Options

Nicola Roberts has unfollowed Nadine Coyle on twitter

blueface2222blueface2222 Posts: 3,001
Forum Member
✭✭✭
See recent news headlines have not gone down well?

It was all well and good when Kimberley slated her page after page in her book but once Nadine says her side of the story welcome a attitude?

Sarah Harding tweeted all her 4 bandmates wish me luck before Tumble final, the one who even replied was Nadine.

How catty is that, and how childish!>:( Nicola that is so poor of you. I hope you get asked about this in interviews.

Comments

• Options
    tobitobi Posts: 2,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is probably jealous of Nadine anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/20040945

Oh and Nadine was the one lying was she?

Nicola and Kimberley did interview after interview in the press saying they wern't splitting, changes their minds (Cheryl, nicola, and kimberley together) and then probably notified sarah and told management to tell nadine.

What a bad way to end such a brilliant band.
  • Options
    Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never mind, there will be another girl band along in a few moments.

Move along, nothing to see here.
  • Options
    zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sarah Harding tweeted all her 4 bandmates wish me luck before Tumble final, the one who even replied was Nadine.
    maybe the others phoned her rather than tweeted, or even went along to watch. :)
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, basically, workmates don't really get on that well but have an amicable professional relationship whilst working together then break contact with each other after they stop working together.

And that is a story why?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zwixxx wrote: »
    maybe the others phoned her rather than tweeted, or even went along to watch. :)

None of them went to watch.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    So, basically, workmates don't really get on that well but have an amicable professional relationship whilst working together then break contact with each other after they stop working together.

And that is a story why?

Nicola obviously got the hump after Nadine's interviews last week...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola obviously got the hump after Nadine's interviews last week...

And...? I've deleted a work colleague as a FB friend because she pissed me off. Why bother pretending to still be friends with someone you're not keen on or who annoys you? Lifes too short to waste time pretending to care
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Being in a high profile band that changes collectively all their lives where you spent 24 hours together at some stages for ten years is a lot different than a work colleague...! Not to mention that it could upset fans.

I think it's a really childish thing for her to do actually. Nadine never mentioned Nicola personally in any of the interviews.
  • Options
    Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It was all well and good when Kimberley slated her page after page in her book but once Nadine says her side of the story welcome a attitude?

How catty is that, and how childish!>:( Nicola that is so poor of you. I hope you get asked about this in interviews.

BIB - I bet Nicola's phone has been red hot with calls from journalists BEGGING to know why!!! :blush::blush:

Seriously OP, move on - everyone else, bar you and Nadine, have.
  • Options
    d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Nicola needs to get a grip.
  • Options
    cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Why is it childish to unfollow someone you no longer wish to follow? Should she keep following her just to keep a few people who care from talking?
  • Options
    d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member

I agree with this.
    The difference when Kimberley was on Strictly too, the girls couldn't stop tweeting and going to the show. Nicola always came across really cold in my opinion. So far up Cheryl & Kimberley's arses. Like you said, it's ok for Kimberley and Cheryl to have their say in their books yet Nadine can't. One rule for one and all....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cris182 wrote: »
    Why is it childish to unfollow someone you no longer wish to follow? Should she keep following her just to keep a few people who care from talking?

Agree.

It's more childish for grown up people to get so worked up about something so trivial.

I wonder how many celebs follow and Tweet each other, when the reality is they probably hate each other - that's worse imho.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just had a glance at Victoria Beckham's Twitter page, she doesn't follow any of the Spice Girls - I don't particularly like Posh, but at least she's not being fake. There's no love lost between her and the rest of the girls, why pretend otherwise?
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,989
    Forum Member
    I'm not bothered she's unfollowed her in the slightest bit I imagine had it been the other way around, some trashy gossip page would be making a big deal out of it as they usually do with Nadine.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Being in a high profile band that changes collectively all their lives where you spent 24 hours together at some stages for ten years is a lot different than a work colleague...! Not to mention that it could upset fans.

I think it's a really childish thing for her to do actually. Nadine never mentioned Nicola personally in any of the interviews.

BIB - so? They're not a band any more and so are no longer liable for what any fans of their previous work think.

I could not disagree more with your views. I think it's far more childish for grown adults to give a damn about whether former band members are still friends or not. I think it's exactly the same as deleting a former work colleague because thats exactly what they are to each other.

Surely no one over the age of about 12 really believes the whole 'we'll be best friends forever' guff churned out by PR machines? I doubt half the people in these kiddy bands can barely tolerate each other and are desperate to see the back of the others
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What with this and Jason Orange leaving Take That..... My faith in humanity is utterly ruined>:(:D
  • Options
    donna255donna255 Posts: 10,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone unfriended on Facebook, took me months to realize. That was how interested I was.:D
  • Options
    BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    So Nadines backing group has fallen out with her?

:D
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG, stop the presses! Oh, they did.
  • Options
    idlewildeidlewilde Posts: 8,698
    Forum Member
    The downfall of civilisation as we know it starts here.
  • Options
    Sweet7Sweet7 Posts: 599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    d56 wrote: »
    I agree with this.
    The difference when Kimberley was on Strictly too, the girls couldn't stop tweeting and going to the show. Nicola always came across really cold in my opinion. So far up Cheryl & Kimberley's arses. Like you said, it's ok for Kimberley and Cheryl to have their say in their books yet Nadine can't. One rule for one and all....

Thing is..nobody is saying Nadine shouldn't have an opinion..I'm pretty sure Nicola is genuinely annoyed with her.

Nadine is basically saying they all ganged up and 'surprised her' with splitting up on her when in reality she knew. Cheryl said back in August 2012 in her autobiography that they were planning on doing a Children In Need single, GH album and tour then calling it a day. Nadine has also said they had several meetings discussing the future (it would have deffo been brought up there), also each night the girls were sobbing all the way through I'll Stand By You... she 100% knew.

Nadine has done this before, she slagged off Girls Aloud when she went solo back in 2010..the only difference with her and Cheryl is that Cheryl has always put Girls Aloud first (she even canned her album campaign for the GA reunion) and never has said a bad word about the band.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can imagine there being cattiness in a girl band when things aren't running along smoothly.
  • Options
    dickronsondickronson Posts: 2,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just had a glance at Victoria Beckham's Twitter page, she doesn't follow any of the Spice Girls - I don't particularly like Posh, but at least she's not being fake. There's no love lost between her and the rest of the girls, why pretend otherwise?

She gets on with all the Spice Girls except Mel B? The rest of them were at her 40th party.