too as she has had so much work done, shame.

she does have nice eyes but hate the way she has to over sex everything...only she can make spraying perfume gross...:eek:.

I never knew she was Bi sexual (nothing against that) just never knew...you learn something every day in the pwicey world
    Forum Member
    Forgot what her old nose looked like...and her face too as she has had so much work done, shame.

she does have nice eyes but hate the way she has to over sex everything...only she can make spraying perfume gross...:eek:.

I never knew she was Bi sexual (nothing against that) just never knew...you learn something every day in the pwicey world
    Bi-sexual my eye Lori...:rolleyes:
    Until she shacks up with a woman or one sells a K&T on her then I see it as no more than a feeble attempt to attract another section of society.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bi-sexual my eye Lori...:rolleyes:
    Until she shacks up with a woman or one sells a K&T on her then I see it as no more than a feeble attempt to attract another section of society.

True.

but that might be why her marriage to AR never worked she might of fancied Roxy more :D
    Forum Member
    True.

but that might be why her marriage to AR never worked she might of fancied Roxy more :D
    HAH!.....you might be on to something (and give her more ideas/excuses).:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Have to agree she looks much better before all the surgery. At the end of the day though she is still vile regardless of what she looks like.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's tragic how she has ruined herself.:(
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some of those pics are stunning. She should have stayed away from the botox and fillers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Some of those pics are stunning. She should have stayed away from the botox and fillers.

And Brazilian men.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »

I think that the botox and fillers are because of the over use of sunbeds and too much sun bathing! Its the most aging thing that you can do to yourself, it causes poor skin elasticity, as the UV breaks down the collagen under the skin, causing wrinkles.

Apart from the risks to her health from the over tanning, I think it is the reason why she rushed to have numerous procedure's, because she was aging and loosing her looks far quicker than normal.

In many of the pictures of her when pregnant, you can see that she already has crows feet around her eyes... and I would guess that until she stops her orange obsession its only going to keep getting worse!

She will have a face like a crocodile skin hand bag before she is 40 at this rate :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she said having botox at an early age prevented you from getting wrinkles, because the face never goes into wrinkles through lack of facial expressions. So how did she end up aging so much after a few missed botox sessions?
    Forum Member
    I thought she said having botox at an early age prevented you from getting wrinkles, because the face never goes into wrinkles through lack of facial expressions. So how did she end up aging so much after a few missed botox sessions?
    The way her chops collapsed in recent months is what convinced me she really was pregnant. Everything went south and the wrinkles kicked in. She really isn't a good advert for botox and fillers.
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you reckon there could be trouble in paradise once some of us are able to have a babycham or ten ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The way her chops collapsed in recent months is what convinced me she really was pregnant. Everything went south and the wrinkles kicked in. She really isn't a good advert for botox and fillers.

I know, how did they get there when her face hasn't moved for years. The filler didn't seem to go either, just redistributed.
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's the thing , nobody really knows what long term use of botox et al will do, she's no advert for it and that's for sure.:o
This discussion has been closed.