Tina Malone - why are the media so obsessed with her?

2»

Comments

• Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Like a bowling ball on legs :D

a la Coolio
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have to say, it's rather rich calling someone else "vile" and then being horribly immature and nasty about her appearance.

On this site, there seems to be a LOT of "I'll brand someone else horrid, but I can say whatever horrible things I want".

As for Tina herself, I can't comment on the media thing. I don't really follow British TV much anymore so the last time I saw her was CBB.

You're right. Commenting on her looks was unnessesary of me.
  • gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    is the fat woman who somebody thought she was Mrs Shrek in the BB house?
  • Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    she is always on it :yawn:

A vulgar show that attracts vulgar women like this. One poster on another forum said it was a programmes aimed at women who sat on their fat backsides with nothing else to do in their lives but watch rubbish like This Morning. As soon as the theme tune comes on, I have to switch over.
  • chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    Because shes VERY old & having a baby
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glenn A wrote: »
    A vulgar show that attracts vulgar women like this. One poster on another forum said it was a programmes aimed at women who sat on their fat backsides with nothing else to do in their lives but watch rubbish like This Morning. As soon as the theme tune comes on, I have to switch over.

This Morning was never the gold standard of broadcasting but it really is bloody sad to see how low it's fallen into the gutter since Richard & Judy left. I can't fathom who still watches it regularly because getting a root canal is more pleasurable. It wouldn't even take much to turn the show around into something decent. It's a shame the majority of the Daytime audience seem unaware at how they're being treated like a worthless piece of shit by these programmes. The way viewers are talked down to by This Morning, Daybreak, Loose Women and the hideous Jeremy Kyle is a disgrace and there should be some sort of rules against it.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've never recovered from the time she appeared on This Morning in an outfit similar to this
    http://images.sugarscape.com/userfiles/image/AAAAMAY2013/LIZZIE/baftas-worst-dressed-tina-malone.jpg :eek:

Oh good god pass the bucket:eek:
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    Oh good god pass the bucket:eek:

The epitome of the phrase: You cannot make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.
  • DemonicrodentDemonicrodent Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That advert where she is manically raving on about something . She looks horrible and her accent goes right through me .

What a vile disgusting woman. I pray she piles all the pounds back on and her new fella cheats on her :)
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This Morning was never the gold standard of broadcasting but it really is bloody sad to see how low it's fallen into the gutter since Richard & Judy left. I can't fathom who still watches it regularly because getting a root canal is more pleasurable. It wouldn't even take much to turn the show around into something decent. It's a shame the majority of the Daytime audience seem unaware at how they're being treated like a worthless piece of shit by these programmes. The way viewers are talked down to by This Morning, Daybreak, Loose Women and the hideous Jeremy Kyle is a disgrace and there should be some sort of rules against it.

This Morning is the template of what ITV has become.

It's all very in-house - the same presenters, the same guests, promoting the same programmes.

They seem to go out of their way to select the most outlandish guests or subject matter. There is a grubbiness about the programme these days.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »

It's all very in-house - the same presenters, the same guests, promoting the same programmes.

They seem to go out of their way to select the most outlandish guests or subject matter. There is a grubbiness about the programme these days.

Couldn't agree with you more.

And "grubby" is an excellent description of what the programme has become. :(
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    is the fat woman who somebody thought she was Mrs Shrek in the BB house?

Yes, you are correct. I think it was Michelle Heaton who slipped up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »

It's ITV summed up in one, grubby, vulgar and low brow. I'll admit they're not as bad as they were a few years ago and have some good dramas and quizzes, but the rest of their output screams trash.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glenn A wrote: »
    It's ITV summed up in one, grubby, vulgar and low brow. I'll admit they're not as bad as they were a few years ago and have some good dramas and quizzes, but the rest of their output screams trash.

It's their daytime output that mainly lets them down. They really do think their daytime audience are complete morons who don't deserve any respect. That may be true for a portion of them - see the guests on Jeremy Kyle - but more and more people work from home, or work odd hours, or have valid reasons for being at home in the day which don't include being a dole dosser.

ITV just have no excuse to have such a grubby daytime output in 2013.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's their daytime output that mainly lets them down. They really do think their daytime audience are complete morons who don't deserve any respect. That may be true for a portion of them - see the guests on Jeremy Kyle - but more and more people work from home, or work odd hours, or have valid reasons for being at home in the day which don't include being a dole dosser.

ITV just have no excuse to have such a grubby daytime output in 2013.

These grubby and worthless shows like This Morning and Loose Women seem to have been on air forever, and I think they're sexist towards women, who make up most of their audience, by treating them like idiots who are only interested in zelebs and low brow television shows. Also ratings suggest viewers prefer BBC One in the morning, who at least don't fo as low as ITV.
  • SalfordPrincessSalfordPrincess Posts: 453
    Forum Member
    I remember her from Brookie and thought she was alright in that.But as Mimi in shameless she was vile and playing herself I reckon,horrible woman
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is on This Morning AGAIN today!!! Does she sponsor the bliddy show or something?
  • DemonicrodentDemonicrodent Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She selfishly spawned a baby at 50 years old and has a new book out in march.

Vulgar disgusting woman.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still can't get over her calling the baby Flame.

Tina Malone is a joke of a woman.